ADVERTISEMENT

Carson named Preseason First Team All American

Different team
Different things expected of ce!
If he accepts roll n teammates shoot n score as expected then we're off to the races!
If teammates struggle scoring n shooting then ce will force more n that'll just compound the problem!

I think who will benefit the most will be Evan. Between Nojel and CE being able to drive to the basket. Evan will put himself in position to benefit off the dribble drive. Cline will be huge because of the potential opportunities he may have.

This team is going to be exciting to watch. There is a potential for so many players to surprise everyone that I truly think that when teams focus mainly on CE, that many others will step up and provide us with a lot of points.

We have a lot of scoring threats and it works in our favor that they are currently being underestimated.

It's been a long time since I have been excited for BOTH Basketball and Football season to start.

Carsen for big ten scoring champ this year? I know one thing. He is not playin.

23jrwo.gif

This team is going to be exciting to watch. There is a potential for so many players to surprise everyone that I truly think that when teams focus mainly on CE, that many others will step up and provide us with a lot of points.

We have a lot of scoring threats and it works in our favor that they are currently being underestimated.

It's been a long time since I have been excited for BOTH Basketball and Football season to start.
I like I like

Reactions: Ignacious McNutt

No matter how Purdue performs this year, Garden will keep us in the headlines

He can play without a doubt.
Has to do it this with a bunch less talent around him.
He may not have near the season. Some Purdue fans expect.
Wow?!!!!!!!!!!! what a slap in the face to his teammates and my son. I guess you’ll find out just how talented those less talented players are around him are.

Reactions: Mgkcbb
Wow?!!!!!!!!!!! what a slap in the face to his teammates and my son. I guess you’ll find out just how talented those less talented players are around him are.
I would ignore that poster, he doesn't appear to be a Boiler anyway so isn't going to know our team.

But they will when we beat them and have another successful season :)

Reactions: BoilerGal74
I would ignore that poster, he doesn't appear to be a Boiler anyway so isn't going to know our team.

But they will when we beat them and have another successful season :)
For sure, he's an IU fan! Rough coming to another board to show his displeasure with our pick up. Congrats to Newman! Great Choice!

Reactions: Ignacious McNutt
Run and gun: Nojel and Carsen in transition. Cline with the pull up 3s. Haarms running the length of the floor. Boudreaux cleaning up.

Yep. A team of role players (or was that pick n' roll players?)- always a recipe for success here. Everyone does what they do best and in the end the total is considerably more than the sum of it's parts.

It is going to be a fun season. Like our opponents, we won't know who to be looking for at any given point in the game. Watch Carsen too closely and you are going to miss a lot.

BaG 'em, boilers!

This Hatchet guy is a special needs redneck from IU Trailerland. (Hence the hillbilly haiku) Never mind him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT