ADVERTISEMENT

Blood in the water. Can we go in for the kill?

boiledmeconium

Redshirt Freshman
Jan 13, 2013
ND's team has some glaring weaknesses and their playoff hopes are on the line. They'd have to run table and get some help if they want to get in. Do we go in with "No Mercy" like Walters said, or do we let the domers come in here and have "get right game".

Either Walters' defense holds ND down while Harrell scores enough points to win, or Walters' system is exposed and we get handled at home.

I'm going Spoilermakers 24-17.

ND's team has some glaring weaknesses and their playoff hopes are on the line. They'd have to run table and get some help if they want to get in. Do we go in with "No Mercy" like Walters said, or do we let the domers come in here and have "get right game".

Either Walters' defense holds ND down while Harrell scores enough points to win, or Walters' system is exposed and we get handled at home.

Limit big plays and we should be fine.

Reactions: Schnelk

Purdue gets the win. This is a typical overrated ND team that will play well and get into a bowl. Purdue needs this win.

Reactions: Schnelk and BBG
Purdue gets the win. This is a typical overrated ND team that will play well and get into a bowl. Purdue needs this win.
I'll go one more than that: nd could lose this game and another and still get into the (expanded) playoffs. And let's not forget, Tiller lost his first game to a MAC team before beating, hmm, the irish.

Reactions: Schnelk
I expect we will be the cure for what ails them as usual unfortunately
28 - 13 fisting irish win

I'll go one more than that: nd could lose this game and another and still get into the (expanded) playoffs. And let's not forget, Tiller lost his first game to a MAC team before beating, hmm, the irish.
You mean you think 9-3 gets them in? Not a chance, without a conference to play in. The schedule is not good enough by any stretch. I think they might be doubtful at 10-2 as well. Granted this is all new, but I expect that they won't be getting any favors. We already see that because of the rule that blocks them from getting a Top 4 seed no matter what. I think we're going to see 3 each from the SEC and B1G, maybe 4 from the SEC really. Big 12 and ACC get their champ, G5 get their best champ. You're at 9 or 10 already.

Currently Notre Dame is +300 to make the playoff, the 16th best odds. In the top 12, we have 6 from the SEC, 4 from the B1G, Utah and Miami. So the odds don't even account for Boise or Liberty or Memphis in the top 12, who are the most likely from the G5.

Reactions: pboiler18
You mean you think 9-3 gets them in? Not a chance, without a conference to play in. The schedule is not good enough by any stretch. I think they might be doubtful at 10-2 as well. Granted this is all new, but I expect that they won't be getting any favors. We already see that because of the rule that blocks them from getting a Top 4 seed no matter what. I think we're going to see 3 each from the SEC and B1G, maybe 4 from the SEC really. Big 12 and ACC get their champ, G5 get their best champ. You're at 9 or 10 already.

Currently Notre Dame is +300 to make the playoff, the 16th best odds. In the top 12, we have 6 from the SEC, 4 from the B1G, Utah and Miami. So the odds don't even account for Boise or Liberty or Memphis in the top 12, who are the most likely from the G5.
In at 10-2 but out at 9-3 because of the schedule.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT