ADVERTISEMENT

Biden will open the Mexican border in November

YouSayPotato

True Freshman
Jun 4, 2021

The U.S. will open the Canada and Mexico borders for fully vaccinated travelers in November.​

People crossed the U.S.-Canadian border after Canada opened the border to vaccinated Americans in Blaine, Wash., in August. The United States will open the border for vaccinated visitors from Canada and Mexico.

People crossed the U.S.-Canadian border after Canada opened the border to vaccinated Americans in Blaine, Wash., in August. The United States will open the border for vaccinated visitors from Canada and Mexico.Credit...David Ryder/Reuters
Zolan Kanno-YoungsEmily Cochrane
By Zolan Kanno-Youngs and Emily Cochrane
  • Published Oct. 12, 2021Updated Oct. 13, 2021, 7:43 a.m. ET

WASHINGTON — The Biden administration will lift travel restrictions at the borders with Canada and Mexico starting in November for fully vaccinated travelers, reopening the doors of the United States to tourists and separated family members who have been sealed out of the country during the pandemic.
Foreign travelers who provide proof of vaccination and are looking to visit families or friends or shop in the United States will be allowed to enter, senior administration officials said on Tuesday, weeks after the administration said it would soon lift a similar sweeping restriction on foreigners traveling to the country from overseas.
The lifting of the bans will effectively mark the reopening of the United States to travelers and tourism, signaling a new phase in the recovery from the pandemic after the country closed its borders for nearly 19 months.

The U.S. will open the Canada and Mexico borders for fully vaccinated travelers in November.​

People crossed the U.S.-Canadian border after Canada opened the border to vaccinated Americans in Blaine, Wash., in August. The United States will open the border for vaccinated visitors from Canada and Mexico.

People crossed the U.S.-Canadian border after Canada opened the border to vaccinated Americans in Blaine, Wash., in August. The United States will open the border for vaccinated visitors from Canada and Mexico.Credit...David Ryder/Reuters
Zolan Kanno-YoungsEmily Cochrane
By Zolan Kanno-Youngs and Emily Cochrane
  • Published Oct. 12, 2021Updated Oct. 13, 2021, 7:43 a.m. ET

WASHINGTON — The Biden administration will lift travel restrictions at the borders with Canada and Mexico starting in November for fully vaccinated travelers, reopening the doors of the United States to tourists and separated family members who have been sealed out of the country during the pandemic.
Foreign travelers who provide proof of vaccination and are looking to visit families or friends or shop in the United States will be allowed to enter, senior administration officials said on Tuesday, weeks after the administration said it would soon lift a similar sweeping restriction on foreigners traveling to the country from overseas.
The lifting of the bans will effectively mark the reopening of the United States to travelers and tourism, signaling a new phase in the recovery from the pandemic after the country closed its borders for nearly 19 months.
What's your point? I don't think this means what you think it means. The article literally states that "The lifting of the bans will effectively mark the reopening of the United States to travelers and tourism ..." Are you implying that Biden is going to allow undocumented immigrants to travel freely into the country? Why is your thread title completely ignoring Canada?

The ridiculousness of your premise, that the border is "open," is hard to believe.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bill4411
Are you implying that Biden is going to allow undocumented immigrants to travel freely into the country?
Biden is already allowing undocumented immigrants to travel freely into the country. At the same time, he is telling everyone "The border is closed." Now that the border is no longer closed, expect to see the swarms of illegals increase.

Here they come . . .

Biden is already allowing undocumented immigrants to travel freely into the country. At the same time, he is telling everyone "The border is closed." Now that the border is no longer closed, expect to see the swarms of illegals increase.

Here they come . . .
Lol that’s not true but never let facts get in the way of histrionics .

I heard he was going to cancel it just for Republicans.

I heard it's his favorite holiday because he gets to wear a costume and sniff lots of little girls.
Or, wait.....maybe his favorite is Christmas because he likes to play Santa and have little girls sit on his lap. I can't remember.

I heard it's his favorite holiday because he gets to wear a costume and sniff lots of little girls.
Or, wait.....maybe his favorite is Christmas because he likes to play Santa and have little girls sit on his lap. I can't remember.
Already digging into the toy box of lameness this morning, I see.

Is Biden also going to allow trick or treating for the kids this year?
He has no control over holidays. Much like Kamala is in charge of the border, Fauci is in charge of holiday gatherings, football games and other events for the common folk. Dems and elites have freedom to choose.

Last edited:
Reactions: FreedomWins

Here they come . . .
No, that's not true. Sorry that your premise is false. You expect a flood of illegals, but then again you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

What's your point? I don't think you this means what you think it means. The article literally states that "The lifting of the bans will effectively mark the reopening of the United States to travelers and tourism ..." Are you implying that Biden is going to allow undocumented immigrants to travel freely into the country? Why is your thread title completely ignoring Canada?

The ridiculousness of your premise, that the border is "open," is hard to believe.
Are you crazy, stupid, or just completely out of touch with reality? All of the above?

Reactions: Crayfish57
No, that's not true. Sorry that your premise is false. You expect a flood of illegals, but then again you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.
obviously you dont know yours. Busses of them, I have seen it. Are you proud of being stupid? You sure seem to be

Come on, isn't a spreadsheet that someone printed out and highlighted all one needs?

Do you seriously not believe that we, as a country, have a serious immigration problem along the southern border?
Do you also not believe that this situation has gotten substantially worse, almost out of control, under the Biden administration compare to when Trump was POTUS?

Do you seriously not believe that we, as a country, have a serious immigration problem along the southern border?
Do you also not believe that this situation has gotten substantially worse, almost out of control, under the Biden administration compare to when Trump was POTUS?
@DG Boiler is a cultist who doesn’t acknowledge any facts that makes the Democrat party look bad. Another mentally ill white liberal on the board. Too bad he went to Purdue supposedly!

Not hiding, stalker. Where’s the proof of what you just claimed? That’s on you there, bucko.

Reactions: SKYDOG and Riveting
Is this "problem" affecting you in any way whatsoever? No, I absolutely don't believe it's "almost out of control."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT