ADVERTISEMENT

Bruce Ohr Testifies that FBI Knew Russian Dossier Was Likely Bogus

Very weird how not one bit of the dossier has been proven to be wrong, and quite a bit has proven to be right. Giuliani goes from "no one in the campaign colluded", to "the top 4-5 people in the campaign didn't collude", to "the President himself didn't collude."

If Donald Trump is the hill the Republican party wants to die on, that's fine by me.

Very weird how not one bit of the dossier has been proven to be wrong, and quite a bit has proven to be right. Giuliani goes from "no one in the campaign colluded", to "the top 4-5 people in the campaign didn't collude", to "the President himself didn't collude."

If Donald Trump is the hill the Republican party wants to die on, that's fine by me.

Great spin. Ignore the report here and go to your script. You should run for office. You would fit in well.

Reactions: SDBoiler1
Great spin. Ignore the report here and go to your script. You should run for office. You would fit in well.

Your link is a speculative blog. Keep grasping at straws. And still waiting for you to show me the parts proven wrong..

it's not spin to point out the accuracy of the dossier when someone is trying to call it's legitimacy into question. Republicans are famous for leaking one little part of the story so Fox News can try to create a scandal, at least until the rest of the story is known. Seriously, did you guys learn nothing from Fast and Furious, IRS targeting, Benghazi, Uranium One? Did you not feel "taken for a ride" with how dishonest the right wing media coverage was with all of those, only for it to proven that none of the conspiracies were true? Don't you get tired of burying your head in the sand again and again and again?

it's not spin to point out the accuracy of the dossier when someone is trying to call it's legitimacy into question. Republicans are famous for leaking one little part of the story so Fox News can try to create a scandal, at least until the rest of the story is known. Seriously, did you guys learn nothing from Fast and Furious, IRS targeting, Benghazi, Uranium One? Did you not feel "taken for a ride" with how dishonest the right wing media coverage was with all of those, only for it to proven that none of the conspiracies were true? Don't you get tired of burying your head in the sand again and again and again?

It is spin for you to turn the discussion into a general tirade against right wing media. When Mueller’s team, who has been working for almost two years to prove collusion with Trump and the Russians have to go public to refute Cohen’s statements I think that is a big deal. I hope that Mueller completes his work soon. If Trump is guilty of anything he should be held accountable just like any other politician. Unlike you I don’t look at these things as red or blue. I prefer red, white, and blue.

It is spin for you to turn the discussion into a general tirade against right wing media. When Mueller’s team, who has been working for almost two years to prove collusion with Trump and the Russians have to go public to refute Cohen’s statements I think that is a big deal. I hope that Mueller completes his work soon. If Trump is guilty of anything he should be held accountable just like any other politician. Unlike you I don’t look at these things as red or blue. I prefer red, white, and blue.
Considering how much right wing media has lied and tried to provide cover for Trump and his team, it’s very relevant to bring that up. If you cared so much for the red, white, and blue I don’t think you’d have blind support for a man and administration that is destroying everything the country has stood for.

Reactions: Bill4411
Considering how much right wing media has lied and tried to provide cover for Trump and his team, it’s very relevant to bring that up. If you cared so much for the red, white, and blue I don’t think you’d have blind support for a man and administration that is destroying everything the country has stood for.

I don’t have blind support for him. As I said if Mueller finds anything on Trump then he needs to be held accountable. You on the other hand can’t or won’t see how corrupt his opponents have been. The DOJ, FBI, Dems, and MSM have gone way off the deep end trying to build a case against him. Of course you think that is fine.

I don’t have blind support for him. As I said if Mueller finds anything on Trump then he needs to be held accountable. You on the other hand can’t or won’t see how corrupt his opponents have been. The DOJ, FBI, Dems, and MSM have gone way off the deep end trying to build a case against him. Of course you think that is fine.
That’s absurd. That’s the Fox News narrative talking there. They’re trying to protect the Republican Party by attacking pillars of our country for investigating criminals. If Obama had done anything close to what Trump has you’d have probably had a heart attack getting so worked up.

Last edited:
That’s absurd. That’s the Fox News narrative talking there. They’re trying to protect the Republican Party by attacking pillars of our country for investigating criminals. If Obama had done anything close to what Trump has you’d have probably had a heart attack getting so worked up.
Trump hasn't done anything. WTF are you talking about.
HRC did and was let off.

HRC did and was let off.
You may want to sit this out considering how little you know about anything. Tell us again how Kaepernick wore socks saying “kill cops” or whatever it was you made up in your dementia addled mind.

HRC did and was let off.

It’s clear to me that it is a waste of time talking to Indy 35. I only wants to repeat his left wing narrative. It’s a wast of time.

It’s clear to me that it is a waste of time talking to Indy 35. I only wants to repeat his left wing narrative. It’s a wast of time.
Keep burying your head in the sand. I mean, BoilerJS said Kaepernick wore socks about killing cops, and when called on it refused to admit it wasn't true. How do you attempt to have a real conversation with someone like that? At some point you just give up and move to mockery when it's clear someone is delusional.

Last edited:
Keep burying your head in the sand. I mean, BoilerJS said Kaepernick wore socks about killing cops, and when called on it refused to admit it wasn't true. How do you attempt to have a real conversation with someone like that? At some point you just give up and move to mockery when it's clear someone is delusional.
Kaepernick used his popularity as a football player to promote the disrespect to police. At the time BLM were chanting fry cops in bacon or some such rant. Your hero wore socks with pigs in cop uniforms. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure his intent.
And this at a time where a show of unity would, IMO been the better road to follow.

Kaepernick used his popularity as a football player to promote the disrespect to police. At the time BLM were chanting fry cops in bacon or some such rant. Your hero wore socks with pigs in cop uniforms. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure his intent.
And this at a time where a show of unity would, IMO been the better road to follow.

The way you squirm around the truth to try to stick with the narrative is a real sight to behold.

The way you squirm around the truth to try to stick with the narrative is a real sight to behold.
Not squirming about anything. I dislike Kaepernick and his position.
You don't. IMO his position was not to revise law enforcement procedures. Say wear cameras. He promoted devisivness and resistment. He took the BLM chants and put in front of every young person that looked up to him as a football player.

In all seriousness, what country are you from?

Just an FYI, in the USA, one does not have to prove allegations false, they need to be proven true in court of law to have standing.

This is opposite middle east where many do not have rights, and allegations lead to one being guilty with penalties up to death by torture.

In all seriousness, what country are you from?

Just an FYI, in the USA, one does not have to prove allegations false, they need to be proven true in court of law to have standing.

This is opposite middle east where many do not have rights, and allegations lead to one being guilty with penalties up to death by torture.

No duh, no one says the dossier is the end of the story and enough to convict. Just saying quite a bit of the dossier has proven to be true, not one bit of it has been shown to be wrong. The mountain of wrongdoing that’s come out since the investigations have started has been enough to convict several people already, with plenty more to come.

Reactions: Bill4411
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT