ADVERTISEMENT

Desantis wins again

BoilerBF

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 24, 2001
Democrat state media (i.e CNN and others), loses again. Just another in the long list of losses Democrat state media has taken vs DeSantis. So many democrats tied their hopes and dreams to Ms. Jones claims against DeSantis admin. Almost as funny as 60 minutes following DeSantis around for 2 months, and then running a hit piece that even Florida Democrat officials said was false.

Democrat state media (i.e CNN and others), loses again. Just another in the long list of losses Democrat state media has taken vs DeSantis. So many democrats tied their hopes and dreams to Ms. Jones claims against DeSantis admin. Almost as funny as 60 minutes following DeSantis around for 2 months, and then running a hit piece that even Florida Democrat officials said was false.

Great post. I like Desantis and since this is the "General Discussion Board" think it appropriate you posted this here. Desantis is not being a winner as a human being means he is human like everyone else who reads and participates on any message board. Dude takes on bad people and wins and that is good with me. And apparently Florida voters too.

WTF is wrong with you as a human being. This is a Purdue sports site. Take your political BS elsewhere. DeSantis is far from a winner as a human being.
Under your latest activity it lists 9 out of your last 10 actions are either a post by you about political issues, or liking a political post by liberals on this board. So you are well aware "the general discussion forum", is for whatever people want to talk about. Sorry the truth coming out about Rebekah Jones, makes you so angry.

WTF is wrong with you as a human being. This is a Purdue sports site. Take your political BS elsewhere. DeSantis is far from a winner as a human being.
He is more of a winner than you and your stupid buddy and your BS crap about a sports board. Likely you two are the same person or ''friends'' of PF1

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT