ADVERTISEMENT

Coy Cronk. I see he is going to be a Sr. No way to be a Grad Xfr correct?

I did! I said 4th round or higher! Read the post!

And I really don't care about spelling. Since you couldn't refute my claim, you had to resort to being an English teacher and grammar police?

Nice of you to actually read my post.

...you have to be kidding.

You write novels, then get PERSONAL (!) when someone doesn't read it all?

Now... 4th round sounds a bit arbitrary. As does your argument. Then again....

...you have to be kidding.

You write novels, then get PERSONAL (!) when someone doesn't read it all?

Now... 4th round sounds a bit arbitrary. As does your argument. Then again....

YOU LIKE TO ARGUE ABOUT SEMANTICS RATHER THAN MY MAIN POINTS. SO WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE ?

HOW ABOUT IF I SAID A HIGH DRAFT PICK WAS 3RD ROUND ? THEN YOU'D PROBABLY COME BACK AND SAY A 6TH ROUND WAS A HIGH DRAF T PICK. THERE IS NO PLEASING YOU. YOU KEEP WANTING TO CHANGE THE GOAL POST IF IT DOESN'T FIT YOUR ARGUMENT.

SINCE 2000, IU HAS HAD 7 OFFENSIVE LINEMEN DRAFTED IN THE 4TH ROUND OR BETTER. PURDUE HAS HAD 3. TAKE OUT THE TIGHT ENDS, AND I U HAS HAD 6, AND PURDUE HAS HAD 2. IS THAT BETTER? AND THIS ISN'T JUS T THE HOPE, HAZELL AND BROHM ERAS, THIS IS BACK TO TILLER AND THE YEAR 2000.

I SPELLED LIGHT AND KELLER CORRECTLY! I MISSED A d IN ONE PLAYER'S NAME. BLAME IT ON MY APLLE IPHONE. AND THAT WAS WORTHY OF A CORRECTING POST RESPONSE? GIVE ME A BREAK . MY POSTS USED TO INCLUDE 25 MISPILLED WORDS PER PARAGRAPH . MAYBE I SHOULD PROVIDE A LINK TO MY POSTS FROM 5 YEARS AGO. FOR EVERY POST I MADE, I HAD ABOUT 10 GRAMMAR POLICE TRYING TO CORRECT IT. IF THAT 'S WHAT MAKES YO U HAPP Y, I'LL BE M ORE TH AN GLA D TO GO BACK TO MY OLD WA Y OF POST ING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL I ASK IS IF YOU'RE GOING TO REPLY TO M Y POST WITH YOUR STUPID MEMES, THAT YOU ACTUALLY READ MY ENTIRE POST. IS THAT ASKING TOO MUCH? MAYBE IT IS!

OOPS, I FORGOT TO TAKE THE CAPS LOCK OFF. MY BAD.

YOU LIKE TO ARGUE ABOUT SEMANTICS RATHER THAN MY MAIN POINTS. SO WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE ?

HOW ABOUT IF I SAID A HIGH DRAFT PICK WAS 3RD ROUND ? THEN YOU'D PROBABLY COME BACK AND SAY A 6TH ROUND WAS A HIGH DRAF T PICK. THERE IS NO PLEASING YOU. YOU KEEP WANTING TO CHANGE THE GOAL POST IF IT DOESN'T FIT YOUR ARGUMENT.

SINCE 2000, IU HAS HAD 7 OFFENSIVE LINEMEN DRAFTED IN THE 4TH ROUND OR BETTER. PURDUE HAS HAD 3. TAKE OUT THE TIGHT ENDS, AND I U HAS HAD 6, AND PURDUE HAS HAD 2. IS THAT BETTER? AND THIS ISN'T JUS T THE HOPE, HAZELL AND BROHM ERAS, THIS IS BACK TO TILLER AND THE YEAR 2000.

I SPELLED LIGHT AND KELLER CORRECTLY! I MISSED A d IN ONE PLAYER'S NAME. BLAME IT ON MY APLLE IPHONE. AND THAT WAS WORTHY OF A CORRECTING POST RESPONSE? GIVE ME A BREAK . MY POSTS USED TO INCLUDE 25 MISPILLED WORDS PER PARAGRAPH . MAYBE I SHOULD PROVIDE A LINK TO MY POSTS FROM 5 YEARS AGO. FOR EVERY POST I MADE, I HAD ABOUT 10 GRAMMAR POLICE TRYING TO CORRECT IT. IF THAT 'S WHAT MAKES YO U HAPP Y, I'LL BE M ORE TH AN GLA D TO GO BACK TO MY OLD WA Y OF POST ING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL I ASK IS IF YOU'RE GOING TO REPLY TO M Y POST WITH YOUR STUPID MEMES, THAT YOU ACTUALLY READ MY ENTIRE POST. IS THAT ASKING TOO MUCH? MAYBE IT IS!

OOPS, I FORGOT TO TAKE THE CAPS LOCK OFF. MY BAD.
bigs, every time you get in this you "out" yourself.

stop getting personal. You HATE when people get personal.

Remember?

I didn't write anything about your spelling. YET.... it's in your retort.

You picked an arbitrary draft level and was called on it. And you whined about it. Nobody changed the goal posts, nobody SUGGESTED changing the goal posts. Yet, you whined about it.

Stop whining.

You want to promote IU OL? Fine. Duly noted.

You're arguing a point in which you missed the joke... the "poke in the eye" of our gap-toothed friends to the south. You're arguing something inconsequential. It's inane, yet, it's so... "bigs."

bigs, every time you get in this you "out" yourself.

stop getting personal. You HATE when people get personal.

Remember?

I didn't write anything about your spelling. YET.... it's in your retort.

You picked an arbitrary draft level and was called on it. And you whined about it. Nobody changed the goal posts, nobody SUGGESTED changing the goal posts. Yet, you whined about it.

Stop whining.

You want to promote IU OL? Fine. Duly noted.

You're arguing a point in which you missed the joke... the "poke in the eye" of our gap-toothed friends to the south. You're arguing something inconsequential. It's inane, yet, it's so... "bigs."

I used one post to reply to two people. Should I have made a separate reply to each of you? Would that have been better? I aim to please. Would it have been better if I just made the post and didn't use yours as a reply? I often reply to multiple posts with one reply. My post was directed at bullwhip as much as it was you. I thought you would realize that.

You didn't like my arbitrary 4th round or higher ? Well what round would you use? if you don't like my choice, it's easy, give me one of your own. How hard is that to give me your opinion? I'll gladly provide you the answer you're looking for. I'm not whining. I'm just trying to satisfy you. but to do so, I need more information from you. if you don't like or understand my definition of a high draft pick, then all I'm asking is that you provide me your definition. you need to communicate your thoughts/queries, and I'll reply in kind.

You might say in the last 20 years, Purdue has only had 1 offensive lineman who was a HIGH draft pick by the NFL. Spriggs was drafted just as high as Light was. I'm not even going to talk about Iowa offensive linemen. That's an entirely different situation.

the facts bear it out. Despite their record over the past 20 years, IU has had twice as many offensive linemen drafted in the upper rounds of the NFL draft than Purdue. I don't know why. I'm not trying to analyze it. it is what it is. I'm not trying to praise IU. I just don'[t understand why Purdue has been so bad over the past 20 years.

if I was Cronk and just looked at the raw data and saw a 6- 2 edge, I'd remain at IU and hope I was drafted like Spriggs was.

giphy.gif
maybe Purdue85. I just don't like you poking fun of other schools like IU. I know you enjoy doing so. I know you love arguing with IU trolls. I know you love putting them i n their place. But I don't. and I believe it's beneath you.

maybe if you didn't poke fun of IU so much, I wouldn't argue with you so much.

Since the year 2000, IU has had 7 offensive linemen drafted in the top 4 rounds for the NFL. And Purdue has had 3 (light, Keller and Harwick!)

And if you look at OL drafted since 2000, not counting TEs, Purdue jumps from 2 to 9.

Edit:

2001 Brandon Gorin and Chukky Okobi
2002 Matt Light
2004 Kelly Butler and Nick Hardwick
2007 Mike Otto and Uche Nwaneri
2012 Nick Mondek and Dennis Kelly
2014 Kevin Pamphile

maybe 10 not 9

Last edited:
Lol, Keller lumped in with OL. Thats all you need to know about Wol's football acumen.

Reactions: MONROvÆ
And if you look at OL drafted since 2000, not counting TEs, Purdue jumps from 2 to 9.

Edit:

2001 Brandon Gorin and Chukky Okobi
2002 Matt Light
2004 Kelly Butler and Nick Hardwick
2007 Mike Otto and Uche Nwaneri
2012 Nick Mondek and Dennis Kelly
2014 Kevin Pamphile

maybe 10 not 9
Mike Otto was drafted. Wow!

I used one post to reply to two people. Should I have made a separate reply to each of you? Would that have been better? I aim to please. Would it have been better if I just made the post and didn't use yours as a reply? I often reply to multiple posts with one reply. My post was directed at bullwhip as much as it was you. I thought you would realize that.

You didn't like my arbitrary 4th round or higher ? Well what round would you use? if you don't like my choice, it's easy, give me one of your own. How hard is that to give me your opinion? I'll gladly provide you the answer you're looking for. I'm not whining. I'm just trying to satisfy you. but to do so, I need more information from you. if you don't like or understand my definition of a high draft pick, then all I'm asking is that you provide me your definition. you need to communicate your thoughts/queries, and I'll reply in kind.

You might say in the last 20 years, Purdue has only had 1 offensive lineman who was a HIGH draft pick by the NFL. Spriggs was drafted just as high as Light was. I'm not even going to talk about Iowa offensive linemen. That's an entirely different situation.

the facts bear it out. Despite their record over the past 20 years, IU has had twice as many offensive linemen drafted in the upper rounds of the NFL draft than Purdue. I don't know why. I'm not trying to analyze it. it is what it is. I'm not trying to praise IU. I just don'[t understand why Purdue has been so bad over the past 20 years.

if I was Cronk and just looked at the raw data and saw a 6- 2 edge, I'd remain at IU and hope I was drafted like Spriggs was.

wow.

Bigs, sometimes I you really make it hard to ignore the "ignore" button.

you really need to look at a lot of the criticism you level at others, then internalize it.

Yeah I officially hit the ignore. You derail every single thread and topic.

Now im 100% convinced you work for G&B to push us to premium.

Edit : I said High draft choices, not players who were just drafted. And I clarified m y post as being drafted in the 4th round or higher. if I included all the players drafted by Purdue, would it not be logical to also list all the players drafted by IU. but you wanted it to be positive, so you listed them all. go ahead, make your day.

I find it somewhat humorous all the people that say they have me on ignore, yet feel compelled to reply to my posts. So what is it? Am I on your ignore? or do you just love copy and pasting that phrase to impress your friends?

Lol, Keller lumped in with OL. Thats all you need to know about Wol's football acumen.

Keller was a tight end. Some people consider tight ends as offensive linemen. many tight ends are known for their blocking ability on short yardage plays. and many tight ends are used as blockers and pass protectors on certain downs. if you don't like his inclusion, then the total of offensive linemen that were drafted is reduced to 2.

I'm all for scratching Keller. but there are many people who follow the game of football that consider TEs as part of your offensive line.

if you don't want him included. it's simple. scratch him! and you have two linemen drafted in the top 4 rounds for the last 19 years. I was trying to be generous.

good bye !

Keller was a tight end. Some people consider tight ends as offensive linemen. many tight ends are known for their blocking ability on short yardage plays. and many tight ends are used as blockers and pass protectors on certain downs. if you don't like his inclusion, then the total of offensive linemen that were drafted is reduced to 2.

I'm all for scratching Keller. but there are many people who follow the game of football that consider TEs as part of your offensive line.
Some tes are blockers. If you had ever watched Keller, you would know he wasn’t known for blocking

How many players drafted from IU in the first 4 rounds played compared to players from Purdue that went later?

Edit : I said High draft choices, not players who were just drafted. And I clarified m y post as being drafted in the 4th round or higher. if I included all the players drafted by Purdue, would it not be logical to also list all the players drafted by IU. but you wanted it to be positive, so you listed them all. go ahead, make your day.

I find it somewhat humorous all the people that say they have me on ignore, yet feel compelled to reply to my posts. So what is it? Am I on your ignore? or do you just love copy and pasting that phrase to impress your friends?

I don't know if you were responding to me, but I was the one who listed all the OL drafted from Purdue, 10, since 2000. The number for IU is only 6. So from looking at all drafted players, I can argue Purdue has had better offensive lines than IU and I suspect there will be a huge difference in the future.

Also I would say high draft picks are the first two rounds. Four rounds and you are well past half the draft even when there were 7 rounds.

More Carroll County BS. Stick to the hog barn, Roofus.
No posts since May 17th and you had to go dig it up, 9 weeks of latent butthurt bubbling below the surface and then it starts oozing and explodes in a nasty discharge from your keyboard. Apparently it’s painful for the IU faithful to understand that Cronk was considering transferring to Purdue, number 1 to be close to his grandfather who has since passed away, and number 2, he didn’t like the previous OC or the offense at IU until a new OC was hired that he apparently likes. Is that too much to consider?

Reactions: oraclee#22
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT