ADVERTISEMENT

Black on black crime and where is BLM?

Maybe the black race is more defiant toward authority and this leads to escalation resulting in death.
I thought more unarmed whites are killed by police. Perhaps that means that whites are more defiant toward authority resulting in death, right?

I thought more unarmed whites are killed by police. Perhaps that means that whites are more defiant toward authority resulting in death, right?
75% of this country is white. Of course there are more unarmed whites killed by police due to sheer volume and numbers.

Why do you keep doing this to yourself every day? And I like how you don’t respond to me anymore. That’s you tapping out and acknowledging how much smarter I am than you.

75% of this country is white. Of course there are more unarmed whites killed by police due to sheer volume and numbers.

Why do you keep doing this to yourself every day? And I like how you don’t respond to me anymore. That’s you tapping out and acknowledging how much smarter I am than you.
The Dog said that "Maybe the black race is more defiant toward authority and this leads to escalation resulting in death." He mentions nothing about white people being defiant, just blacks. So, my argument is that since y'all are saying that more unarmed whites are being killed by police, doesn't that mean that more whites are defiant?

The Dog said that "Maybe the black race is more defiant toward authority and this leads to escalation resulting in death." He mentions nothing about white people being defiant, just blacks. So, my argument is that since y'all are saying that more unarmed whites are being killed by police, doesn't that mean that more whites are defiant?
Well, truth be told, in 90% of those situations where a black guy gets killed by the cops, he was resisting arrest.
There was a recent case in NC, I think that guys name is Tyree Williams (or something like that). He died after being tased. He couldn't/wouldn't follow instructions and decided to resist, flee, fight the cops. Left them with no choice.
(oh, and by the way, they found 2 unregistered guns in his car, one that had been reported stolen. But the race hustler Ben Crump never mentions that part).

Well, truth be told, in 90% of those situations where a black guy gets killed by the cops, he was resisting arrest.
There was a recent case in NC, I think that guys name is Tyree Williams (or something like that). He died after being tased. He couldn't/wouldn't follow instructions and decided to resist, flee, fight the cops. Left them with no choice.
(oh, and by the way, they found 2 unregistered guns in his car, one that had been reported stolen. But the race hustler Ben Crump never mentions that part).
For all of these unarmed white folk police killings, according to your statistics are more, what percentage of them are because they resisted arrest?

Why do you keep doing this to yourself every day? A mindless slave to the party

For all of these unarmed white folk police killings, according to your statistics are more, what percentage of them are because they resisted arrest?
I don't really care. If a white person can't comply with LE orders and forces the cops to have to use force, the so be it. Learn to follow instructions and avoid the bad outcome. That's goes for whites, blacks, browns, reds, purples, etc.

Reactions: SKYDOG
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT