ADVERTISEMENT

What is everyone looking for against Creighton?

Answers:

1. Can TKR hit FTs - no, but.. maybe?
2. Any improvement from Colvin, Heide, Loyer - loyer will be great, but nothing from heide or Colvin
3. What does the 5 look like, especially against best 5 in college (I'd take Kalk over Dickinson 100/100). - no show
4. How ready are Freshmen - they will be ready

Answers:

1. Can TKR hit FTs - no, but.. maybe?
2. Any improvement from Colvin, Heide, Loyer - loyer will be great, but nothing from heide or Colvin
3. What does the 5 look like, especially against best 5 in college (I'd take Kalk over Dickinson 100/100). - no show
4. How ready are Freshmen - they will be ready
I think DJ will take some time to adjust on the defensive side…he found out he can’t rely on just his height anymore. Very good experience going against the best big in the country. He needs to use his feet , body and weight to guard and rebound. Hope he can adjust as the season goes. Berg looked slow to process things, maybe he needs some games to get up to game speed. We will see.

TKR…dude can score on anyone in the country. Hope he can box out well and grab rebounds for us.

I am hoping the non existence of Heide and Colvin were by design. Colvin look much improved in defense, but Heide…where was he at?!

Loyer had a quiet 17, was a non liability/great on defense and automatic from 3 if left open.

Smith—ohhhh my did he look great.

Cox and Harris (he got an awful whistle tonight) are going to be menaces in the b2g for years to come. They look great.

I think DJ will take some time to adjust on the defensive side…he found out he can’t rely on just his height anymore. Very good experience going against the best big in the country. He needs to use his feet , body and weight to guard and rebound. Hope he can adjust as the season goes. Berg looked slow to process things, maybe he needs some games to get up to game speed. We will see.

TKR…dude can score on anyone in the country. Hope he can box out well and grab rebounds for us.

I am hoping the non existence of Heide and Colvin were by design. Colvin look much improved in defense, but Heide…where was he at?!

Loyer had a quiet 17, was a non liability/great on defense and automatic from 3 if left open.

Cox and Harris (he got an awful whistle tonight) are going to be menaces in the b2g for years to come. They look great.
Yeah I was just answering those questions based on the one exhibition.

Braden will definitely be an all American.

I think we will figure it out, Creighton is likely better than anyone else in the big ten. And we were on the road. And we did lose to Arkansas last year in the exhibition, and they were terrible last year.

Overall, I think a very positive showing. Defense is a little scary, but Creighton is legit, and we are relying a lot of freshman here, and Creighton was out of their mind from 3.

Reactions: Boiler Buck

Heide was not good tonight. One game though. Colvin was only slightly better.

Smith was cooking. Creighton knew it and couldn't stop him....which mad it that much more impressive.

Reactions: DwaynePurvis00
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT