ADVERTISEMENT

Chump insults Medal of Honor winners. Why does Chump hate dead/injured US soldiers?

BNIBoiler

All-American
Jun 10, 2018
I've mentioned this before. Is Chump trying to lose this election on purpose? While giving out a Medal of Freedom award, he brings up that the Medal of Freedom award is better than the Medal of Honor award. Why even mention about the Medal of Honor award when giving the Medal of Freedom award in the first place. This flies in the face of you Flavor Aiders that dismiss and deny what Gen. Kelly, Chump's former WH advisor said about Chump and his statements in France about the fallen US soldiers in Normandy.

I've mentioned this before. Is Chump trying to lose this election on purpose? While giving out a Medal of Freedom award, he brings up that the Medal of Freedom award is better than the Medal of Honor award. Why even mention about the Medal of Honor award when giving the Medal of Freedom award in the first place. This flies in the face of you Flavor Aiders that dismiss and deny what Gen. Kelly, Chump's former WH advisor said about Chump and his statements in France about the fallen US soldiers in Normandy.
He says a lot of dumb things, but his policies were good overall for the nation during his term.

Biden/Harris policies has been disastrous by comparison.

He says a lot of dumb things, but his policies were good overall for the nation during his term.

These dumb things is what is going to cost him the election.

Reactions: SKYDOG
Possibly. His dumb approach to the first Biden debate may have cost him the 2020 election - not discounting the dem/regime press coverup of the Hunter laptop.
Oh yeah that 2020 horrible debate most likely cost him the election. He was horrible in the last debate with Biden. When he is not in front of his Flavor Aiders, he is like a fish out of water. For the upcoming September debate with Harris, if he is horrible and most likely he will be, lock the barn, kiss the baby, it's a wrap.

Oh yeah that 2020 horrible debate most likely cost him the election. He was horrible in the last debate with Biden. When he is not in front of his Flavor Aiders, he is like a fish out of water. For the upcoming September debate with Harris, if he is horrible and most likely he will be, lock the barn, kiss the baby, it's a wrap.
He was excellent in the last debate with Biden because he let Joe talk without interrupting him.

If he does the same with Kameleon, he will win the debate easily because she will have to explain/defend all the idiot policies of Crow/Harris plus her own idiot idea about price controls.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
He was excellent in the last debate with Biden because he let Joe talk without interrupting him.

If he does the same with Kameleon, he will win the debate easily because she will have to explain/defend all the idiot policies of Crow/Harris plus her own idiot idea about price controls.
I disagree whole heartedly. Chump was a lying machine in that debate like he always is. And didn't take advantage of Joe when Joe was clearly not himself that night. Chump did not say anything in that debate that would have made independent voters to go his way. His priority is always please the Flavor Aiders.

• Haha
I disagree whole heartedly. Chump was a lying machine in that debate like he always is. And didn't take advantage of Joe when Joe was clearly not himself that night. Chump did not say anything in that debate that would have made independent voters to go his way. His priority is always please the Flavor Aiders.
He said his plan to lower inflation back to the low levels it was during his term is to 'drill baby drill.'

That should please every thinking person.

As a Dem, I wonder why you care though? Yes you are correct. But you seem to post on this theme quite a bit.

Why do I care? Chump can mess around and win this election again. This country can’t take another 4 years with this evil narcissist.

I would think as a Dem Trump's poor behavior, words & poor debates would make you happy....but you post all this stuff, like you are concerned for him.

What I can't afford is another 4 years of Dems. The last four cost us both & all Americans nearly $10,000/year over an average Trump year.

Why do I care? Chump can mess around and win this election again. This country can’t take another 4 years with this evil narcissist.
WTF are you talking about? The country was never in a better place when he was in office last time. Why are you so convinced he's going to ruin the country other than it's what all the talking heads keep trying to push? And you get upset when we say you're leaders keep telling you what to think. Case in point.

The country was never in a better place when he was in office last time.
That's a bold opinion that illustrates your devotion to believing anything and everything that Donald Trump says.

Especially since as he left office,
  • the economy was shut down for Covid (yay! It reduced inflation and immigration!),
  • thousands of anti-free election insurrectionists had just stormed the US Capitol, some with weapons, some waving confederate flags, many sponsored by supremacist and anti-US government organizations, some chanting for the hanging of the Vice President, and some beating injured police with metal flagpoles.
That was the best this country had ever been? Ohhhhhhkay.

• Haha

As an example here are some Harris words salads:

“So, I think it’s very important, as you have heard from so many incredible leaders, for us at every moment in time — and certainly this one — to see the moment in time in which we exist and are present, and to be able to contextualize it, to understand where we exist in the history and in the moment as it relates not only to the past but the future,”

She declared the 2024 race for the White House “is the most election of our lifetime.”

“I don’t know what’s wrong with you young people, you think you just fell out of a coconut tree,” Harris said midway through — breaking into a wild cackle.

“You exist in the context of all in which you live and what you came before you.”

“I love Venn diagrams,” Harris said. “Always ask, ‘Is there a Venn diagram for this?’ I’m telling you, it’s fascinating when you do. So, Venn diagram, those three circles, right? It’s just something about those three circles and the analysis about where there is the intersection, right?”

“Who doesn’t love a yellow school bus, right? Can you raise your hand if you love a yellow school bus? Many of us went to school on the yellow school bus, right? It’s part of our experience growing up,” she said. It’s part of a nostalgia, a memory of the excitement and joy of going to school to be with your favorite teacher, to be with your best friends and to learn. The school bus takes us there."

“Culture is — it is a reflection of our moment in our time, right? And in present culture is the way we express how we’re feeling about the moment,” Harris said.

Just months earlier, the VP spoke at a White House event for Women’s History Month in March 2023 to “honor the women who made history throughout history.”

“So, I think it’s very important, as you have heard from so many incredible leaders, for us at every moment in time — and certainly this one — to see the moment in time in which we exist and are present, and to be able to contextualize it, to understand where we exist in the history and in the moment as it relates not only to the past but the future,”

"The governor and I, we were all doing a tour of the library here and talking about the significance of the passage of time, right, the significance of the passage of time. So, when you think about it, there is great significance to the passage of time in terms of what we need to do to lay these wires. What we need to do to create these jobs. And there is such great significance to the passage of time when we think about a day in the life of our children."

She declared the 2024 race for the White House “is the most election of our lifetime.”

“I don’t know what’s wrong with you young people, you think you just fell out of a coconut tree,” Harris said midway through — breaking into a wild cackle.

“You exist in the context of all in which you live and what you came before you.”

“I love Venn diagrams,” Harris said. “Always ask, ‘Is there a Venn diagram for this?’ I’m telling you, it’s fascinating when you do. So, Venn diagram, those three circles, right? It’s just something about those three circles and the analysis about where there is the intersection, right?”

“Who doesn’t love a yellow school bus, right? Can you raise your hand if you love a yellow school bus? Many of us went to school on the yellow school bus, right? It’s part of our experience growing up,” she said. It’s part of a nostalgia, a memory of the excitement and joy of going to school to be with your favorite teacher, to be with your best friends and to learn. The school bus takes us there."

“Culture is — it is a reflection of our moment in our time, right? And in present culture is the way we express how we’re feeling about the moment,” Harris said.

Just months earlier, the VP spoke at a White House event for Women’s History Month in March 2023 to “honor the women who made history throughout history.”

"The governor and I, we were all doing a tour of the library here and talking about the significance of the passage of time, right, the significance of the passage of time. So, when you think about it, there is great significance to the passage of time in terms of what we need to do to lay these wires. What we need to do to create these jobs. And there is such great significance to the passage of time when we think about a day in the life of our children."
None of those are quite on the level of calling our war dead "losers and suckers."

Yes exactly. Both are seriously flawed candidates.

So I'm sticking with policies that help my family finances.....Trump. As both are big Govt spenders.....but Trump has energy & border policies that help family budgets and neighborhoods.

Reactions: BoilerHuff3
Which is not on the level of lying about serving in war when the truth was TT suddenly retired to avoid going to war.
If you are eligible to retire. Why not after 20 plus years and avoid getting kilt.

Better than lying and paying a doctor to say you got bone spurs in the feet.

If you are eligible to retire. Why not after 20 plus years and avoid getting kilt.

From US News & World Report:

WASHINGTON – Two daughters of a New York podiatrist say that 50 years ago their father diagnosed President Donald Trump with bone spurs in his heels as a favor to the doctor's landlord, Fred Trump, The New York Times reported Wednesday. Trump received five deferments from the draft for military service during the Vietnam War. He received four education deferments while he was a college student and a fifth deferment in 1968 for a medical exemption after he graduated.

Larry Braunstein, who died in 2007, rented a ground floor office in a building owned by Trump in Jamaica, Queens. His daughters, Elysa Braunstein, 56, and Sharon Kessel, 53, told the Times that their father's role in Trump's diagnosis had become "family lore."

"It was something we would always discuss," Elysa Braunstein told the Times. She and her sister are both Democrats who oppose Trump, according to the newspaper.

Elysa Braunstein said their father made the diagnosis to gain access to the landlord and that she didn't know if her father even examined the junior Trump. "I know it was a favor," Elysa Braunstein said. "What he got was access to Fred Trump," she told the Times. "If there was anything wrong in the building, my dad would call and Trump would take care of it immediately. That was the small favor that he got."

Reactions: BNIBoiler
That's a bold opinion that illustrates your devotion to believing anything and everything that Donald Trump says.

Especially since as he left office,
  • the economy was shut down for Covid (yay! It reduced inflation and immigration!),
The economy was shut down by Democrats, not Trump.
  • thousands of anti-free election insurrectionists had just stormed the US Capitol, some with weapons, some waving confederate flags, many sponsored by supremacist and anti-US government organizations, some chanting for the hanging of the Vice President, and some beating injured police with metal flagpoles.
That was the best this country had ever been? Ohhhhhhkay.
You're taking one day after the 4 years were up as proof that his entire presidency was bad? That's just ridiculously lame.

WASHINGTON – Two daughters of a New York podiatrist say that 50 years ago their father diagnosed President Donald Trump with bone spurs in his heels as a favor to the doctor's landlord, Fred Trump, The New York Times reported Wednesday. Trump received five deferments from the draft for military service during the Vietnam War. He received four education deferments while he was a college student and a fifth deferment in 1968 for a medical exemption after he graduated.

Larry Braunstein, who died in 2007, rented a ground floor office in a building owned by Trump in Jamaica, Queens. His daughters, Elysa Braunstein, 56, and Sharon Kessel, 53, told the Times that their father's role in Trump's diagnosis had become "family lore."

"It was something we would always discuss," Elysa Braunstein told the Times. She and her sister are both Democrats who oppose Trump, according to the newspaper.

Elysa Braunstein said their father made the diagnosis to gain access to the landlord and that she didn't know if her father even examined the junior Trump. "I know it was a favor," Elysa Braunstein said. "What he got was access to Fred Trump," she told the Times. "If there was anything wrong in the building, my dad would call and Trump would take care of it immediately. That was the small favor that he got."
So they don't know if he had bone spurs or not.
Their Dad examined him and said he did.

Trump has several on site witnesses say he NEVER called the dead soldiers suckers or losers. Complete fabrication by the MSM.

We know Walz got out of the Army prior to being deployed, planned or not.
I thank him for his 24 years of service.
He lied about being in combat. A big no, no.

My Dad was a recruiter and served for 44 years, did get to the rank of E8 (artillery forward observer) but took the rank deduction to be a recruiter.
He was never in combat.

My son is a E6, 88mic, 66 whiskey and 11c infantry.
He's been in 12 years.
He has seen combat over seas.

Last edited:
That never happened. Stop bringing up that lie.
Let's see...
  • United States Marines General, Trump Chief of Staff, and Trump Homeland Security Director John F. Kelley says unequivocally that Trump said to General Kelley when just the two of them were walking that U.S. war dead were "losers and suckers."
  • All kinds of other Trump hanger on folks, including anonymous message board poster Boilermaker03 say that Trump did not say that to them.
Who has a better basis of knowledge and is more credible? Hmmmmm.......

• Haha

His choice, but then don't lie about having served in war to advance yourself as he did.

• Haha
Reactions: BoilerHuff3
So they don't know if he had bone spurs or not.
Their Dad examined him and said he did.

Trump has several on site witnesses say he NEVER called the dead soldiers suckers or losers. Complete fabrication by the MSM.

We know Walz got out of the Army prior to being deployed, planned or not.
I thank him for his 24 years of service.
He lied about being in combat. A big no, no.

My Dad was a recruiter and served for 44 years, did get to the rank of E8 (artillery forward observer) but took the rank deduction to be a recruiter.
He was never in combat.

My son is a E6, 88mic, 66 whiskey and 11c infantry.
He's been in 12 years.
He has seen combat over seas.
I, myself, served 28 years active duty in the US Army, retiring at the rank of Colonel (O-6). I have two doctorates from Purdue, both fully funded by the US Army. I received a Health Professions Scholarship to pay my way through veterinary school and mid-career I received a Long Term Civilian Training Scholarship for a PhD in Food Science. Collectively, I had eleven years of payback time to the Army.

I was never in combat. I was a REMF. I don't blame either Trump or Biden for seeking medical/student deferrments during Vietnam and I did the same thing myself. Back then, guys were involuntarily forced into the Army, then forced into the Infantry and then forced to go and fight in a country that most Americans couldn't find on a map. It was the 20th Century equivalent of slavery.

Colin Meyer, DVM, PhD
Colonel, US Army (ret.)

Yep, that’s the gist of it. But the right wingers are all over Walz for legally putting in his time, 20 plus years and then retiring. They act like he was a military deserter and what not.

Yep, that’s the gist of it. But the right wingers are all over Walz for legally putting in his time, 20 plus years and then retiring. They act like he was a military deserter and what not.
That isn't the issue. Walz clearly implied that he carried a weapon in combat. He did not. It was a lie. The Democrats now claim that Walz 'misspoke' when he said that. Have you noticed that when Republicans lie, they're liars, but when Democrats lie, they 'misspoke'?

Wolz claimed he served in war, which is a lie, to advance his career. That ok with your Christian ethics?

For that matter, he also signed a bill in Minn putting tampons in boys' restrooms. How does that square with your Christian beliefs?

Let's see...
  • United States Marines General, Trump Chief of Staff, and Trump Homeland Security Director John F. Kelley says unequivocally that Trump said to General Kelley when just the two of them were walking that U.S. war dead were "losers and suckers."
  • All kinds of other Trump hanger on folks, including anonymous message board poster Boilermaker03 say that Trump did not say that to them.
Who has a better basis of knowledge and is more credible? Hmmmmm.......
20+ other people that were there that day, even people that hate Trump, all say he never said those things. That supposed quote came from one man, that Trump fired. Kelley had an axe to grind. Plus, the idea that Trump and Kelley were ever alone is laughable. There are always going to be secret service members, etc. There are secret service people that say he never said that.

ALL of Trumps actions would suggest otherwise. He's always shown the utmost respect for people in the military. I cannot say the same for Biden.

Reactions: Quix0te
20+ other people that were there that day, even people that hate Trump, all say he never said those things. That supposed quote came from one man, that Trump fired. Kelley had an axe to grind.
1. 20 people that are all aboard the Trump train said that Trump did not say that to them.
2. John Kelley was not 'fired' by Trump. He quit because of stuff like this. When he left the position? Trump was very pleasant, unlike when staff was 'fired'.

“John Kelly will be leaving at the end of the year,” Trump told reporters before departing the White House for the Army-Navy game. Trump noted Kelly had been with him for almost two years in his roles as chief of staff and secretary of homeland security. “I appreciate his service very much,” Trump said.

3. Then, only after the story and corroboration from Kelley comes out? Trump says this about a decorated American hero:

“Anytime you see that despicable FAKE statement used, remember that it comes from the FASCIST SCUM that is destroying our Country,” Trump posted. “John Kelly, by far the dumbest of my Military people, just picked up the theme of the Radical Left’s lying about Gold Star Families and Soldiers, in his hatred of me,” Trump said in a Truth Social post Wednesday. “He was incapable of doing a good job, it was too much for him, and I couldn’t stand the guy, so I fired him like a ‘dog.'”

20+ other people that were there that day, even people that hate Trump, all say he never said those things. That supposed quote came from one man, that Trump fired. Kelley had an axe to grind. Plus, the idea that Trump and Kelley were ever alone is laughable. There are always going to be secret service members, etc. There are secret service people that say he never said that.

ALL of Trumps actions would suggest otherwise. He's always shown the utmost respect for people in the military. I cannot say the same for Biden.
So, is Chump showing respect when he clearly says from his mouth, not second hand, that the Medal of Freedom award is better than the Medal of Honor award?

So, is Chump showing respect when he clearly says from his mouth, not second hand, that the Medal of Freedom award is better than the Medal of Honor award?
(*snark):

Because while he respects the military, he respects the highest level of American Heroes like wife of big donor Miriam Adelson and radio talk show opinion zillionaire Rush Limbaugh EVEN MORE! Yes; there are military heroes but then there are the hugely even bigger heroes!

Here's one of 'the 20 people that did not hear Trump say it:

John R. Bolton, Trump’s former national security adviser, told the Times that he did not personally hear Trump use those words on the 2018 trip but that the reported comments were not out of character.

• Haha
Here is Trump "showing respect" to a military hero: "Trump said of McCain: “He’s a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren’t captured.”

Do you think Trump really said THAT?

From The Atlantic: "On at least two occasions since becoming president, according to three sources with direct knowledge of his views, Trump referred to former President George H. W. Bush as a “loser” for being shot down by the Japanese as a Navy pilot in World War II."

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT