ADVERTISEMENT

Board Survey - LOL Moments?

clbndgm

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
Watching Braden appear to put himself in the game and the crowd response, with Gillis rolling in the aisles back on the bench- I was laughing out loud at that sequence. And I realized I could not, in the moment, remember the last time something happened in-game that made me LOL.

Please share with us moments you can recall where something happened in a game that caused you to LOL. It may help jog my memory of moments I have forgotten.

Immediately thought of this one. IU fans still bringing it up is the LOL that keeps on giving.

Barlow+choke.jpg

Watching Braden appear to put himself in the game and the crowd response, with Gillis rolling in the aisles back on the bench- I was laughing out loud at that sequence. And I realized I could not, in the moment, remember the last time something happened in-game that made me LOL.

Please share with us moments you can recall where something happened in a game that caused you to LOL. It may help jog my memory of moments I have forgotten.
Carsen telling Haarms to calm down.

Big Dog's Dunk over Ostertag in NCAA Tourney

9d2fe0180647.jpg

Love seeing all those old clips. Remember them all once I see them, but probably could not recall some of them off the top of my head. One moment that I do recall is Kramer getting his noise broken and coming out at halftime with a face shield ready to rumble. Was that WV on New Years day?

Reactions: Boiler Buck
Love seeing all those old clips. Remember them all once I see them, but probably could not recall some of them off the top of my head. One moment that I do recall is Kramer getting his noise broken and coming out at halftime with a face shield ready to rumble. Was that WV on New Years day?
Michigan. Trey Burkes if I recall correctly.

Reactions: TopSecretBoiler
My most recent laugh out loud was last night on the first play when Jones shot a three from the corner and turned around to the crowd and never saw it go in.

Fletcher had a monster game. Next day, Zach Edey posted how Fletcher's brother is better.

• Haha
Reactions: Schnelk
Fletcher Loyer’s dunk made me laugh for some reason:

Loyer dunks on Nebraska
I belly laughed because that was ME. Ok, not there, but the "dunk" that isn't quite a dunk.
that was the best I could ever do, and that with a volleyball as I couldn't palm a basketball. Or get the extra inches over the rim. But could throw it "kinda sideways" and bang it off the rim and down.
Good as it got and man I must have tried 10,000 times to do it better.
I am 5'9" so i actually had quite respectable hops. This was 45 years ago and I'm not sure our high school had anyone that could dunk a basketball. Including our 6'5" center. ;)

Reactions: Schnelk
I think there really was a pass of some sort from Ten Dam that either went off the backboard or even possibly the shot clock. My friends and I used to laugh about it.
That seems vaguely right. Something so ludicrous as that. His rendition on EA Sports NCAA game was equally hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: rgarlitz
No Michigan at Mackey. Manny Harris ejected. Was there for that one too!

Reactions: TopSecretBoiler
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT