ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats from Iowa tonight.

Great job tonight. You kicked our arses all game. Outcoached and out hustled us. Beat Indy and make a bowl!
Thanks Wingman! I'm as surprised as anyone. I sat through that beating you guys gave us last year in Ross Ade. Glad to get back to a real rivalry again. Good luck in your last game and your bowl game. Here's hoping we're bowling too!

We played fairly well but I think Iowa made some uncharacteristic bonehead plays that helped us, nice to see that worm turn for us

Iowa has always been my second favorite Big Ten school/teams. My it was their colors. Good luck the rest of this season Hawkeyes fans.

Great job tonight. You kicked our arses all game. Outcoached and out hustled us. Beat Indy and make a bowl!
I like the "beat Indy" sentiment and the fact that folks outside the state don't even know that it's "Indiana" not "Indy" ---- those teams down in Bloomington are soooo not relevant to anyone outside the trailer parks of southern Indiana !!!

Thanks. Now can you also admit the ball was out of bounds off Cook at the end of the game in Carver-Hawkeye on 1/12/17?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT