ADVERTISEMENT

Colorado uniforms

Gemini95

Junior
Nov 15, 2012
The numbers on these Colorado jerseys look like an updated, shiny Old Gold. Looks nice. I miss Old Gold.

Reactions: Tommaker
The numbers on these Colorado jerseys look like an updated, shiny Old Gold. Looks nice. I miss Old Gold.
I just saw a story that had the top ten NCAA football NIL's (by player). Interesting that 1 and 10 are both on the same team. With the same Coach. Who is their dad. Also saw a Youtube video (haven't watched it yet) that posits the NBA has become a "Daddy league" (sons getting spots on teams due to their fathers). Taking nepotism in whole new directions.

I just saw a story that had the top ten NCAA football NIL's (by player). Interesting that 1 and 10 are both on the same team. With the same Coach. Who is their dad. Also saw a Youtube video (haven't watched it yet) that posits the NBA has become a "Daddy league" (sons getting spots on teams due to their fathers). Taking nepotism in whole new directions.
If neon Deion has the same results this year as last year, he won’t be coaching much longer. And it will even be harder for him to get another coaching gig. However by then, both he and his kids will have milked Colorado for millions. And isn’t that what our society is currently all about? Forget ethics and morality. Let’s all make as much money as we can From fools willing to give it to us. See any parallels? People follow the examples that have been established from the top down. And remember never apologize or admit you are wrong or made a mistake. That makes you look weak.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT