ADVERTISEMENT

Big Ten Media Days Thread

CBS Cover 3 interview with Hudson Card.
Can not wait to see him shred the opposing defense this year.

CRW has good things to say about Joey Tanona. He had lost a lot of weight after his injury while at Norte Dame. But it sounds like he might be ready to go this upcoming season. Starting OL?

“He came in, and he hadn’t played so he was undersized,” Walters added. “I say that for a guy who is 6’5, but for his position he was like 275 or 280. And he’s right around 310 now. He’s gained a lot of weight and you can tell he is getting back to being comfortable playing the game. And you see why he was as highly rated as he was coming out of high school now that’s healthy and confident.”

CRW has good things to say about Joey Tanona. He had lost a lot of weight after his injury while at Norte Dame. But it sounds like he might be ready to go this upcoming season. Starting OL?

“He came in, and he hadn’t played so he was undersized,” Walters added. “I say that for a guy who is 6’5, but for his position he was like 275 or 280. And he’s right around 310 now. He’s gained a lot of weight and you can tell he is getting back to being comfortable playing the game. And you see why he was as highly rated as he was coming out of high school now that’s healthy and confident.”
A definite X factor as most said it would be 2025 before he could be expected to even contribute in practice with his injuries.

Hoping if he does play and do well he doesn’t jet at the first chance.

Can you please clean this up a little bit? Or am I destined to be a redshirt freshman all my life?

Reactions: tbird2017
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT