ADVERTISEMENT

Chaundee Brown transfers to UM

So this makes Nojel's transfer even more confusing. I think others have it right, he will never play another game and is heading overseas.
His ship has sailed.

fyFL.gif

I think the better question will be, when he goes, is Mama tagging along...?
You know she will. And until Nojel sacks up and acts like a man she will continue to be a problem. Time for him to set mama straight. Or maybe he doesn’t mind. I’ve seen this many times and Eventually the kid tells the parent enough is enough. It usually doesn’t take until they are a senior in college tho. LOL

His transfer pissed me off too, but yall are getting petty.
Couldn't agree more. The kid has left. How quickly fans have turned against him and his mom is outrageous IMO. She came to the boards, defended her son, whatever. Probably shouldn't have but again isn't that what message boards are for? Did he make a bad decision? We all think so at this moment in time but who knows? Stop trashing her - its simply a bad look.

Couldn't agree more. The kid has left. How quickly fans have turned against him and his mom is outrageous IMO. She came to the boards, defended her son, whatever. Probably shouldn't have but again isn't that what message boards are for? Did he make a bad decision? We all think so at this moment in time but who knows? Stop trashing her - its simply a bad look.

eye roll

LOL who cares what people say? It’s a board. Players will receive criticism. Go to any one of them. Especially if their mom spews nonsense on here for years. Never ends well as CMP and Dakich says.

Reactions: IUhaterade
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT