ADVERTISEMENT

Data scientist DESTROYS the BLM narrative

No, of course they shouldn’t.
Should someone like Freddie rey be allowed to walk the streets after being arrested over 20 times?

do you believe cops are sodomizing blacks with broomsticks on a regular basis?

I’ll bet you my paycheck that 98% of people killed by the cops, black or white, have a criminal record.
You sure make a lot of ignorant comments. Of course someone like Freddie Gray shouldn't be walking the streets. That is why we have cops and Freddie was arrested and was on his way to jail for procecution....supposedly.

Do I believe cops are sodomizing blacks on a regular basis? Yes and no. The Loima case was not an isolated incident of cops doing that stuff. Throughout years, cops have done some cruel things to blacks in custody mostly in black neighborhoods. Still goes on. If it is not sodomizing, its beatings, stripping people naked in public, planting drugs in cars, force confessions. 99% of this stuff goes on without being videoed and pasted on mainstream media. This stuff has been and is a common occurrence in the black community. The reason why a lot of blacks don't trust the police.

There is no way that y'all can convince me that the aforementioned police brutality happens more to white than blacks.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
You sure make a lot of ignorant comments. Of course someone like Freddie Gray shouldn't be walking the streets. That is why we have cops and Freddie was arrested and was on his way to jail for procecution....supposedly.

Do I believe cops are sodomizing blacks on a regular basis? Yes and no. The Loima case was not an isolated incident of cops doing that stuff. Throughout years, cops have done some cruel things to blacks in custody mostly in black neighborhoods. Still goes on. If it is not sodomizing, its beatings, stripping people naked in public, planting drugs in cars, force confessions. 99% of this stuff goes on without being videoed and pasted on mainstream media. This stuff has been and is a common occurrence in the black community. The reason why a lot of blacks don't trust the police.

There is no way that y'all can convince me that the aforementioned police brutality happens more to white than blacks.
How about you ask your local police force to ride with them one shift in your closet hood filled with drugs, rape, black on black crime.

Because he perpetuates white supremacy like Candace Owens, Jesse Lee Peterson, Diamond & Silk etc.
I have family in California because that is where my Dad is from. Larry Elder does not perpetuate white supremacy. Why do you keep doing this? I’m seeing a trend here. Blacks that aren’t Democrats get unfairly treated by you. Stop dividing.

I have family in California because that is where my Dad is from. Larry Elder does not perpetuate white supremacy. Why do you keep doing this? I’m seeing a trend here. Blacks that aren’t Democrats get unfairly treated by you. Stop dividing.
Nope, former Republican National Chairman, Michael Steele is cool. He doesn't perpetuate white supremacy. Samething with JC Watts and Colin Powell.

• Haha
People like Elder and others make white folks feel comfortable. White folks back in the day would call them "good negroes". That is why Faux News puts them on all the time to counter something that a black person said or did that they don't like. On cue, Faux News put a black woman on to say that the Biden black woman is SCOTUS discrimination.

Last edited:
  • Haha
People like Elder and others make white folks feel comfortable. White folks back in the day would call them "good negroes". That is why Faux News puts them on all the time to counter something that a black person said or did that they don't like. On cue, Faux News put a black woman on to say that the Biden black woman SCOTUS discrimination.
What an inappropriate post. Why do you keep doing this? Stop posting that rhetoric on behalf of the Black community and the Black perspective. It’s embarrassing.

What an inappropriate post. Why do you keep doing this? Stop posting that rhetoric on behalf of the Black community and the Black perspective. It’s embarrassing.
Hence why it's been discovered he isn't black. This is one of the long list of things someone of color would never say.

Hence why it's been discovered he isn't black. This is one of the long list of things someone of color would never say.
Oh, really? He’s not? Regardless of his skin color, it seems that he has a very divisive agenda. I’ve asked him certain questions that he did not answer. My questions most likely went against that agenda so he chose not to answer them. That is fine. I just hope that nobody on this board takes him seriously when he promotes himself as the “black perspective” here. His thoughts and divisive opinions do not represent our community.

How dare you to question my race/ethnicity. Why would I lie about something like that? You obviously have never been around blacks. Never had any lengthy conversations with blacks. Never listen to black talk radio. You definitely live in a bubble.

How dare you to question my race/ethnicity. Why would I lie about something like that? You obviously have never been around blacks. Never had any lengthy conversations with blacks. Never listen to black talk radio. You definitely live in a bubble.
A large majority don’t listen to talk radio. Why do you keep mentioning talk radio?

A large majority don’t listen to talk radio. Why do you keep mentioning talk radio?
Because most of the folks on this board rarely interact with black people. Therefore, if they would listen to black talk radio particularly SiriusXM radio Urban View Ch. 126 they will get a view on what black people are talking about. I listen to radio radio all the time to see what the right wingers are talking about. That is on SiriusXM radio Patriot Ch. 125. Millions of people listen to these stations and others. On terrestrial radio, right wing talk radio dominate the air waves across the country.

Because most of the folks on this board rarely interact with black people. Therefore, if they would listen to black talk radio particularly SiriusXM radio Urban View Ch. 126 they will get a view on what black people are talking about. I listen to radio radio all the time to see what the right wingers are talking about. That is on SiriusXM radio Patriot Ch. 125. Millions of people listen to these stations and others. On terrestrial radio, right wing talk radio dominate the air waves across the country.
You’re not representing us well at all with your interactions and divisiveness on here. You do not represent a common interaction with black people. Not even close.

There aren’t many people who listen to Urban View Ch. 126. It looks like that station isn’t even in the top 10 most listened to XM stations. The 10th most listened to station has 464,000 listeners weekly. With that being said, the opinions on Urban View Ch. 126 aren’t being heard by many folks. That station does not represent the views of the community.

Ok. So it sounds like more people in this country listen to right wing talk radio? Who cares? I still don’t understand why you are doing this on here every day. You’re going backwards while everybody else is moving forward. Rise above it. Stop being the board jester that nobody takes seriously. It makes you and us look bad.

You’re not representing us well at all with your interactions and divisiveness on here. You do not represent a common interaction with black people. Not even close.

There aren’t many people who listen to Urban View Ch. 126. It looks like that station isn’t even in the top 10 most listened to XM stations. The 10th most listened to station has 464,000 listeners weekly. With that being said, the opinions on Urban View Ch. 126 aren’t being heard by many folks. That station does not represent the views of the community.

Ok. So it sounds like more people in this country listen to right wing talk radio? Who cares? I still don’t understand why you are doing this on here every day. You’re going backwards while everybody else is moving forward. Rise above it. Stop being the board jester that nobody takes seriously. It makes you and us look bad.
Today is February 1, the 1st day of Black History Month. You are probably one of those Negroes that don't want to or care to learn about black history.

Today is February 1, the 1st day of Black History Month. You are probably one of those Negroes that don't want to or care to learn about black history.
Yes, it is February 1st and the first day of Black History Month. I’m proud to be who I am and proud of our history. Another completely inappropriate post. What is your problem, man? Why do you keep doing this?

Are there any black conservative hosts on the urban radio station? What’s their Name? I’ll listen to them.

Are there any black conservative hosts on the urban radio station? What’s their Name? I’ll listen to them.
No at this time. Conservative Armstrong Williams use to have a show in the late afternoon up until about 4 years ago.

That's fine if you wanted to listen to someone conservative. However, my point is that you and others need to listen to other points of views. I recommend Joe Madison, "The Black Eagle" from 5am to 9am CST M-F and Clay Cane from Noon to 2:00pm M-F. For a different point of view I listen to the "The Patriot" channel, CH. 125.

I’m open minded and searched the lineup of hosts on that station. I didn’t recognize many of those names as important voices in the black community. With that being said, they don’t represent the community.

No at this time. Conservative Armstrong Williams use to have a show in the late afternoon up until about 4 years ago.

That's fine if you wanted to listen to someone conservative. However, my point is that you and others need to listen to other points of views. I recommend Joe Madison, "The Black Eagle" from 5am to 9am CST M-F and Clay Cane from Noon to 2:00pm M-F. For a different point of view I listen to the "The Patriot" channel, CH. 125.
Are those hosts stuck in the 60s and 70s with a divisive agenda like yourself?

I’m open minded and searched the lineup of hosts on that station. I didn’t recognize many of those names as important voices in the black community. With that being said, they don’t represent the community.
The morning host, Joe Madison has been involved in civil rights for almost 50 years. He's been the political director for the NAACP national organization. He also was ran the Detroit NAACP local chapter. He has been doing talk radio for over 30 years. He gives speeches to college campuses, host town hall meetings etc. He has seen it all. Google his bio to learn more about this man. Whippersnappers like yourself, I don't believe, listen or care about talk radio too much. If y'all can't do whatever in 115 characters, y'all don't fool with it.

Listen for yourself. Listen to Joe Madison and Clay Cane for a week. That is your homework.
I believe a subscription to XM is needed to listen. I do not have the service nor the desire to pay for something I will not use. I prefer podcasts.

The morning host, Joe Madison has been involved in civil rights for almost 50 years. He's been the political director for the NAACP national organization. He also was ran the Detroit NAACP local chapter. He has been doing talk radio for over 30 years. He gives speeches to college campuses, host town hall meetings etc. He has seen it all. Google his bio to learn more about this man. Whippersnappers like yourself, I don't believe, listen or care about talk radio too much. If y'all can't do whatever in 115 characters, y'all don't fool with it.
Thank you for the information. As experienced as Mr. Madison sounds, it looks like his audience is rather small. His thoughts most likely do not represent the community. I’m glad you seem to be entertained by it.

You listening to it doesn’t change the fact that you are posting nonsense and attaching the black community to it. It’s embarrassing.

His audience is far from small. He has millions of listeners each morning. Large or small he is in the radio hall of fame. His audience is large and important enough that his guests are very important people from members of congress to folks like former Director of Intelligence James Clapper, former Defense Secretaries from previous administrations etc.

It is not necessarily his thoughts as so much the thoughts of listeners calling into the show that form the consensus of the views the black community have on the current and past issues which is primarily progressive. Whether you agree with him or not. I guarantee that folks will learn a lot from this dude.

His audience is far from small. He has millions of listeners each morning. Large or small he is in the radio hall of fame. His audience is large and important enough that his guests are very important people from members of congress to folks like former Director of Intelligence James Clapper, former Defense Secretaries from previous administrations etc.

It is not necessarily his thoughts as so much the thoughts of listeners calling into the show that form the consensus of the views the black community have on the current and past issues which is primarily progressive. Whether you agree with him or not. I guarantee that folks will learn a lot from this dude.
No, he does not have millions of listeners each morning. As I mentioned earlier, he’s not in the top 10 on Sirius XM and the 10th rated show has 400K odd listeners. Do some quick math in your head and he doesn’t have millions of listeners. It’s becoming harder and harder to believe you graduated from Purdue.

Why do you skirt the truth so much here? What are you trying to accomplish?

Nope, but they have pre-existing prejudices about black and brown people. Black people in a lot of situations are dehumanized. Just recently as the 70's and 80's there were people in Europe that believed that black people actually had tails. Back here in the US, a lot of cops seem to think that blacks have superhuman strength. Why do cops beat confessions out of blacks in custody? Why do they lie on official police reports when it comes to blacks in custody? Why Mr. no racism exists.
I think “pre-existing prejudices “ may result from the cops experiences with higher crime rates in these communities

I think “pre-existing prejudices “ may result from the cops experiences with higher crime rates in these communities
What are the reason cops are killing more unarmed whites as folks on this board would lead us to believe?

No, he does not have millions of listeners each morning. As I mentioned earlier, he’s not in the top 10 on Sirius XM and the 10th rated show has 400K odd listeners. Do some quick math in your head and he doesn’t have millions of listeners. It’s becoming harder and harder to believe you graduated from Purdue.

Why do you skirt the truth so much here? What are you trying to accomplish?
Whatever, 20, 400K or millions of listeners. The show is a good show. He is a history buff like I am so you may not like it.

Maybe they are resisting arrest or a threat to someone.
Sure they may he resisting arrest. Just because they are resisting arrest doesn’t automatically give the cop the right to kill the person. The law says that deadly force should only be used when the cops life is in danger. With Floyd, Chauvin’s life was in no danger at all before he killed Floyd.

Why would I listen to urban radio when I could listen to MSNBC or CNN and get the same race baiting, liberal, Democrat message?

My favorite NAACP story is Rachel Dolezel.

• Haha
Reactions: BSIT
Why would I listen to urban radio when I could listen to MSNBC or CNN and get the same race baiting, liberal, Democrat message?
Why? Because urban radio gives the black perspective on the topics at hand. You and others really need to listen to urban radio badly. You may ort not agree but may be y'all will at least understand where we come from.

Why? Because urban radio gives the black perspective on the topics at hand. You and others really need to listen to urban radio badly. You may ort not agree but may be y'all will at least understand where we come from.
No, not “we”. Urban radio, as Tears has already explained, speaks for a very small minority of black America.
I actually have listened to urban radio, and it pretty much confirmed what I expected: a very racially slanted liberal view that speaks nothing to personal accountability and responsibility in the black community.
Why can’t a black conservative like Larry Elder or Tim Scott speak for black America?
I can understand how a simpleton like you is easily influenced by the messaging urban radio provides.

No, not “we”. Urban radio, as Tears has already explained, speaks for a very small minority of black America.
I actually have listened to urban radio, and it pretty much confirmed what I expected: a very racially slanted liberal view that speaks nothing to personal accountability and responsibility in the black community.
Why can’t a black conservative like Larry Elder or Tim Scott speak for black America?
I can understand how a simpleton like you is easily influenced by the messaging urban radio provides.
You are wrong. Urban radio has a large audience and the callers into the programs speak for the majority blacks in the US. I'll leave out Tim Scott for now since he is a politician, but folks like Elder, Candace Owens are definitely the minority in the black community with there jacked up views. These people speak for themselves and may be paid to do so. They don't and never will speak for black America. They don't even share the same views as other true black conservatives. These black traitors are on another planet by themselves.

You are wrong. Urban radio has a large audience and the callers into the programs speak for the majority blacks in the US. I'll leave out Tim Scott for now since he is a politician, but folks like Elder, Candace Owens are definitely the minority in the black community with there jacked up views. These people speak for themselves and may be paid to do so. They don't and never will speak for black America. They don't even share the same views as other true black conservatives. These black traitors are on another planet by themselves.
I’m going to take the gavel from you and hand it over to Tears as the new voice of black America on the board.

Reactions: tearsforfears
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT