ADVERTISEMENT

Black on black crime and where is BLM?

GeorgeDubya

True Freshman
Apr 18, 2023
Being black means you’re in the protected class these days. The Democrat media will not discuss anything black people do wrong and any stories about blacks doing anything wrong disappear quickly. Stephen A. is a smart guy!

Where is the Black Lives Matter organization outrage about this crime?

Being black means you’re in the protected class these days. The Democrat media will not discuss anything black people do wrong and any stories about blacks doing anything wrong disappear quickly. Stephen A. is a smart guy!

When you say the quiet part out loud.

So what are white people going to do about white on white crime?
BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLATHER. There is no city in the world where 50+ people were shot and 12 killed in white-on-white crime in a weekend. Yes, such crime exists, but as long as phony organizations like BLM and racists hucksters like the Revs. Al milk all the $$$ for their own enrichment and not really addressing the problems in predominantly black neighborhoods the slaughter of blacks by blacks will continue. The Dem party can't afford for the problems to go away.

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, BLATHER. There is no city in the world where 50+ people were shot and 12 killed in white-on-white crime in a weekend. Yes, such crime exists, but as long as phony organizations like BLM and racists hucksters like the Revs. Al milk all the $$$ for their own enrichment and not really addressing the problems in predominantly black neighborhoods the slaughter of blacks by blacks will continue. The Dem party can't afford for the problems to go away.
over the 4th of July in Chicago, I’ll take the over on 80 shot, 16 killed and 99% of it black on black.

Reactions: GeorgeDubya
Where’s BLM? Where’s Attorney Ben Crump? Don’t these black lives who are killed by blacks matter?

Nailed it! The Dem machine knows they have to keep certain groups downtrodden and scared. That keeps them reliant on the party. If the Dems didn’t have the black vote, they’d never win another election. They’re scared to death of them waking up and not mindlessly voting Democrat.

So what are white people going to do about white on white crime?
Where’s BLM and why don’t these black lives lost every weekend in Chicago matter? Has black talk radio not provided anything for you to say in response since you can’t think for yourself? You dumb, ain’t ya?

Where’s BLM and why don’t these black lives lost every weekend in Chicago matter? Has black talk radio not provided anything for you to say in response since you can’t think for yourself? You dumb, ain’t ya?
There you go with the name calling again. You are the most immature poster in the forum. You can’t have an honest discussion of the issues without name calling. You don’t have to agree to what I say but the name calling has to stop.

There you go with the name calling again. You are the most immature poster in the forum. You can’t have an honest discussion of the issues without name calling. You don’t have to agree to what I say but the name calling has to stop.
So you’re allowed to call everybody you hate deplorables and name call but I’m not? So you’re not just dumb, you’re also a hypocrite. You are the most dishonest poster in the forum. You know that, right? And I’ll call you whatever I want, cultist.

And I’ll ask again. Where’s BLM and why don’t these black lives lost every weekend in Chicago matter? Has black talk radio not provided anything for you to say in response since you can’t think for yourself? You dumb, ain’t ya?

Hey BNI, is Steven A Smith an Uncle Tom now that he's going after Biden?
Nope. Stephen A said that he is voting for Christie. Perhaps if was voting for a known racist like Chump would put him in the Uncle Tom status.

Nope. Stephen A said that he is voting for Christie. Perhaps if was voting for a known racist like Chump would put him in the Uncle Tom status.
Biden is a known racist/segregationist. Do you have any pictures of Trump with a KKK member? I have one of Biden with a KKK member. The cult won’t let you speak on Biden’s blatant racism though, I understand.

BNI obviously doesn’t care about his fellow blacks being murdered as those blacks don’t matter to him. It’s sad that lives are slaughtered but since there’s no political gain or divisive racial narrative from those murders, they simply don’t hit the radars of the sixteen dummies who listen to black talk radio every morning.

Biden is a known racist/segregationist. Do you have any pictures of Trump with a KKK member? I have one of Biden with a KKK member. The cult won’t let you speak on Biden’s blatant racism though, I understand.
Joe Biden is a terrible human being. He will compromise the country for him and his family’s own enrichment.

Joe Biden is a terrible human being. He will compromise the country for him and his family’s own enrichment.
How is Biden a horrible human being?

Now answer this honestly. Side by side, Chump and Biden. Who is a more horrible human being? I’m not talking politically or policy.

Now answer this honestly. Side by side, Chump and Biden. Who is a more horrible human being? I’m not talking politically or policy.
Biden doesn’t recognize his granddaughter as a member of the family. That alone makes him a horrible human being.

Biden doesn’t recognize his granddaughter as a member of the family. That alone makes him a horrible human being.
That's part of my point. You can line up Biden, Trump, and the rest of the field of presidential candidates. Then pick out all of the horrible things that did or are part of. To me, Chump will be at the head of the class of horribleness and evilness.

That's part of my point. You can line up Biden, Trump, and the rest of the field of presidential candidates. Then pick out all of the horrible things that did or are part of. To me, Chump will be at the head of the class of horribleness and evilness.
That’s why people should vote for their policies and not if they are a good or likable person. Very very very doubtful if I would have been friends with any of these presidents or candidates on a personal basis even if the chance existed.

Reactions: bonefish1

Why do you have to compare Trump every time a criticism of Biden is brought up? You cult Democrats and your constant whataboutism regarding Trump when Biden is mentioned are something else. You don’t know any better though because that’s what you’ve been trained by your masters to do.

Of course he will be. That’s what you’ve been demanded to believe and you’re simply doing what you’re told, cultist.

Yeah man that’s because Jeff besides and a bunch of people like that gave hundreds of millions of dollars to get that kinda thing going

No marches, no protests because of the black bloodshed every weekend in Chicago? The white Democrat Governor is focused on the more important issues LOL

• Wow
Reactions: SKYDOG
BLM is more horrible and evil than Trump. Silence is violence and their silence regarding all of the blacks losing their lives in Chicago every weekend is disgusting.

No political gain? Move along!

This black live didn’t matter? Guess not since she was killed by blacks and there isn’t any divisive narrative to that.

• Sad
Reactions: SKYDOG
What time is the protest march?
Man, we keep talking about this. I told y'all, community leaders have been protesting and marching for decades. Al Sharpton moved into one of the housing projects for a period of time. I also told y'all that you can protest all you want, folks that want to kill each other are still going to kill each other. Protesting doesn't take the guns out of the hands of these folks.

When are white people going to protest against all of that white on white crime going on out there? I thought white lives mattered also.

Man, we keep talking about this. I told y'all, community leaders have been protesting and marching for decades. Al Sharpton moved into one of the housing projects for a period of time. I also told y'all that you can protest all you want, folks that want to kill each other are still going to kill each other. Protesting doesn't take the guns out of the hands of these folks.

When are white people going to protest against all of that white on white crime going on out there? I thought white lives mattered also.
There isn’t a “White Lives Matter” organization because white conservatives are too smart and would see through the sham and not donate to it. It’s a shame that blacks and other white liberals are too dumb and emotional to not realize that Black Lives Matter has been a sham since day one, dummy.

we're in agreement on that. People that don't want to change won't change. The culture of the hood will remain until there's a complete cultural change.
However, when, if ever, has there been extensive media coverage from when a white person was killed by a black cop?

we're in agreement on that. People that don't want to change won't change. The culture of the hood will remain until there's a complete cultural change.
However, when, if ever, has there been extensive media coverage from when a white person was killed by a black cop?
You tell me since there are all these unarmed white folk are getting killed by police, let alone black cops. That's the point I've been trying to make all along. Everybody have cell phone cameras nowadays. Where is the footage of all these unarmed white people cop killings? All it takes is to post the videos on social media by witnesses and it is on. There is still national coverage when a black cop kills an unarmed black person. Just 2 or 3 weeks ago, a black cop shot an unarmed 11 year old black kid. Plus the Tyree Nichols incident. Those made national news. Black cops have probably killed more unarmed blacks than unarmed whites.

You tell me since there are all these unarmed white folk are getting killed by police, let alone black cops. That's the point I've been trying to make all along. Everybody have cell phone cameras nowadays. Where is the footage of all these unarmed white people cop killings? All it takes is to post the videos on social media by witnesses and it is on. There is still national coverage when a black cop kills an unarmed black person. Just 2 or 3 weeks ago, a black cop shot an unarmed 11 year old black kid. Plus the Tyree Nichols incident. Those made national news. Black cops have probably killed more unarmed blacks than unarmed whites.
Maybe the black race is more defiant toward authority and this leads to escalation resulting in death.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT