ADVERTISEMENT

Could this be part of the lefty, liberal, Democrat strategy?

bonefish1

All-American
Oct 4, 2004
I was thinking about it this weekend while I had some drive time to my kids lacrosse tourney:

So far, Biden has f**ked up pretty much everything he's touched (and that's not an exaggeration). His approval ratings have dropped to historically low numbers, and even some in his own party are turning on him.
But....could this all be part of some semi-sophisticated plan by Dem leadership where the strategy is essentially: "we can't go anywhere but up from here" and gradually, as 2024 approaches, Biden (or more likely, Harris by that time) start doing things that make 2021/22 look even worse than it were?
Essentially, they think that anything will be better in the future than it is today, so people will say "Well, it's better than 21/22" which will make it appear Biden/Harris are improving as the election approaches, making whoever they put up at a Dem candidate in 24 more appealing (because it won't be Biden or Harris).

I was thinking about it this weekend while I had some drive time to my kids lacrosse tourney:

So far, Biden has f**ked up pretty much everything he's touched (and that's not an exaggeration). His approval ratings have dropped to historically low numbers, and even some in his own party are turning on him.
But....could this all be part of some semi-sophisticated plan by Dem leadership where the strategy is essentially: "we can't go anywhere but up from here" and gradually, as 2024 approaches, Biden (or more likely, Harris by that time) start doing things that make 2021/22 look even worse than it were?
Essentially, they think that anything will be better in the future than it is today, so people will say "Well, it's better than 21/22" which will make it appear Biden/Harris are improving as the election approaches, making whoever they put up at a Dem candidate in 24 more appealing (because it won't be Biden or Harris).
If that were the case they would have let Trump win in 2020 because they said “he was destroying America”and then rebuild back America in 2024. Oops sorry that is what Trump will do in 2024. Won’t be that hard considering everything Biden has touched he has screwed up

• Haha
Reactions: PUBV

Nothing new under the sun.....
Dem policy screws every place up it touches. The only time this wasn't the case was Clinton with a Republican Congress who saved him. But let Dems have total control & Dem towns and states have generally expensive cost of living, crime infested, are highly over taxed, over regulated, and woke - flat out crap cesspools. Same old story, not surprisingly Biden and his Dem Congress doing everything wrong for America......its what Dems do. They can't help themselves.

Nothing new under the sun.....
Dem policy screws every place up it touches. The only time this wasn't the case was Clinton with a Republican Congress who saved him. But let Dems have total control & Dem towns and states have generally expensive cost of living, crime infested, are highly over taxed, over regulated, and woke - flat out crap cesspools. Same old story, not surprisingly Biden and his Dem Congress doing everything wrong for America......its what Dems do. They can't help themselves.
If what you said was true, which it isn't, very weird that population/job growth is in blue areas if they are such terrible places.

If what you said was true, which it isn't, very weird that population/job growth is in blue areas if they are such terrible places.
Don’t tell that to California that has had a population decrease while Texas has had an increase but carry on

Reactions: Boiler Buck
Oops
It's like in Indiana, all the job and population growth is in the blue areas, red areas are hemorrhaging population and jobs. People moving to Texas are moving to blue areas, Austin, Houston, Dallas. Where's the population/job growth in North Carolina? Durham, Raleigh, Charlotte, red counties are losing jobs and population.

Reactions: PUBV
It's like in Indiana, all the job and population growth is in the blue areas, red areas are hemorrhaging population and jobs. People moving to Texas are moving to blue areas, Austin, Houston, Dallas. Where's the population/job growth in North Carolina? Durham, Raleigh, Charlotte, red counties are losing jobs and population.
Lol but the low taxes provided by the state along with state governance has nothing to do with it? I guarantee you Tesla would not have moved their headquarters to Texas if Texas had the same taxes as California

• Haha
Reactions: PUBV and BoilerBF

Bone....you're giving way too much credence to the intelligence of any Democrat.

Lol but the low taxes provided by the state along with state governance has nothing to do with it? I guarantee you Tesla would not have moved their headquarters to Texas if Texas had the same taxes as California
You guys crack me up! Yup, people are migrating to the ruby red rural counties in Republican governed states. It’s the lure of cooking meth, flying trumpy flags, dating your cousin, playing soldier in the woods, and eatin squirrel.

Reactions: DG Boiler
You guys crack me up! Yup, people are migrating to the ruby red rural counties in Republican governed states. It’s the lure of cooking meth, flying trumpy flags, dating your cousin, playing soldier in the woods, and eatin squirrel.
Are you another white liberal who thinks they’re better than conservatives?

So lets just reverse all your bigot laced sterotypes and insert racial ones of the inner city people that vote democrat and see how that flies.

So lets just reverse all your bigot laced sterotypes and insert racial ones of the inner city people that vote democrat and see how that flies.
Oh look, another racist post from a white nationalist whacko. How haven't you been banned yet?

You got your answer. Mentally ill white liberal @DG Boiler wants you banned and called you a white nationalist.

Wait a gosh darn second.....You mean to tell me that DGBoiler didn't call someone a racist in one of his posts?
Somebody mark the date!

Poor little whitey lefty lib. White guilt is such a heavy burden to carry. Don't forget to flip your McDonald's server an extra nickel today.

People are voting for Republican governors now to bring the red to them instead of having to move to Republican governed states. See Virginia! You libs crack me up!

Reactions: SKYDOG
People are voting for Republican governors now to bring the red to them instead of having to move to Republican governed states. See Virginia! You libs crack me up!
I just wonder what other strange fantasyland worlds people like him and DG PF etc live in? DG wondered why I havent been banned after reading pubbys pathetic post?

• Haha
Reactions: SKYDOG
So Virginia voted for drugs and eatin squirrel? Arrogant and out of touch white libs like you are losing and losing big.

Reactions: Level 42
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT