ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Walters will need to hit the portal hard

bonefish1

All-American
Oct 4, 2004
We'll find out very quickly how good of a recruiter Walters is.
We've got big needs at OL, WR, LB, DB, DE.
With the right OC, if Allen is the QB of the future, I think you can definitely plug the holes at the skilled positions on offense.

Reactions: purduepat1969
The interesting thing is that only 3 current players have hit the portal. And that goes back to preseason according to the stat I saw. Holstege, Lewis, and I don't know the other one but it must have been mid-season.

I think depth at RB is a need. 2 recruits flipped, and Lewis is gone.

The interesting thing is that only 3 current players have hit the portal. And that goes back to preseason according to the stat I saw. Holstege, Lewis, and I don't know the other one but it must have been mid-season.

I think depth at RB is a need. 2 recruits flipped, and Lewis is gone.

The bigger concern is academic eligibility and who will be here for spring practice. Lots of rumors floating around about that.

And I agree that RB depth is sorely needed as well. The good part is that we at least have a high quality starter in Mockobee...

The bigger concern is academic eligibility and who will be here for spring practice. Lots of rumors floating around about that.

And I agree that RB depth is sorely needed as well. The good part is that we at least have a high quality starter in Mockobee...
Keep the players we have and the recruits coming in. Hit the portal hard. Excited to see what he can do.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT