ADVERTISEMENT

Big Ten Players Returning

depthcharge623

Sophomore
Dec 31, 2013
Anyone have a link or could make a list if the good Big Ten players status in terms of staying in the draft or returning? Curious about how good teams are projected now.

I saw Cliff Omoruyi is returning to Rutgers… and didn’t they get a top 10 recruit for next year? Or is that for 2024? I expect them to still be a thorn in our side either way.

Where do the rest if the teams shake out?

Reactions: charlespig
Shannon Jr. and Hawkins, Illinois pulled out of the draft and they will be back.

Anyone have a link or could make a list if the good Big Ten players status in terms of staying in the draft or returning? Curious about how good teams are projected now.

I saw Cliff Omoruyi is returning to Rutgers… and didn’t they get a top 10 recruit for next year? Or is that for 2024? I expect them to still be a thorn in our side either way.

Cliff is back, and Rutgers has the highest four-star for rivals (21st rivals/43rd 24/7), SF Gavin Griffiths, who is on campus for summer classes. UMass (originally Wichita State) guard Noah Fernandes transferred to Rutgers for his final season. He was UMass' leading scorer before getting hurt halfway through the season. He shot 45% from 3. The idea was to pair him up with Cam Spencer. That isn't happening now.

The 2024 classes have the making of being an elite group. Ace Bailey (top 5 nationally across all recruiting services) and Lathan Sommerville (four-star/92nd rivals & 91st 24/7) are already committed. Several recruiting services have a future cast for Dylan Harper (top 5 nationally across all recruiting services) to Rutgers. Most believe Dylan will follow in his brother's footsteps. Rutgers may get one more piece to the 2024 class with four-star (low 100s for rivals & 24/7) Bryce Dortch, who is on campus for an official visit. There is a future cast him to Rutgers.

FYI: Four-star PG (39th rivals) Dellquan Warren recently de-committed from Rutgers. Later on social media, he indicated he didn't want to be second fiddle to Ace Bailey or Dylan Harper. This is what has led recruiting services to speculate Harper to Rutgers. Also, Bailey's HS teammate and his best friend (PG Jamichael Davis) signed with Rutgers (2023 class).

Where do the rest if the teams shake out

Nebraska’s Tominaga

Purdue and MSU look to be the two elite teams next year. I’d put OSU and Illinois a tier behind. After that IU, NW (Audige leaving hurts badly), and Nebraska in the next range. Nebraska in my opinion makes the tourney next year, they’re going to be a good team.

Purdue and MSU look to be the two elite teams next year. I’d put OSU and Illinois a tier behind. After that IU, NW (Audige leaving hurts badly), and Nebraska in the next range. Nebraska in my opinion makes the tourney next year, they’re going to be a good team.
Agree on the top 2. Arguably both start the season as top 5 teams nationally.

Purdue
MSU

Pick 'em....
Maryland
Wisconsin
ILL
Rutgers

Pick 'em....
OSU
IU
NW
Nebraska
Iowa

PSU
Michigan

Minnesota

Purdue
MSU

Pick 'em....
Maryland
Wisconsin
ILL
Rutgers

Pick 'em....
OSU
IU
NW
Nebraska
Iowa

PSU
Michigan

Minnesota

Looks like another tough year for the Gophers. Oh Geez....

OGeNAvV.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT