ADVERTISEMENT

"Bottom Ten" Power 4 Embarrassing.

goboilers2

All-American
Sep 26, 2001
St Augustine
This has got to be debilitating for the team. It sure as hell is with the fans.

I had a debate with a FSU fan today. We argued about who's team is worse. He insisted FSU was given their preseason top ten ranking.

Reactions: FLAG HUNTER
Maybe this is the new beginning! Stop complaining and accept it!

No coach really wants this job. That’s why Walters was hired.

We have a high school coach for an OC. Because that was the best we could do.

Maybe instead of NIL and political PAC, Purdue alumni donate their money to actual worthy causes!

Maybe this is the new beginning! Stop complaining and accept it!

No coach really wants this job. That’s why Walters was hired.

We have a high school coach for an OC. Because that was the best we could do.

Maybe instead of NIL and political PAC, Purdue alumni donate their money to actual worthy causes!
Go take your meds.

Wondering what is going thru Walter’s head right now. With the terrible season, a lot of fans wanting a new coach, and losing commits. Gotta be hard knowing the end is near
Just basing this off of the pic on the front page of this site of him, he looks.. tired and beaten down and someone just going through the motions. I'm basing a lot off of my interpretation sure, but he used to look at least energetic and engaged... not so much anymore.

Reactions: FLAG HUNTER
Just basing this off of the pic on the front page of this site of him, he looks.. tired and beaten down and someone just going through the motions. I'm basing a lot off of my interpretation sure, but he used to look at least energetic and engaged... not so much anymore.
Don’t know how we could be tired.

From the looks of the play on the field it seems he and the staff have taken the last 12 months off!

Reactions: Bippus33
This has got to be debilitating for the team. It sure as hell is with the fans.

I had a debate with a FSU fan today. We argued about who's team is worse. He insisted FSU was given their preseason top ten ranking.

FSU is definitely the bigger disappointment, but they'd be -10 against us on a neutral field.

Wondering what is going thru Walter’s head right now. With the terrible season, a lot of fans wanting a new coach, and losing commits. Gotta be hard knowing the end is near
What should be going through his head considering he likely does get one more year, how to reconstruct his coaching staff and how to get who he wants. He probably only gets once chance to right the ship, so he has to get it right.

Agreed......

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT