ADVERTISEMENT

DeSantis punishing Ben and Jerry's

The antisemites are bold lately. Are you by chance an Olympic judoka muslim?

Last edited:
Very sad to see Gov. DeSantis try to cancel B&J for expressing their opinion.

Are you equally sad, when Conservatives get cancelled for expressing theirs?

It was early 90s and I was working in Philadelphia, flying out for 10 days every two weeks from Denver. It was stupid hot and the manufacturing plant I was trying to optimize was like 120 degrees with 90% humidity so I headed off to the local 7/11 to buy the guys some cold drinks and at the counter I picked up an ice cream bar. Turns out I got a Ben and Jerry’s peace pop. Didn’t know it until later when I read the package that said $1 of every purchase went to groups trying to demilitarize the US. Last time I’ve had Ben and Jerry’s.

Very sad to see Gov. DeSantis try to cancel B&J for expressing their opinion.

Really, why don't you go around town putting up leaflets that say "it's ok to be white" or "marriage is one man one women" or that "boys can't have babies" or even "there are 2 genders" and see what happens for expressing your opinion.

Reactions: Crayfish57
I don't like the Cancel Culture PERIOD. I think everyone has the right to express his/her opinion. I may not agree with them and I may debate them, but they are always free to say what's on their minds.

Good job dodging a fairly straight forward question.
I'm willing to answer a straightforward question. But I'm afraid "canceled" is so vacuous that you're going to have be more specific–I feel like people use the word to describe a dozen different kinds of things. Could you give me a specific example of "when conservatives get canceled?"

Well Trumps Twitter account got cancelled.
Trump violated Twitter's terms of service. He chose to be banned. If he didn't like the terms, he shouldn't have signed up in the first place. But that would be just like trump, believing the rules don't apply to him. He really is just a trust fund brat kid that never really had to grow up.

Trump violated Twitter's terms of service. He chose to be banned. If he didn't like the terms, he shouldn't have signed up in the first place. But that would be just like trump, believing the rules don't apply to him. He really is just a trust fund brat kid that never really had to grow up.
Maxine Waters said worse things and she didn't get banned. Just be consistent and fair, people will accept that for the most part.

Yet they allow the Ayatollah Khomeini to post "Death to America" on Twitter. I guess the rules get tightened for our President, but foreign despots have free reign to post anything.

The terms seem to be fairly fluid. The further Left you are, the more latitude you have. The further Right you are, the more closely every word is scrutinized.

I'm sure the NYPost chose to be banned, too, when they posted their article on Hunter Biden's Laptop a few weeks before the election.

It's an amazing coincidence that Conservative speech seems to trip the triggers for banning, but Leftists are allowed to roam free.

I'm sure the NYPost chose to be banned, too, when they posted their article on Hunter Biden's Laptop a few weeks before the election.

It's an amazing coincidence that Conservative speech seems to trip the triggers for banning, but Leftists are allowed to roam free.
It’s almost like one side relies on disinformation and the other doesn’t. You’re oh so close, the edge of the bubble is right there, you can pop out and see the real world finally.

It’s almost like one side relies on disinformation and the other doesn’t. You’re oh so close, the edge of the bubble is right there, you can pop out and see the real world finally.
What! You mean you finally understand what is going on and have switched to the right?Most likely you are still the dolt making videos in your basement , clinging to what hair you have with rogaine . You haven't popped out to see the real world in years if ever.

What! You mean you finally understand what is going on and have switched to the right?Most likely you are still the dolt making videos in your basement , clinging to what hair you have with rogaine . You haven't popped out to see the real world in years if ever.
You always seem so angry, sad that the world is passing you by with nothing to show for it? You still have a chance to learn something from your betters. You can learn how to be a better person.

You always seem so angry, sad that the world is passing you by with nothing to show for it? You still have a chance to learn something from your betters. You can learn how to be a better person.
Do you read your own postings? I am not angry, I just dislike idiots like you and builderbob amongst others.

You just dislike people that are smarter and better than you? You must hate almost everyone.
I sure would have no hate for you then. What happened to your angry buddy you always tag team posted with? You know when you guys were going to hire a hit man to take me out? That is some anger there.

Yet they allow the Ayatollah Khomeini to post "Death to America" on Twitter. I guess the rules get tightened for our President, but foreign despots have free reign to post anything.

The terms seem to be fairly fluid. The further Left you are, the more latitude you have. The further Right you are, the more closely every word is scrutinized.
Always the victim. Conservatives are soft.

Trump was violating the terms of service for years. The insurrection and Trumps tweets in the following days got him banned. The left isn't instructing their followers to attack our democracy. Trump and RWNJ's are.

Everyones opinion is biased. What a ridiculous response.
Of course it is. Trump was banned for his body of work. Not a single tweet. My jab is that your bias isn't letting you look at the difference objectively.

This is a pretty good summary of the twitter ban for trump.

I sure would have no hate for you then. What happened to your angry buddy you always tag team posted with? You know when you guys were going to hire a hit man to take me out? That is some anger there.
Remember - the weakest people are those who tell you how they're smarter and better than you. White liberals wrote the book on insecurity.

The mental derangement is worse than we thought. Now you're just making things up completely in your mind and thinking it's real.

Of course it is. Trump was banned for his body of work. Not a single tweet. My jab is that your bias isn't letting you look at the difference objectively.

This is a pretty good summary of the twitter ban for trump.

Trumps ban on Twitter contains the words seem, interpreted, as something someone thinks it means biased. It could also be interpreted as meaning the exact opposite. I don’t like reading between the lines on what someone thinks they mean. Again what Maxine Waters said was out of bounds and there was no ambiguity with the interpretation. If you believe in this country’s values, censorship on a public company’s platform should not be ambiguous in any way no matter what side you support.

Trumps ban on Twitter contains the words seem, interpreted, as something someone thinks it means biased. It could also be interpreted as meaning the exact opposite. I don’t like reading between the lines on what someone thinks they mean. Again what Maxine Waters said was out of bounds and there was no ambiguity with the interpretation. If you believe in this country’s values, censorship on a public company’s platform should not be ambiguous in any way no matter what side you support.
A private company blocking trump for violating terms of service is nothing compared to a state governor blocking the sale of a private companies products because they don't like their politics. Let's not try to "both sides" this.

If only you could get past your biases to recognize the difference.

Hunter Biden's laptop is verified to be his, yet the MSM & social media called the NYPost's story on it to be Russian disinformation. BOLD LIE and they knew it.

Do you believe what has been verified to be true or MSM/social media accusations that it's Russian disinformation. How often must you be lied to, before you figure it out and start to resent being manipulated?

Biden told us all he was a Moderate, during his campaign. Looking objectively, do you see his agenda as that of a Moderate? Hint: AOC & the Squad are very happy with what he's done so far. I guess that would make them Moderates, too???

Get away from your talking points and what CNN tells you to think and just look at what is going on in this country. If you can't see the massive power grab the Dems are trying to pull off, then you're blind. Nothing that they are doing is to benefit the country, Everything they're doing is to maximize their power now and potentially create a situation, where we have one Party government forever, much like California, without the scenery and great weather.
-- HR1/S1 - Federalize elections and eliminate voter ID. The only reason to eliminate Voter ID is so you can cheat.
-- Want to stack the Supreme court with activist judges. Allows President to assume powers that he doesn't have and the only recourse the nation has to limit his power is the courts, which will be Dem controlled.
-- Want to make DC & PR states, since it would guarantee them 4 more Dem Senators.
-- Opened the Southern border to flood the country with illegals, who the Dems want to make citizens as quickly as possible, since they believe they'll be reliable Dem voter
-- They told Cubans that if they came here, they would be sent back. Hmm? Why? Could it be that Cubans have lived under Communism and tend to value their freedoms & vote Republican.
-- Support CRT, promote racial division and support lawlessness (defund Police). If people are distracted by other things, they don't pay attention to what the government is doing.
-- The Dems used Covid to shut down the country, restrict businesses, change election laws in multiple states, subsidize the workforce, so they won't go back to work. Essentially the government State (Dem states) & Federal disrupted our lives and got us used to following Federal mandates. This new CDC mandate to make vaccinated people wear masks makes NO medical sense, but it is designed to make the drones comply. It's almost like the Feds have become the BORG - "You must comply, Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated."

I could go on, but if you dig in your heals, close your eyes and refuse to see what's happening, another dozen examples won't matter, All I'm asking is look around and see if you can find things they're telling you that don't make sense, if they keep trying to exert control over you that has no logical purpose, or they're telling you one thing and doing another.

Reactions: SKYDOG
Do you still think you’re better than those who disagree with your politics? This is the attitude that has Republicans winning elections now. Keep it up!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT