ADVERTISEMENT

Brohm is gone.....accepted deal at UT.

My sources at Purdue say no deal is on he is staying. My IU sources tell me that Allen is in contract talks with Ben Davis since the current coach will retire and he sees it as a step up.
Ben Davis is too large a job for Allen. He tried that once and was a dismal failure. Just like he's been at IU.

You have to be the dumbest pos on the planet...Purdue to Tennessee a downgrade...have you seen Purdue's all time record...Tennessee is in the Top Ten all time. Your school is a joke...Brohm is a freak with an ugly looking red stain on his face. Nobody that follows UT wanted this guy anyway...we want Kiffin if the powers to be will just put their hatreds aside. Purdue an upgrade...geebus what a nimrod.
Wouldn't it be funny after all this if we matched Tennessee in our bowl game bid, oh wait...

You have to be the dumbest pos on the planet...Purdue to Tennessee a downgrade...have you seen Purdue's all time record...Tennessee is in the Top Ten all time. Your school is a joke...Brohm is a freak with an ugly looking red stain on his face. Nobody that follows UT wanted this guy anyway...we want Kiffin if the powers to be will just put their hatreds aside. Purdue an upgrade...geebus what a nimrod.
Pegleg....your an idiot and your post speaks volumes for your schools coaching debacle.........27-22....1979 Bluebonnet Bowl Baby!!!! We hope that you get Kiffin....A$$

lol, Tennessee is a shitshow, their fans are psychot
Must be hell having everyone tell you "no".
Must be hell having everyone tell you "no".

LOL, it might be hell if I was some jag-off numbnut who had 10,600 forum posts, but a I have a life Bud.

No one wants Brohm to leave less than I do .

As of today peeps I've spoken to in Louisville and TN there is word that this whole "Brohm to Tennessee" thing is NOT EXACTLY 100% over just yet. Just more rumor.

LOL, it might be hell if I was some jag-off numbnut who had 10,600 forum posts, but a I have a life Bud.

As of today peeps I've spoken to in Louisville and TN there is word that this whole "Brohm to Tennessee" thing is NOT EXACTLY 100% over just yet. Just more rumor.
If I was U of L , I would be breathing life into that report as much as I could considering the fact that Brohm is recruiting the shit out of KY and the Louie Metro Area....

Reactions: fish1hawk

Oh, horse crap.

it's the same old stuff.

Yeah, you "have a life Bud". That's why you're here, trolling.

There are academic institutions in Knoxville?
Yes there is one. The Acme School of Dentistry and Dental Prosthetics is flourishing across the street from the registrars office at UT due to the need for false teeth in the incoming freshman class each year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT