ADVERTISEMENT

BLM has a new Headquarters

kkk mentions are normal to you

who’s crazy again

no apologies

snowflakes calling others snowflakes does not require apology

should we get pictures out of democrat snowflakes or will you bring up the capitol again
the capitol should be brought up every day

to remind everyone that people like you tried to overthrow the government

youre crazy

and a loon

youre crazy

and a loon
it’s only brought up by programmed democrats every day even on fridays

people like me when you know nothing about me

you’re programmed and everybody knows it

always getting laughed at here

it’s all you’ve got

you pitchin or catchin tonight by the way

Is she required to give out her income statements just to fail to satisfy the un-satisfiable criticisms of the conservative mob?

These are the same people who had no problem with and voted for trump when he refused to release his tax returns even after lying about it.
I don't care whether she releases her tax returns or not. If she choses not to be transparent then her supporters will be left wondering how she got the funds. It appears she is making money off the backs of people who are suffering greatly in this country. That is not a good visual for her as a champion of the oppressed.

youre crazy

and a loon
Attacking the Capitol building isn't the way to overthrow the government. I would say a more effective way is to pack the Supreme Court with friendly liberal judges even though famous Judge Ginsburg strongly opposed it. Add two more Senators to the Senate via statehood for DC is another step in taking over the government. Add a nation wide loosening of voting controls so that virtually anyone can vote any time they want to vote is another step. Next, have Federal Gov take over indirect control of all commerce through pandemic economic shut downs. and the beat goes on. You are watching it happen. Get it PF? Are you watching?

Attacking the Capitol building isn't the way to overthrow the government. I would say a more effective way is to pack the Supreme Court with friendly liberal judges even though famous Judge Ginsburg strongly opposed it. Add two more Senators to the Senate via statehood for DC is another step in taking over the government. Add a nation wide loosening of voting controls so that virtually anyone can vote any time they want to vote is another step. Next, have Federal Gov take over indirect control of all commerce through pandemic economic shut downs. and the beat goes on. You are watching it happen. Get it PF? Are you watching?
stop confusing him

he doesn’t understand real issues

too stupid

too programmed

Calm down, Bruce, and get your Louisville boy here some meds before he hurts someone.

yes calm down bruce

don’t confuse retard1 with issues

get him some meds so he can get through a paragraph

kneejerk democrat with attention deficit disorder

So you have no actual comment with regards to the points I made?
No, because you’re also a whacko right wing nut job who spouts off spoon-fed Tucker talking points. Now go get your boy Louisville, take him to brunch, and show him how to put a sentence together.

No, because you’re also a whacko right wing nut job who spouts off spoon-fed Tucker talking points. Now go get your boy Louisville, take him to brunch, and show him how to put a sentence together.
Well that says it all PF, you absolutely refuse to dialogue on any real talking points. I listed current actions taken by Dems in an overt effort to create a one part system in our country. Oh, and I didn't even mention the elimination of the Electoral College so that small population areas have little say so about how they are governed. Instead, you revert to name calling, insults, etc. Your expose who or what you really are.

Is she required to give out her income statements just to fail to satisfy the un-satisfiable criticisms of the conservative mob?

These are the same people who had no problem with and voted for trump when he refused to release his tax returns even after lying about it.
How quickly he went from certainty that she illegally used funds to, well there's some criticism out there about her. That's all it really takes for them, no need for any truth.

Well that says it all PF, you absolutely refuse to dialogue on any real talking points. I listed current actions taken by Dems in an overt effort to create a one part system in our country. Oh, and I didn't even mention the elimination of the Electoral College so that small population areas have little say so about how they are governed. Instead, you revert to name calling, insults, etc. Your expose who or what you really are.
Bring up some real talking points then, Bruce.

Equity is right

Here Cullors breaks down because she is being targeted...how about the white people who were/are targeted during the BLM marches...shoe doesn’t feel quite right when it’s on the other foot

Last edited:
Equity is right

Here Cullors breaks down because she is being targeted...how about the white people who are targeted during the BLM marches...shoe doesn’t feel quite right when it’s on the other foot
thank you for posting

they are there, PF. You just refuse to discuss them because you know that the Dems are the real people who are trying to take over the government. Sedition from within.
Yeah, that’s it Bruce. It has nothing to do with you bringing up gibberish and trying to label them as “talking points”. Take your crazy somewhere else.

Yeah, that’s it Bruce. It has nothing to do with you bringing up gibberish and trying to label them as “talking points”. Take your crazy somewhere else.
They’ve been conditioned to ignore their own eyes and ears. The only truth is that which right wing media tells them.

Equity is right

Here Cullors breaks down because she is being targeted...how about the white people who were/are targeted during the BLM marches...shoe doesn’t feel quite right when it’s on the other foot
? A significant percentage of people who participate in BLM marches are white.

It's not happening just because you put your spin on events and say it is.

The SC bill is going nowhere, Biden isn't for it, Pelosi isn't bringing it to the floor. But pubs did refuse to consider Garland and slammed Barret through at the last minute. That was a pretty effective way of taking control of the court.

Republican legislators across the country have proposed rules that increase restrictions on voting, maybe you noticed.

Indirect control of commerce? What does that mean? Does the national government have the power to shut down businesses? Are they targeting only those owned by Republicans? Are they continuing the recommendations as Covid infections are decreasing?

The fact the insurrectionists weren't very effective doesn't diminish what they did. Another attempt to downplay an unprecedented attack on our republic.

The DC statehood thing isn't going the happen but the people living there deserve to have representation in the government, just like any other citizen.

This is the party in power trying to implement their agenda, just like the pubs did in 2016. It's just an overthrow to you because it's not your party doing it.

• Haha
Reactions: Riveting and Bruce1
Gibberish? I listed 5 things the Dems are trying to do that allow them to take over the US Government and stay in power. . You refuse to discuss those points. This is typical, very typical.

The SC bill is going nowhere, Biden isn't for it, Pelosi isn't bringing it to the floor. But pubs did refuse to consider Garland and slammed Barret through at the last minute. That was a pretty effective way of taking control of the court.

Republican legislators across the country have proposed rules that increase restrictions on voting, maybe you noticed.

Indirect control of commerce? What does that mean? Does the national government have the power to shut down businesses? Are they targeting only those owned by Republicans? Are they continuing the recommendations as Covid infections are decreasing?

The fact the insurrectionists weren't very effective doesn't diminish what they did. Another attempt to downplay an unprecedented attack on our republic.

The DC statehood thing isn't going the happen but the people living there deserve to have representation in the government, just like any other citizen.

This is the party in power trying to implement their agenda, just like the pubs did in 2016. It's just an overthrow to you because it's not your party doing it.
The fact that these Dem initiatives haven’t happened yet or may not get through the process doesn’t change the fact that these moves have only one objective And that is to create a one party system, kinda like Russia, China, North Korea, Iran. Etc.

The voting law changes are clearly a debate between voting security on the Rep side and voter convenience on the Dem side and has been debated for years. You are puppeting the Dem position, not surprising of course. I’m surprised you didn’t reference Jim Crow in your response.

• Haha
Reactions: PUBV
that would make for a very slow overthrow

And that is to create a one party system
we already have a uniparty

? A significant percentage of people who participate in BLM marches are white.
That wasn’t my point.

my point was that BLM protesters often march through neighborhoods making residents uncomfortable and fearing for their safety....much like Cullors was breaking down saying that people were attacking her and making her fear for her and her family’s safety.

Odd when the shoe is on the other foot...it doesn’t feel comfortable.

Last edited:
That wasn’t my point.

my point was that BLM protesters often March through neighborhoods making residents uncomfortable and fearing for their safety....much like Cullors was breaking down saying that people were attacking her and making her fear for her and her family’s safety.

Odd when the shoe is on the other foot...it doesn’t feel comfortable.
Builderbob6 has been working on a wall to protect his plywood pile from marauders, its getting really expensive now, I'm sure he feels safe
mounds-280x175.jpeg

Since the SC packing bill is going nowhere, why did they propose it? To make their donor-overseers happy?

Since the SC packing bill is going nowhere, why did they propose it? To make their donor-overseers happy?
First day following politics? I know that's not true.

Legislation is proposed all the time that has little to no chance of becoming law......by both parties. The far left wants to pack the court, they have money, and there are unscrupulous members of congress who play to that.

Why would you ask the questions? Is this news....or you think only the left does it?

I was just curious. You're fun to start shit with though. I've seen you've grown on a target on your back.
I don't do this for fun. But if starting shit on a message board is what you do for it, I guess people shouldn't take your posts seriously......not that they are anyway. Maybe a hobby is in order.

Why do stalkers desperately want attention from people they supposedly disrespect? Speaks volumes about them.

The fact that these Dem initiatives haven’t happened yet or may not get through the process doesn’t change the fact that these moves have only one objective And that is to create a one party system, kinda like Russia, China, North Korea, Iran. Etc.

The voting law changes are clearly a debate between voting security on the Rep side and voter convenience on the Dem side and has been debated for years. You are puppeting the Dem position, not surprising of course. I’m surprised you didn’t reference Jim Crow in your response.

We already have a one party system, my man.

I don't do this for fun. But if starting shit on a message board is what you do for it, I guess people shouldn't take your posts seriously......not that they are anyway. Maybe a hobby is in order.

Why do stalkers desperately want attention from people they supposedly disrespect? Speaks volumes about them.

Relax, have a beer, go play golf or go fishing. Taking an anonymous message board this seriously is unhealthy. It's very entertaining to see people lose their minds arguing and debating with people that have no idea who they are.

Relax, have a beer, go play golf or go fishing. Taking an anonymous message board this seriously is unhealthy. It's very entertaining to see people lose their minds arguing and debating with people that have no idea who they are.
You and I know this will not happen. Previously, it was 24/7 anti-Trump rhetoric. Now it’s 24/7 anti-Trump supporter rhetoric or rhetoric trying to convince people that Biden/Harris was a good choice for President/VP to lead our country. Biden has been poor in his policy choices - big surprise. He is no moderate whatsoever.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT