ADVERTISEMENT

Delaney and the B1G Suck at Scheduling

ghostoffatjack

Sophomore
Jun 15, 2013
Correct me if I am wrong but didn't we have to play IU two years in a row in Bloomington when they corrected the Football scheduling a few years ago and now the Boilers get screwed again by playing IU twice in a row in BB...what the hell?

I'd like to think it's a random draw, but who knows. More TV money if it's in Bloomington?

The rivalry needs to be protected, period. How often have Duke and UNC only played one time a year?

Reactions: jadeezra
I don't mind it this season since the IU roster isn't as strong as last season. At least it doesn't appear to be strong right now. One more win down there before Archie gets "rolling" is a good thing.

I don't mind it this season since the IU roster isn't as strong as last season. At least it doesn't appear to be strong right now. One more win down there before Archie gets "rolling" is a good thing.
Yeah, this will be another great chance to steal one down there. It will be tough as always, but having 4 seniors that have won there twice already will help our chances.

It just sucks there is no return game in Mackey.

Reactions: Inspector100
I doubt they will be horrible and even when we have a much better team it can be tough to win down there. Just like last season, we will be their Super Bowl.

I doubt they will be horrible and even when we have a much better team it can be tough to win down there. Just like last season, we will be their Super Bowl.
Both schools for the most part always put forth their best effort when we play each other. Your statement is very correct.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT