ADVERTISEMENT

*Delete

KentuckyBoiler

All-American
Jul 6, 2011
I know Travis normally does these game day threads, but we are about 4 hours to game time, so I thought I would put this out on the board. If he wants to take it down, he can obviously.

However, we are about 4 hours to gametime, and it does not seem to be getting here soon enough for me.

How is everyone feeling?

This has been a great week with all of the Purdue coverage and hype. I have been shocked to see many people in this area wearing Purdue gear. That is usually just me and my wife that are wearing it and representing it. I normally just see UK, UL and IU. I will say that many people in this area are rooting for Purdue.

Reactions: boilermaker75
How is everyone feeling?
Ironically sorta... meh. I feel like now that Painter has proven he can get here, this is just the start for him.

It's also weird because Purdue hasn't been here in 40+ years that I don't know HOW to feel. Well, other than proud of this team no matter what happens.

Also unlike previous teams, I don't dislike NC State. UT fans set the bar pretty low sure, but there is just no ill-will it seems between our team and NC State.

All in all... it's rather weird... and exciting.

We should win. But then again, plenty of games we shoulda won we've lost so confident but also prepared for a gut punch haha

Reactions: BBG
Clock Tick Tock GIF by MOODMAN

Purdue flag is up at my house in Ohio. I expect a very tight game…every team there is very good. Hopefully…the ball bounces Purdue’s way. Boiler Up!

I know Travis normally does these game day threads, but we are about 4 hours to game time, so I thought I would put this out on the board. If he wants to take it down, he can obviously.

However, we are about 4 hours to gametime, and it does not seem to be getting here soon enough for me.

How is everyone feeling?

Reactions: YMAN65
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT