ADVERTISEMENT

DEATHSANTIS - here he goes again!!

Summary of article:

1) It's DeSantis fault when Florida goes through a bad cycle of covid. MSM covers it 24/7.

2) It's DeSantis fault when Florida goes through a good cycle of covid. He is "lying" about Covid numbers in good cycles. Media largely ignores Florida good cycles, other to "explain" to the naive, why Florida isn't really in a good cycle with Covid.

Where is this in the MSM? They always report on the state when things are bad, why not report on the state when things are good?
Well it DeSantis literally said it yesterday so......

Can you make a post without whining about the msm not reporting what YOU think they should report? Besides, as the link shows, this is just Ron framing the stats to make himself look good. Do you believe everything the trump media tells you......without question? How are you any different than the libs you accuse if the same thing?

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57

Can you make a post without whining about the msm not reporting what YOU think they should report? Besides, as the link shows, this is just Ron framing the stats to make himself look good. Do you believe everything the trump media tells you......without question? How are you any different than the libs you accuse if the same thing?
What's the matter Bob, afraid someone else is going to take your place as biggest whiner?

So you admit the MSM is in bed with the Libs?

Interesting I didn't see in the article FL also has one of the highest number of seniors who are at greater risk but its nursing homes fared much better than NY

DeSantis recognized early on that locking down a state isn't a sustainable thing over long term. Covid is just one of many things that a governor has to consider when making decisions. At nearly every turn his instincts/decisions have been proven correct. Yet the MSM sees him as a potential president candidate, so they attack him 24/7.

Interesting I didn't see in the article FL also has one of the highest number of seniors who are at greater risk but its nursing homes fared much better than NY
They did......and also had a head start. Good for Ron.

Did you read anything in the piece that applies to the actual point?

Must have missed senior nursing home deaths because I didn’t see it mentioned
The thread isn't about that specific part of Covid deaths. Did you miss everything else in the article that explains how Ron always seems to ignore the Covid stats that don't paint Ron in a good way? You gonna continue to hang your hat on nursing homes deaths?

The thread isn't about that specific part of Covid deaths. Did you miss everything else in the article that explains how Ron always seems to ignore the Covid stats that don't paint Ron in a good way? You gonna continue to hang your hat on nursing homes deaths?
Yep when it involves the largest senior population in the country and FL managed to protect the most vulnerable better than NY, and other states. This article has a glaring hole by not even mentioning

That might be one of the most misleading, trash articles I have ever read....

The article actually said, if you are from Ohio and get Covid in Florida, Florida doesn't count that as a Florida case.......
Duh....of course not.

The article also said Florida's count is lower because they had the alot of people die from Covid......
Duh.....Flotida has tons & tons more retirees than most states, an age group that is affected the most.

They also said Florida already had a ton of people get Covid and thus don't get it again, so the numbers thus are lower.....
Duh.....thanks for indirectly making the case for Desantis and natural immunity.

Just a poor article.

Bottom line Florida Covid numbers are lower than all other states because of Desantis leadership. The media hates this so they come up with this flat out crap article.

Why aren't there 50,000 stories about Michigan? They just let 100,000 people storm the field and hit the bars while having the worst stats in the nation.

Why no superspreader event articles? Remember Sturgis?

This is so transparent all you can do is laugh.

The MSM is your enemy. They are a mouthpiece for the Democratic party.

Last edited:
@BuilderBob6 step up and answer
I think he’s busy again.

7aa8c310ea23cdfb55e9c61bdb68c635.jpg

Why aren't there 50,000 stories about Michigan? They just let 100,000 people storm the field and hit the bars while having the worst stats in the nation.

Why no superspreader event articles? Remember Sturgis?

This is so transparent all you can do is laugh.

The MSM is your enemy. They are a mouthpiece for the Democratic party.
Glad I moved from Michigan. Beautiful in summer but from November through March it’s miserable. Have friends in Michigan who said this weekend that Covid is bad right now. The check the box Governor is worse than Granholm and that’s saying a lot

Glad I moved from Michigan. Beautiful in summer but from November through March it’s miserable. Have friends in Michigan who said this weekend that Covid is bad right now. The check the box Governor is worse than Granholm and that’s saying a lot
That is saying a lot. How did Granholm become Energy Secretary? She doesn't seem to know much about energy. I guess the same way Mayor Pete, got put in charge of transportation.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57 and BSIT
That piece was garbage....as I pointed out above. Did you even read it?
Florida has one of the highest transitory rates of people coming and going. It is #2 behind California. How would it be fair for them to report every single person that travels there with Covid? It would only make sense to report those if we had good contact tracing and could determine if the virus was caught while in the state or if it was brought in before travelling there. Then you could have more accurate numbers. Otherwise, I think what they are doing makes a lot of sense. I wonder how many other states are doing the same thing.

Florida has one of the highest transitory rates of people coming and going. It is #2 behind California. How would it be fair for them to report every single person that travels there with Covid? It would only make sense to report those if we had good contact tracing and could determine if the virus was caught while in the state or if it was brought in before travelling there. Then you could have more accurate numbers. Otherwise, I think what they are doing makes a lot of sense. I wonder how many other states are doing the same thing.

Yes exactly. One of the many reasons that was a flawed article. Article had a couple good points, But only a very foolish and gulible person would read that and conclude...."see look here, Florida numbers aren't legit".

Trouble is that description fits 3/4th of our pittiful Dem freinds who will willingly believe just about anything their media masters feed them.....and the corrupt media knows this.

Yes exactly. One of the many reasons that was a flawed article. Article had a couple good points, But only a very foolish and gulible person would read that and conclude...."see look here, Florida numbers aren't legit".

Trouble is that description fits 3/4th of our pittiful Dem freinds who will willingly believe just about anything their media masters feed them.....and the corrupt media knows this.
We go through this non stop with Florida and DeSantis

1) When Florida is in a good period with Covid - "DeSantis is lying about the data"
2) When Florida is in a bad period with Covid - "DeSantis is killing people and is the devil." 24/7 "news" stories on FLA situation.
3) When a Democrat governor goes through a bad period of Covid - "Clearly covid is a seasonal virus". Their leadership through this difficult period is praised by MSM.

Rinse and repeat.

We go through this non stop with Florida and DeSantis

1) When Florida is in a good period with Covid - "DeSantis is lying about the data"
2) When Florida is in a bad period with Covid - "DeSantis is killing people and is the devil." 24/7 "news" stories on FLA situation.
3) When a Democrat governor goes through a bad period of Covid - "Clearly covid is a seasonal virus". Their leadership through this difficult period is praised by MSM.

Rinse and repeat.
To sum up:
Democrat-controlled MSM: Democrats good. Republicans bad.

You gotta be a real simpleton to not see through this Covid nonsense at this point.

1) DeSantis- opens schools based on data from around the world. DeSantis gets blasted as a child killer and anti - science. Rest of the country realizes kids aren't at much risk and devastating to their development to keep them out of in person school.

2) DeSantis- promotes and sets up monoclonal antibody treatment centers. MSM accuses DeSantis of doing that to profit off of it. Biden admin follows DeSantis lead on that treatment.

3) DeSantis one of the first governors to realize you can't lock down a state for a long period of time. Everyone else comes to realize that.

Seems to be a pattern here.

1) DeSantis- opens schools based on data from around the world. DeSantis gets blasted as a child killer and anti - science. Rest of the country realizes kids aren't at much risk and devastating to their development to keep them out of in person school.

2) DeSantis- promotes and sets up monoclonal antibody treatment centers. MSM accuses DeSantis of doing that to profit off of it. Biden admin follows DeSantis lead on that treatment.

3) DeSantis one of the first governors to realize you can't lock down a state for a long period of time. Everyone else comes to realize that.

Seems to be a pattern here.
@BuilderBob6 didnt see this mentioned on left wing Twitter so he doesn’t get it

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT