ADVERTISEMENT

Bielema Out for Blood…

IronChefBBQ

All-American
Gold Member
Oct 3, 2004
Wonderful. I just read how Bielema is still upset with Walters taking other coaches, support staff, & players with him when he left plus Walters has apparently been running his about his time at Illinois. As I’ve posted before, I have absolutely no respect for Walters due to some recruiting stories that I heard second-hand from someone I’d trust with my life so I won’t be sad when he’s gone. That said, I don’t want to see our program decimated either and it sounds like a guarantee that a nearly 80 year old record for largest Illini margin of victory will fall in a couple hours as Bielema has his team fired-up & ready to be the reason their former coach loses the job that he abandoned them for…

Last edited:
Reactions: ChoiceBeef
Frankly I don't blame him. And we beat them last season which had to be a bitter pill for Bielema to swallow. He's not going to go easy on us.

Wonderful. I just read how Bielema is still upset with Walters taking other coaches, support staff, & players with him when he left plus Walters has apparently been running his about his time at Illinois. As I’ve posted before, I have absolutely no respect for Walters due to some recruiting stories that I heard second-hand from someone I’d trust with my life so I won’t be sad when he’s gone. That said, I don’t want to see our program decimated either and it sounds like a guarantee that a nearly 80 year old record for largest Illini margin of victory will fall in a couple hours as Bielema has his team fired-up & ready to be the reason their former coach loses the job that he abandoned them for…
Even if he wasn’t out for blood, the score is going to look like he was!

Reactions: TC4THREE
Frankly I don't blame him. And we beat them last season…
Correction: Purdue flat- out kicked their azzes last year.

Help me understand - wasn’t fatso “out for blood” last year as well???😂😂

Illinois should dominate, but based on the fraudulent “defensive genius ” and the other “genui” he was so wigged out about losing, you’ll have to forgive me for not quaking at how “super motivated” the featherheads are purported to be!

Last edited:
I think Bert is the type of guy who’d run it up on anyone, so he certainly will tomorrow. Not sure how upset he is about the staff he lost to Walters, but I am sure he is pissed that those guys somehow kicked his ass last year.

On another note, during that game last year I remember thinking that Altmyer was just awful. A total joke. Doesn’t seem that way now. Funny how things change.

Reactions: pboiler18
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT