ADVERTISEMENT

Big Ten has some terrible teams

Summy1

Junior
Jun 17, 2015
Looking at the score board today shows that the Big Ten has some terrible teams.
Illinois, Rutgers, Purdue and Nebraska suck. Not to mention Maryland

Yes we tried to give them the game but they just would not take it, we sucked less.

We've spinal tapped sucking the last few years and taken it up to 11, so if the team can embrace sucking less I'm all for it.

SUCK LESS should be the program motto. I'd but a t-shirt.

Reactions: pboiler18
Even the best of the B1G hasn't been that impressive. MI, MSU and tOSU were not impressive against non B1G competition. I'm still not a believer that IA is that good.

This is why being the worst in the conference is so awful. Bowl season is going to be ugly.

Iowa has beat three Power 5 teams with 6 wins. None of them were OSU, MSU or Michigan, but they have won all the games they have faced to date.

p12-QB-692x360.jpg

C.J. Beathard is a good QB, but he is playing at about 70% now, due to an injury.

Iowa goes four deep at RB. There best RB is injured.

In Canzeri’s absence, the Hawkeyes displayed shifty (Wadley), ground-and-pound (Daniels), and good hands (Mitchell). Although there are no defined roles among the three, Mitchell says he fits in nicely on third down. On Iowa’s first series, quarterback C.J. Beathard connected with Mitchell on a screen pass that went for 19 yards on third-and-10. His touchdown also came on third down, and put Iowa ahead, 21-0.

Purdue @ Iowa on Senior Day at Kinnick Stadium.

Congratulations on the win over Nebraska. Not a real surprise, with Nebraska starting a first-game starter at QB.

Purdue gave Marshall and Michigan State some trouble, only to fall. It was a matter of time against the Big Ten.

Iowa gets IU on the road and vs. Minnesota before the Battle for Black & Gold ...

peace

Looking at the score board today shows that the Big Ten has some terrible teams.
Illinois, Rutgers, Purdue and Nebraska suck. Not to mention Maryland

This terrible list somehow forgot the most terrible of all -- the team with the Class A high school schedule, the team that let terrible Rutgers win from 25 points down, the team destined to again go 0-for-8 in the league, the program that is far and away the worst in the history of the Big Ten and will forever be at the bottom, the clods of the concrete quarry -- eeen-dee-anna.

iu ... where class is something ya skip.

Even the best of the B1G hasn't been that impressive. MI, MSU and tOSU were not impressive against non B1G competition. I'm still not a believer that IA is that good.

True, I am not impressed with MSU and I don't think OSU is #1. And yes, IU has been sucking lately as well. Pretty sad conference we are in.

True, I am not impressed with MSU and I don't think OSU is #1. And yes, IU has been sucking lately as well. Pretty sad conference we are in.
You know how bad the B1G is? We can we 3 of the final 4 games or maybe I should say that we should win 3 of the final 4 games. The problem is who knows what wacky game plan this coaching staff is going to show up with and are they going to show up playing to win and not just compete. The only game that seems out of reach right now is IA and that's because the game is at their place and they are in the hunt to get into the B1G championship game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT