ADVERTISEMENT

Carsen Edwards

I was gonna do the same thread but in a poll form. Consensus seems to be late 1st round so 22 sounds good to me. Not even sure who picks there.

Portland or Golden State.

Exactly what I was thinking... Especially Golden State with the injuries they took... They need scorers now, who better coming off the bench to spell Steph than CE?

The Homer in me wants him to become a Pacer... I think Carsen is coming into the league at the right time with his skillset... He can play tough on ball defense and we all know he can hit a shot or two from anywhere within the boundaries.

Reactions: ImRonBurgandy?
Predictions for where Carsen lands in the draft this week?
Some earlier mock drafts had him going to Boston or Philly, around 18-22 or so. More recent has him around 23 to 37. Utah, Golden State or Milwaukee in round 1. Seen first pick second round. Seen Philly second round.

Prob late first, 24 earliest. To about 4-5 in second.

Reactions: DannyGranger
CE is a baller, a winner and has an NBA game. He's gonna be good. Mid-late 1st round. Whoever gets him will love him.
People will say the same things about Rondale Moore when he enters the NFL draft (until every team that passes on him learns to regret it on Sundays).

24 to the 76ers

Well the 76ers really seemed to like him when he did their workout...From what they wrote a couple of different places it seemed pretty much like " The Carsen Edwards Show". Gosh that kid certainly deserves an opportunity to strut his stuff on the next stage.

Reactions: beenther1s
NBA.com has a very detailed article about a consensus mock from about 10 different sources, but they only go to pick 14 with it. Stupid.

late first round early second from the latest scouting reports and him not playing in the combine scrimmages and average Big Ten stats.

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
PHX is 32??? Brooklyn 31, Philly 33 and 34
Carsen was available for the Pacers. They need scoring off the bench. The 1st round pick was strange, then trading the pick at 32 to get additional future 2nd round picks. Even more perplexing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT