ADVERTISEMENT

BLM has a new Headquarters

You and I know this will not happen. Previously, it was 24/7 anti-Trump rhetoric. Now it’s 24/7 anti-Trump supporter rhetoric or rhetoric trying to convince people that Biden/Harris was a good choice for President/VP to lead our country. Biden has been poor in his policy choices - big surprise. He is no moderate whatsoever.

The only thing I've been happy with so far (but it's early) with the Biden administration is that the stock market has continued to roll. As long as he can manipulate that, I'll hold my nose and wait until 2024.

maybe a hobby is in order ha ha ha

4202.jpg

I thought his hobby was building dog houses? Maybe he can build shelters for illegals crossing the border?

First day following politics? I know that's not true.

Legislation is proposed all the time that has little to no chance of becoming law......by both parties. The far left wants to pack the court, they have money, and there are unscrupulous members of congress who play to that.

Why would you ask the questions? Is this news....or you think only the left does it?
No, I ask because I think the costs to dems in doing this, in terms of ammo for repubs in future elections, will far outweigh the benefits, whatever they are. I am surprised they were not stopped by the dem leadership, but the latter appear to have lost control of their own party.

Likewise for the border, which even Joe has now called a crisis. The dems seem to be setting themselves up for a crushing defeat in the midterms, in my opinion.

How quickly he went from certainty that she illegally used funds to, well there's some criticism out there about her. That's all it really takes for them, no need for any truth.
The concern voiced by her constituents and emphasized by myself is that there is no verified income streams that she has shared that would result in enough wealth to be able to purchase the real estate that she bought. Movie producer, book writer, etc are nice gigs but there isn't any income streams to justify any bank lending her money for that level of real estate investments. That said, maybe she paid cash for the real estate but then that would take millions which according to what she has revealed so far doesn't seem to be there.

The only thing I've been happy with so far (but it's early) with the Biden administration is that the stock market has continued to roll. As long as he can manipulate that, I'll hold my nose and wait until 2024.
The stock market continues to roll as long as corporate income tax increase is delayed and/or reduced. Republicans can do everyone a favor dragging their feet on infrastructure. Sounds like Biden has already dropped from 28% to 25%. Get it 23% and Katie bar the door.

Looks like the Republicans are going to hold tight on corporate tax.

Last edited:
That wasn’t my point.

my point was that BLM protesters often march through neighborhoods making residents uncomfortable and fearing for their safety....much like Cullors was breaking down saying that people were attacking her and making her fear for her and her family’s safety.

Odd when the shoe is on the other foot...it doesn’t feel comfortable.
Of all the marches, I saw one video of people marching through a neighborhood. They were always in the business districts and downtown. Looting right?
Don't say white people were targeted during the marches as a comparison because it's not true.

Of all the marches, I saw one video of people marching through a neighborhood. They were always in the business districts and downtown. Looting right?
Don't say white people were targeted during the marches as a comparison because it's not true.
so you only saw one...maybe you should change the station off of MSNBC. This took 5 mins

• Haha
Reactions: Riveting

Do you know what % of businesses that were destroyed were owned by black people?
Surely it was more than 0%?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT