ADVERTISEMENT

Chump insults Medal of Honor winners. Why does Chump hate dead/injured US soldiers?

Now that he’s behind? Here’s your boy:

“We're going to let a lot of people come in, because we need more people, especially with AI coming and all the different things.”
Have a citation for that quote? I cannot find it and you have a history of making things up to support your weak lib arguments.

But at some age everyone loses their best mental capacity. And at some age everyone is no longer capable of doing a high intensity job.

Biden hit that wall. Trump was always nuts and awful, and now he’s also hit that wall.
Sometimes losing the best metal capacity a person has, still has that person with more mental capacity than another. There really isn't an age when it is gone for all. We know that on "average" each person loses a bit as he ages "IF" he doesn't stay tuned in with worldly things. It happens differently to different people at different ages, but on the average a person loses from a point that may or may not be above many others as some older age. There is a legitimate concern that should be watched. I thought four years ago Biden was in early stages of dementia and many on the left thought he was fine...as they did a month or so ago before the world could see. There is no reason to believe that democrats and some others are sincerely concerned with losing mental capacity since it only recently became a concern and not a concern for running the country, but in getting elected. Now who really is running the country?

I'm nowhere close to where I was 40 years ago in various statistics since I never stayed tuned in and no longer have SAS at my fingertips for the calculations needed...and unfortunately would have to review manually calculating such...which is impossible in multiple correlations. What we do KNOW is that it is impossible for many young voters to be informed lacking that experience of living, working and having responsibility for another. All those tend to color a bit some understandings.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
I’ll tell you what the “need more immigrants due to AI” means to Trump:

He’s a 78 year old with the attention span of a flea—he hears about something new that he has no chance of understanding and thinks “must need more people to do that!”
Still looking for a citation for that alleged statement by Trump? I want to read it and the context it appeared in.

I think you made it up, but it should be easy to prove me wrong if you didn't.

Now that he’s behind? Here’s your boy:

“We're going to let a lot of people come in, because we need more people, especially with AI coming and all the different things.”
You can stop hiding, I found in an X post by the American Conservative titlee, "Trump Supports Legal Immigration." It seems you 'accidently' left off a sentence:

"We're going to let a lot of people come in, because we need more people, especially with AI coming and all the different things. And the farmers need, everybody needs but we're going to make sure they're not murderers and drug dealers..."

Cutting the text short like your hero at the DNC repeating the debunked claim in his pathetic DNC goodbye speech that Trump said KKK and white supremists are fine people, right JM?

Choose Joy and Fweedom like a good dem.

So AI is gonna create the need for non-murderous immigrant farmers in America?

Thanks Donnie! 🤣
He probably meant AI is going to make it much more effective to vet farm workers and everybody else coming into the country via the legal immigration system.

Why did you leave off the second sentence if not to deceive?

He probably meant AI is going to make it much more effective to vet farm workers and everybody else coming into the country via the legal immigration system.

Hahahahaaaa….yeah; that must be what he meant HAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAA

That’s kinda what I thought about the Swamy. I talked a good game with the stupid MAGA rhetoric. But at the same time I can tell, perhaps because of my age, that he did not have the wisdom compared to Haley and the others he debated with.
Nah, Vivek was the real deal. He was my #1 pick.

Hey Trump lovers:

How do you think the September 5th Trump NJ golf club fundraiser and gala to support the convicted Jan 6 insurrectionists will go over at the September 10th debate?

If Trump isn’t disqualified as a criminal and anti-American, he should be disqualified as too stupid to function.

Hey Trump lovers:

How do you think the September 5th Trump NJ golf club fundraiser and gala to support the convicted Jan 6 insurrectionists will go over at the September 10th debate?

If Trump isn’t disqualified as a criminal and anti-American, he should be disqualified as too stupid to function.
You're acting like a child.

Reactions: Riveting
Hahahahaaaa….yeah; that must be what he meant HAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAA
We know you are in the large group that is easy to amuse - or is that your Kamala imitation in text?

You are the ducking the question. Why did you leave off the second sentence?

Hey Trump lovers:

Instead of just spouting Joy and Fweedom campaign slogans (that's Bni's job on this forum), give us some examples from his four years as Pres - and let's compare to Kameleon's four years as establishment puppet along with Crow.

“Fweedom?”

Okay; I’ll bite. Who has a speech impediment for you to mock?

donald trump GIF

Had to cut it off somewhere. The nonsense went on for hours. By the way; nice one! you can justify Trump crazy talk far better than Trump can.

Of course, that could be because you’re not a 78 year old with the attention span of a flea.

Had to cut it off somewhere. The nonsense went on for hours. By the way; nice one! you can justify Trump crazy talk far better than Trump can.

Of course, that could be because you’re not a 78 year old with the attention span of a flea.
Are you 78? I would have guessed something closer to 12.

“Fweedom?”

Okay; I’ll bite. Who has a speech impediment for you to mock?
Didn't mention this bit of plagiarism she must have learned as Crow's vice puppet on msnbc?

Choose Fweedom and Joy, not TDS hate.

PS, I had not heard she joined the Pro-Hamas wing of your party.
I’m a registered Republican. Sadly, Candace Owens has claimed to be part of Trump’s Republican Party since he took it over.

She’s more like a Neo-Nazi Trumper than a Hamas terrorist apologist. Being either of those things is disgusting.

ps: your keyboard is lisping again. i do hope you're not making fun of troomp's interview with Musk.

Last edited:
I’m a registered Republican. Sadly, Candace Owens has claimed to be part of Trump’s Republican Party since he took it over.

She’s more like a Neo-Nazi Trumper than a Hamas terrorist apologist. Being either of those things is disgusting.

ps: your keyboard is lisping again. i do hope you're not making fun of troomp's interview with Musk.
Further, it was rude of you to steal that setup for an Uncle @BNIBoiler Pavlovian response about
Trump.

Right, you're a repub like Liz Chenny and that hack who spoke at the dnc, the guy who was crying during the phony Jan 6 investigation that somehow didn't call your hero Pelosi to testify.

Choose Joy and Fweedom, not hate and selfishness.

• Haha
Reactions: Katscratch

Another chance for you to ridicule Goldstar parents, JM.

Last edited:
Reactions: tjreese
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT