ADVERTISEMENT

Cloth masks

BoilerBF

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 24, 2001
Even CNN is now saying the quiet part out loud. When others said that over the last 1.5 years they were accused of being anti-science & spreading lies. In other news Fauci still lying to the American people about cloth masks.

Even CNN is now saying the quiet part out loud. When others said that over the last 1.5 years they were accused of being anti-science & spreading lies. In other news Fauci still lying to the American people about cloth masks.

I said that from the very start, the mechanics of it just doesn't make sense and it was pretty easy to see the flaws in studies that showed they did. Didn't represent accurate breathing patterns, moisture levels, proximity to output of air source, CFM levels and psi.

Of course I get hit with, your not a scientist, you can't possibly know anything. Guess people don't expect engineers to develop and design stuff or analyze data anymore. For some reason when I try to tell my boss that, he just laughs and tells me to get back to work.

Reactions: SKYDOG and BoilerBF
I said that from the very start, the mechanics of it just doesn't make sense and it was pretty easy to see the flaws in studies that showed they did. Didn't represent accurate breathing patterns, moisture levels, proximity to output of air source, CFM levels and psi.

Of course I get hit with, your not a scientist, you can't possibly know anything. Guess people don't expect engineers to develop and design stuff or analyze data anymore. For some reason when I try to tell my boss that, he just laughs and tells me to get back to work.
A year later, the science changed (NOT REALLY)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT