ADVERTISEMENT

CRT in CT schools

Teaching kids or whoever on why white people do not want black people to have an education is NOT CRT. These people need to stop calling it CRT. I wouldn't want to teach that either. Again, that is not CRT.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
You are really pretty clueless about CRT. You need to educate yourself
Everything that woman said in the video is not CRT. CRT goes deeper than what she is talking about. The following is the definition of CRT:

CRT
It is an advanced theoretical framework that poses a question based on analysis that deemphasize racist people. It looks at institutions, policies and frameworks that were created in a racial bias to remedy the racial bias.

Everything that woman said in the video is not CRT. CRT goes deeper than what she is talking about. The following is the definition of CRT:

CRT
It is an advanced theoretical framework that poses a question based on analysis that deemphasize racist people. It looks at institutions, policies and frameworks that were created in a racial bias to remedy the racial bias.

Congratulations, you googled some biased definition of CRT. Pretty much shows that you don't know that the hell it is.

It doesn't matter what you think they are teaching, because they say they are teaching CRT. These are actual teachers resigning because they don't want to teach this poisonous racist crap. You might say that in your opinion this isn't CRT....but your opinion doesn't mean shit.

Congratulations, you googled some biased definition of CRT. Pretty much shows that you don't know that the hell it is.

It doesn't matter what you think they are teaching, because they say they are teaching CRT. These are actual teachers resigning because they don't want to teach this poisonous racist crap. You might say that in your opinion this isn't CRT....but your opinion doesn't mean shit.
That is a definition by Dr. Richey, a guy I follow on YouTube that actually teaches CRT in college. Not high school by the way.

That is a definition by Dr. Richey, a guy I follow on YouTube that actually teaches CRT in college. Not high school by the way.

Again, your opinion of whether they are teaching doesn't mean shit, because there are many many examples out there of if actually being taught in elementary schools on up.

You are playing a game where you say it's not CRT unless it's graduate level CRT. That's like saying math isn't math unless it's differential equations.

CRT is a mix of racists and marxist dogma. Racial identity plus victem oppressor worldview. This poision is now being introduced at the elementary school level as sure as they are teaching 1+1 =2. They are teaching blacks plus whites equals injustice. Only in this case 1+1 = bullshit.

Again, your opinion of whether they are teaching doesn't mean shit, because there are many many examples out there of if actually being taught in elementary schools on up.

You are playing a game where you say it's not CRT unless it's graduate level CRT. That's like saying math isn't math unless it's differential equations.

CRT is a mix of racists and marxist dogma. Racial identity plus victem oppressor worldview. This poision is now being introduced at the elementary school level as sure as they are teaching 1+1 =2. They are teaching blacks plus whites equals injustice. Only in this case 1+1 = bullshit.
You’re wrong.

CRT
Your definition of CRT is from the 70's. That is not the definition in 2021. It has been hijacked just as BLM has been hijacked.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
sjw.jpg

Teaching kids or whoever on why white people do not want black people to have an education is NOT CRT. These people need to stop calling it CRT. I wouldn't want to teach that either. Again, that is not CRT.
What would it be called if you got up there and started yelling sambo?

Reactions: guidelinesa2

CRT
What you say CRT is may be what it USED to be, but CRT has been defined as a verb, meaning it evolves and the CRT of TODAY is what this woman is talking about.

What you say CRT is may be what it USED to be, but CRT has been defined as a verb, meaning it evolves and the CRT of TODAY is what this woman is talking about.
In words of my favorite racist. That is the definition of CRT now, definition of CRT tomorrow, and the definition of CRT forever.

In words of my favorite racist. That is the definition of CRT now, definition of CRT tomorrow, and the definition of CRT forever.
Crenshaw—who coined the term “CRT”—notes that CRT is not a noun, but a verb. It cannot be confined to a static and narrow definition but is considered to be an evolving and malleable practice. ...

Yes, that's what Marxism is. You could always read a book and learn about it between episodes of Green Acres.
I get it. These Marxist groups analyze the situation, break into organizational units and them March into cities, throw molotov cocktails, burn buildings and beat up anyone who gets in their way. Marxism has morphed into a multitude different views that have one thing in common. That is to overthrow a government and install a dictatorship.

I get it. These Marxist groups analyze the situation, break into organizational units and them March into cities, throw molotov cocktails, burn buildings and beat up anyone who gets in their way. Marxism has morphed into a multitude different views that have one thing in common. That is to overthrow a government and install a dictatorship.
Actually that's wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT