ADVERTISEMENT

Chump insults Medal of Honor winners. Why does Chump hate dead/injured US soldiers?

"After a White House briefing given by the then-chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Joe Dunford, Trump turned to aides and said, “That guy is smart. Why did he join the military?”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
"Trump has been, for the duration of his presidency, fixated on staging military parades, but only of a certain sort. In a 2018 White House planning meeting for such an event, Trump asked his staff not to include wounded veterans, on grounds that spectators would feel uncomfortable in the presence of amputees. “Nobody wants to see that,” he said."

Last edited:
Here is Trump "showing respect" to a military hero: "Trump said of McCain: “He’s a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren’t captured.”

Do you think Trump really said THAT?
I bring up what he said about Sen. McCain all the time. There is no second hand account there. He said that publicly from his own mouth. At the time I thought that was going to be the end of his candidacy. Nope. That's when I knew that the cult was in full swing.

Last edited:
Anyway, the assh0le is completely running out of steam.

He gave a speech in Michigan yesterday and was a slurring, low energy old man again.

These days, he still types in exclamation points, but his ability to entertain the cult is rapidly fading.

Last edited:
1. 20 people that are all aboard the Trump train said that Trump did not say that to them.
2. John Kelley was not 'fired' by Trump. He quit because of stuff like this. When he left the position? Trump was very pleasant, unlike when staff was 'fired'.

“John Kelly will be leaving at the end of the year,” Trump told reporters before departing the White House for the Army-Navy game. Trump noted Kelly had been with him for almost two years in his roles as chief of staff and secretary of homeland security. “I appreciate his service very much,” Trump said.
Sorry, Kelley left because he knew it was a matter of time before he was fired. Happy?

No, those 20 people were not all on the Trump train. John Bolton was one of those people and you and I both know that he dislikes Trump. You're also assuming that the secret service members were all on the Trump train. Very assumptive of you.
3. Then, only after the story and corroboration from Kelley comes out? Trump says this about a decorated American hero:

“Anytime you see that despicable FAKE statement used, remember that it comes from the FASCIST SCUM that is destroying our Country,” Trump posted. “John Kelly, by far the dumbest of my Military people, just picked up the theme of the Radical Left’s lying about Gold Star Families and Soldiers, in his hatred of me,” Trump said in a Truth Social post Wednesday. “He was incapable of doing a good job, it was too much for him, and I couldn’t stand the guy, so I fired him like a ‘dog.'”
The first part of this quote is correct.

So, is Chump showing respect when he clearly says from his mouth, not second hand, that the Medal of Freedom award is better than the Medal of Honor award?
He says stupid things and the media makes it into a slight. You should know damn well (as well as the media) that he wasn't trying to slight the Medal of Honor, he was trying to prop up the Medal of Freedom. Was it done in a stupid way? Yep, but the media twisted it and you swallowed it.

Last edited:
He says stupid things and the media makes it into a slight. You gobble it up. You should know damn well (as well as the media) that he wasn't trying to slight the Medal of Honor, he was trying to prop up the Medal of Freedom. Was it done in a stupid way? Yep, but the media twisted it and you swallowed it.
As a single instance? It would be a complete nothing.

It is a never-ending trend.

Here is Trump "showing respect" to a military hero: "Trump said of McCain: “He’s a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren’t captured.”

Do you think Trump really said THAT?
Yes he did and it was stupid. However, slighting one person because he was at odds with that person isn't slighting the entire military. You should know the difference. I have never said Trump is infallible. In fact, I've said many times that he says incredibly dumb things. That does not take away from the fact that he did a fantastic job with the economy.

I vote the policy not the person. That's why our country is in such a mess. Because too many people get caught up in the personal attacks and vote the person. Democrats have been in charge of this country for the majority of the last 20 years and we are in a ****ing train wreck.

From The Atlantic: "On at least two occasions since becoming president, according to three sources with direct knowledge of his views, Trump referred to former President George H. W. Bush as a “loser” for being shot down by the Japanese as a Navy pilot in World War II."
Yes, there are a lot of second hand things that Trump supposedly said. When these people come public and say it, I'll believe it. Until then, no.

I bring what he said about Sen. McCain all the time. There is no second hand account there. He said that publicly from his own mouth. At the time I thought that was going to be the end of his candidacy. Nope. That's when I knew that the cult was in full swing.
Yes and I agree that it was stupid as hell.

No, those 20 people were not all on the Trump train. John Bolton was one of those people and you and I both know that he dislikes Trump. You're also assuming that the secret service members were all on the Trump train. Very assumptive of you.
John Bolton?

“I didn’t hear that,” Bolton told The New York Times.I’m not saying he didn’t say them later in the day or another time, but I was there for that discussion.”... "but that the reported comments were not out of character."

As a single instance? It would be a complete nothing.

It is a never-ending trend.
The media twists things all the time, so no, it's not a single instance. Very fine people on both sides is another prime example of media twisting what Trump really said. That one is EASILY disprovable, but the media and Democrats ran with it for almost 8 years!

Reactions: SKYDOG
Yes he did and it was stupid. However, slighting one person because he was at odds with that person isn't slighting the entire military. You should know the difference. I have never said Trump is infallible. In fact, I've said many times that he says incredibly dumb things. That does not take away from the fact that he did a fantastic job with the economy.

I vote the policy not the person. That's why our country is in such a mess. Because too many people get caught up in the personal attacks and vote the person. Democrats have been in charge of this country for the majority of the last 20 years and we are in a ****ing train wreck.
I hate this "America sucks" mantra that Trump has propagated and constantly reinforces.

Please, pray tell, why is the America that I love and cherish "such a mess?" And while you're doing so, please give us examples of nations that are NOT "such a mess."

• Haha
Here in bold is the part that is pertinent because it's when it was reportedly said.
Exactly: Bolton was there for a discussion where it could have been said and says he did not hear it then . Kelley says it was said between him and Trump, without Bolton listening in. Bolton says 'not when I was listening, but that sounds like something Trump would say.'

• Haha
I hate this "America sucks" mantra that Trump has propagated and constantly reinforces.

Please, pray tell, why is the America that I love and cherish "such a mess?" And while you're doing so, please give us examples of nations that are NOT "such a mess."
Instead of a laugh emoji, ante up!

1. Why is America such a mess? and
  2. Give examples of nations that are not a mess on the level of America.

I never said America sucks. The left sucks, and it's the left that's been winning the most over the last few decades.

America being a mess has nothing to do with other countries. Most of them are a mess too btw. Places like Canada, Australia and the UK arresting people and putting them in jail for speech that is deemed improper.

THIS is Fascism btw. The left are the true Fascists, yet nobody ever talks about it.

Instead of a laugh emoji, ante up!

1. Why is America such a mess? and
  2. Give examples of nations that are not a mess on the level of America.
You do realize that #2 has nothing to do with #1 right? America can be a mess in relation to what America is supposed to be. A place for freedom and hope to make a better life. The left is killing that. Sadly people like yourself cannot see this.

I never said America sucks. The left sucks, and it's the left that's been winning the most over the last few decades.

America being a mess has nothing to do with other countries. Most of them are a mess too btw. Places like Canada, Australia and the UK arresting people and putting them in jail for speech that is deemed improper.

I quoted you, and asked why you think that America is "such a mess?" That's pretty reasonable I think. Please give me some impact items, not just who you are blaming without stating what you are blaming them for.

I then asked you for examples of ANY nations that you believe are not "such a mess" like America. Because otherwise, IMO you are just whining and don't have any example anywhere on the whole freakin' planet of a nation that has implemented a better way.

Trump's basic military policy is to keep us out of stupid wars.

That is far more respectful of our troops than the Washington foreign policy/miliary/industrial establishment and its continual lust for more war and blood to fatten budgets and profits. That is why they hate Trump and have subverted him from the word go.

The "experts" who brought massive death and destruction in Vietnam and Iraq - and who advocated for Ukraine to join Nato in hopes of more of the same in Ukraine, which they achieved.

He says stupid things and the media makes it into a slight. You should know damn well (as well as the media) that he wasn't trying to slight the Medal of Honor, he was trying to prop up the Medal of Freedom. Was it done in a stupid way? Yep, but the media twisted it and you swallowed it.
That's why it seems that he is trying to lose this election on purpose. He should not have even brought up the Medal of Honor award at all. To bring it up while awarding a Medal of Freedom recipient proves his disdain for dead, wounded, or captured US soldiers. In his narcissistic, feeble mind, Chump thinks that talking about or honoring dead, wounded, or captured US soldiers is a sign of weakness.

Yep, that’s the gist of it. But the right wingers are all over Walz for legally putting in his time, 20 plus years and then retiring. They act like he was a military deserter and what not.

I don't give 2 cents about any of this military crap. Vets do alot.

Prices caused by Dem policy and regs is issue #1 for ALL families, costing all $10,000+ per year.

Trump is the only candidate with an answer by lowing energy costs of moving & producing products.

Harris' Price gouging (or is that Gaging, lol) is an answer that has been tried in USA by both R and D Presidents. They do not work long term. And economist in both sides have said so.

I don't give 2 cents about any of this military crap. Vets do alot.

Prices caused by Dem policy and regs is issue #1 for ALL families, costing all $10,000+ per year.

Trump is the only candidate with an answer by lowing energy costs of moving & producing products.

Harris' Price gouging (or is that Gaging, lol) is an answer that has been tried in USA by both R and D Presidents. They do not work long term. And economist in both sides have said so.
Don't forget, Venezuela has been demonstrating the stupidity of it for years - which is what may have caught Kameleon's eye.

I quoted you, and asked why you think that America is "such a mess?" That's pretty reasonable I think. Please give me some impact items, not just who you are blaming without stating what you are blaming them for.
Yes, I said it was a mess, not that is sucks. Very different, so no, you didn't quote me.

Here are some reasons why it's a mess:

-inflation
-energy costs
-food costs
-mass illegal immigration
-election security issues
-education failures
-over taxation
-telling people they cannot succeed or everything is against them because of xyz immutable characteristic
-speech infringements
-2nd amendment under constant attack
-kids being over sexualized
-men in women's spaces
-women losing opportunities
-constant wars

Is that enough or should I go on?
I then asked you for examples of ANY nations that you believe are not "such a mess" like America. Because otherwise, IMO you are just whining and don't have any example anywhere on the whole freakin' planet of a nation that has implemented a better way.
I did give you a couple nations that are a mess. Go back and look.

Reactions: SKYDOG and tjreese
That's why it seems that he is trying to lose this election on purpose. He should not have even brought up the Medal of Honor award at all. To bring it up while awarding a Medal of Freedom recipient proves his disdain for dead, wounded, or captured US soldiers. In his narcissistic, feeble mind, Chump thinks that talking about or honoring dead, wounded, or captured US soldiers is a sign of weakness.
No, people that care more about the person vs the policy would even care about this crap.

Edit: I'm not saying we shouldn't care. Of course I care, which is why I call him out on it. However, when it comes to who should run this country, I'm going to vote for the person that has better policy vs who says what I want to hear, 100% of the time and every smart person should do the same. Words do the nations economy nothing. Policy is everything.

Last edited:
Yes, I said it was a mess, not that is sucks. Very different, so no, you didn't quote me.

-inflation
-energy costs
-food costs
-education failures
-over taxation
-telling people they cannot succeed or everything is against them because of xyz immutable characteristic
-speech infringements
-men in women's spaces
-constant wars

Is that enough or should I go on?

I did give you a couple nations that are a mess. Go back and look.
I did not ask for nations that are a mess; that's easy!

I asked to give ANY examples of any nations on the planet that are less of a mess than the USA. I will again quote the question:

"Give examples of nations that are not a mess on the level of America. Because otherwise, IMO you are just whining and don't have any example anywhere on the whole freakin' planet of a nation that has implemented a better way."

-inflation
-energy costs
-food costs
Those three are one and the same: inflation. Now that inflation has improved dramatically from its problems 1-3 years ago, are you more satisfied?
I am curious - can you give ONE EXAMPLE of how this has personally affected YOU?
Lol. Can you give one example that is not the opinion of an internet talking head that this is a real and systemic problem and not just guys like Bannon or Meadows voting from a state they don't live in?
-education failures
-over taxation
Pls cite the tax rate raises that have happened in the past five years that you feel have been counter-productive.
-speech infringements
Other than private companies not printing what they don't feel like printing, or private social media companies doing the same, please cite a single example.
Again - in he past ten years, tell me a real world gun restriction that has affected you in ANY way.
-men in women's spaces
Sure - if that stuff bothers you on occasion, I get it. Sometimes it bothers me too.
-constant wars
Tell me about American soldiers in harm's way currently.

• Haha
I did not ask for nations that are a mess; that's easy!

I asked to give ANY examples of any nations on the planet that are less of a mess than the USA. I will again quote the question:

"Give examples of nations that are not a mess on the level of America. Because otherwise, IMO you are just whining and don't have any example anywhere on the whole freakin' planet of a nation that has implemented a better way."
Venezuela is on the right track with their Libertarian president.

Those three are one and the same: inflation. Now that inflation has improved dramatically from its problems 1-3 years ago, are you more satisfied?
Inflation hasn't "improved dramamtically". The effects of it are still here. It hasn't gone away, it's just slowed. Overall the cost of things are up roughly 20%. So no, I'm not satisfied. It should have never happened.
I am curious - can you give ONE EXAMPLE of how this has personally affected YOU?
Why does it have to affect me personally for me to understand it's not a good thing? Why can't my concern for those that are not doing as well as I not be enough?

However, based on the mass voter registration reports, it could affect all of us this next election.
Lol. Can you give one example that is not the opinion of an internet talking head that this is a real and systemic problem and not just guys like Bannon or Meadows voting from a state they don't live in?
Tell me why we are the only civilized country in the world that hasn't implemented voter I.D. and making mail in voting illegal? Please tell me how it makes sense that all of these other countries have implemented those two things SPECIFICALLY because of voter fraud. This should be a massive tell that EVERYONE ELSE has done this but us. And only the Democrats don't want it. Ask yourself why.
Pls cite the tax rate raises that have happened in the past five years that you feel have been counter-productive.
Inflation is the current realized one, however Democrats want to raise taxes like crazy! 44.5% capitol gains tax, 25% UNREALIZED capitol gains tax as well as a much higher corporate tax. Those are just idiotic things to do.
Other than private companies not printing what they don't feel like printing, or private social media companies doing the same, please cite a single example.
It's one thing for a private company to do this (which social media companies actually cannot do this based on their status. They are not a publisher so this would be illegal unless it's something specified in their rules of conduct). It's another for government to collude with those companies to prevent what the government doesn't want to get out. There was tons of this that came out from the twitter files.
Again - in he past ten years, tell me a real world gun restriction that has affected you in ANY way.
Again, it doesn't have to personally affect me for it to be wrong. Any infringement on gun ownership is against the Constitution.
Sure - if that stuff bothers you on occasion, I get it. Sometimes it bothers me too
Why is it even happening? Could it be that there are too many people in power that are sexual deviants? Could that explain why we haven't received any names from Epstein's list yet?
Tell me about American soldiers in harm's way currently.
We have troops in Ukraine. That war threatens potential for WW3. It should have never happened, but was allowed to happen by the Biden administration due to:

1. Weakness
2. Incompetence
3. Garbage energy policies

Venezuela is on the right track with their Libertarian president.
Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF

“Better to remain silent and thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt." - Maurice Switzer

Last edited:
These dumb things is what is going to cost him the election.

No
As both are deeply flawed candidates......If he loses the election it will be because the Dem media complex manipulated enough vacuous sheep to vote for good vibes over actual policy substance.

No
As both are deeply flawed candidates......If he loses the election it will be because the Dem media complex manipulated enough vacuous sheep to vote for good vibes over actual policy substance.
Now that he’s behind? Here’s your boy:

“We're going to let a lot of people come in, because we need more people, especially with AI coming and all the different things.”

AND:

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
My Administration will be great for women and their reproductive rights”

Yup! Your boy is either copying Harris, or he’s a transactional narcissist 78 year old that has no idea what he’s talking about. AI means we need MORE immigration? Wtf and how does that make sense.

Last edited:

“We're going to let a lot of people come in, because we need more people, especially with AI coming and all the different things.”

AND:

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
My Administration will be great for women and their reproductive rights”

Yup! Your boy is either copying Harris, or he’s a transactional narcissist 78 year old that has no idea what he’s talking about. AI means we need MORE immigration? Wtf and how does that make sense.

In dupe fashion ....your arguments do not make sense to the media Harris rebrand topic I brought up as they are not related.

Last edited:

AND:

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
My Administration will be great for women and their reproductive rights
When I read the first quote I read a controlled border where illegals are vetted and numbers controlled which he has always said. I do NOT have an idea what the AI reference is in his mind and unsure it is important due to the preceding comment. The second quote of his tweet is interesting since I'm not able to find reproductive rights listed in the constitution and therefore rightfully have been returned to the states. Allowing states closer to the people's wishes allows those wanting abortions to do so, while also allowing women that do not think other women should have the ability to kill a baby the opportunity.

As we all know, the Founding Father's on the whole did not want a central blob with a heavy hand, but wanted individual people with more rights. It is easy to see that most of the country differs with the democrats when looking at counties that vote. What has happened is that a few major cities in states dictate a lot due to population. That is understandable when considering the house, but since the 17th amendment we now see further erosion of "The Republic" since that representation is now "popular vote" and so large cities not only have the house lean, but the senate lean as well.

When I read the first quote I read a controlled border where illegals are vetted and numbers controlled which he has always said. I do NOT have an idea what the AI reference is in his mind and unsure it is important due to the preceding comment. The second quote of his tweet is interesting since I'm not able to find reproductive rights listed in the constitution and therefore rightfully have been returned to the states. Allowing states closer to the people's wishes allows those wanting abortions to do so, while also allowing women that do not think other women should have the ability to kill a baby the opportunity.

As we all know, the Founding Father's on the whole did not want a central blob with a heavy hand, but wanted individual people with more rights. It is easy to see that most of the country differs with the democrats when looking at counties that vote. What has happened is that a few major cities in states dictate a lot due to population. That is understandable when considering the house, but since the 17th amendment we now see further erosion of "The Republic" since that representation is now "popular vote" and so large cities not only have the house lean, but the senate lean as well.
I’ll tell you what the “need more immigrants due to AI” means to Trump:

He’s a 78 year old with the attention span of a flea—he hears about something new that he has no chance of understanding and thinks “must need more people to do that!”

I’ll tell you what the “need more immigrants due to AI” means to Trump:

He’s a 78 year old with the attention span of a flea—he hears about something new that he has no chance of understanding and thinks “must need more people to do that!”
We heard similar from Kamala. I'm not one of those concerned about his age and certainly not his energy. I often question if 35 is old enough...and certainly question if 18 is near ready. There exists a certain amount of wisdom that is unattainable at a young age. That doesn't infer that older people have more wisdom than all those younger. I do think if populations were compared that for significance, the degrees of freedom would be adjusted due to the younger people having less variation (more indoctrination and consistency) I would expect than the older group, but that could be wrong making the mean comparisons without the adjustment mathematically. I believe that the older group would be significantly higher on the mean, but the variation or F Test would be interesting. I would expect those older to score higher on history encompassing wars, taxes, income, families and those most basic encounters that most people face since they had many years of doing such. I would expect the older crowd to be less tech savvy as we already know. Naturally, outside of the mean comparison there would be a younger group that would in fact score higher than an older group...I just don't believe that exists for whole populations of each. Where that divide would occur...I don't know, but believe it most definitely is there in a person's earlier life.

Why was 35 selected and how different should the requirements to be president lie from the requirement to vote intelligently on a president.

We heard similar from Kamala. I'm not one of those concerned about his age and certainly not his energy. I often question if 35 is old enough...and certainly question if 18 is near ready. There exists a certain amount of wisdom that is unattainable at a young age. That doesn't infer that older people have more wisdom than all those younger. I do think if populations were compared that for significance, the degrees of freedom would be adjusted due to the younger people having less variation (more indoctrination and consistency) I would expect than the older group, but that could be wrong making the mean comparisons without the adjustment mathematically. I believe that the older group would be significantly higher on the mean, but the variation or F Test would be interesting. I would expect those older to score higher on history encompassing wars, taxes, income, families and those most basic encounters that most people face since they had many years of doing such. I would expect the older crowd to be less tech savvy as we already know. Naturally, outside of the mean comparison there would be a younger group that would in fact score higher than an older group...I just don't believe that exists for whole populations of each. Where that divide would occur...I don't know, but believe it most definitely is there in a person's earlier life.

Why was 35 selected and how different should the requirements to be president lie from the requirement to vote intelligently on a president.
That’s kinda what I thought about the Swamy. I talked a good game with the stupid MAGA rhetoric. But at the same time I can tell, perhaps because of my age, that he did not have the wisdom compared to Haley and the others he debated with.

But at some age everyone loses their best mental capacity. And at some age everyone is no longer capable of doing a high intensity job.

Biden hit that wall. Trump was always nuts and awful, and now he’s also hit that wall.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT