ADVERTISEMENT

Brees retires

This IU fan congratulates Drew on a fantastic career. He is a fantastic human being first and then a great QB. Sometimes, rivalries mean nothing when a person of his character and talent comes along. You just have to admire everything about the man.

This IU fan congratulates Drew on a fantastic career. He is a fantastic human being first and then a great QB. Sometimes, rivalries mean nothing when a person of his character and talent comes along. You just have to admire everything about the man.
Thanks.

Looks like Drew won’t be relaxing during his “retirement”. He has signed on to a football broadcaster for NBC.

Looks like Drew won’t be relaxing during his “retirement”. He has signed on to a football broadcaster for NBC.
Such a no-brainer move. Looks good on tv, articulate, as credible as you can be. And broadcasting has to be so much more satisfying than the stress of getting into coaching.

Reactions: Purdue85
Selfishly, I would’ve liked to see him keep playing … to reset and pad all his records and to keep me from losing 80 percent of my interest in the NFL.

Selfishly, I would’ve liked to see him keep playing … to reset and pad all his records and to keep me from losing 80 percent of my interest in the NFL.
Only 80%? Closer to 95% for me the way some of the overpaid talent acts up.
I think I’ll take a knee now in protest of their protest.

Reactions: FLAG HUNTER
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT