ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Replacment - Question for liberals

Has there ever been a national Republican you voted for? Thus we assume your opinion is always "nope". But thanks for chiming in.
I’ve been voting since 1984 and never voted for a Republican locally or national.

Then the racist Tea Party candidates turned me off from voting Republican in the 2000s. Then of course this MAGA cult BS in 2016 turn me off.

Several times on this forum I brought up a Republican ticket that I can at least consider going for, Christie/Pence or Christie/Cheney. But y’all shot it down and called them RINOs.

Non-MAGA. Intelligent. Left leaning. Stand for civil rights, voting rights. Affirmative action. Stand for the poor and middle class.
So no leadership experience? Other than left leaning and affirmative action, l would agree. However, I'm much more concerned with preventing WW3 and want someone that can lead the free world without getting into a war. I'm not happy with our current choices

Reactions: bonefish1
I’ve been voting since 1984 and never voted for a Republican locally or national.

Then the racist Tea Party candidates turned me off from voting Republican in the 2000s. Then of course this MAGA cult BS in 2016 turn me off.

Several times on this forum I brought up a Republican ticket that I can at least consider going for, Christie/Pence or Christie/Cheney. But y’all shot it down and called them RINOs.

Since you have never voted R what makes you an expert on who the Rs should run? Additionally, you have displayed a lack of understanding conservative values on this board by distorting them weekly.

So unless you think about what you like ......and look for the 180° the opposite in a R.....how is it possible you even understand what you are talking about?

So no leadership experience? Other than left leaning and affirmative action, l would agree. However, I'm much more concerned with preventing WW3 and want someone that can lead the free world without getting into a war. I'm not happy with our current choices
Leadership skills? Sure that’s important. Chump with all of the companies that he has had or current has supposedly has leadership skills. How did that work for us? He was the one of the worst presidents ever. The man runs his companies and the US government like a Costra Nostra. Chump is a horrible human being. Just horrible.

Leadership skills? Sure that’s important. Chump with all of the companies that he has had or current has supposedly has leadership skills. How did that work for us? He was the one of the worst presidents ever. The man runs his companies and the US government like a Costra Nostra. Chump is a horrible human being. Just horrible.

Very Well for 3 years.....flat out just excellent.

Crap terrible for one year, when he let the DEMs in Congress spend all that money by signing their crap bill. Very weak that last year. He should have known if a Dem wants it.....do the opposite. But NO he allowed the DEMs to break the bank resulting in the worst single term spending in HISTORY.

We will see starting Jan of 25 which of the above he reverts to...bet you can't wait!

Since you have never voted R what makes you an expert on who the Rs should run? Additionally, you have displayed a lack of understanding conservative values on this board by distorting them weekly.

So unless you think about what you like ......and look for the 180° the opposite in a R.....how is it possible you even understand what you are talking about?
Dude black people by nature are conservative. I’ve watched every presidential debate since the 1980 election. I was a fan of Fox News prior to 2009 when it became Faux News. When I was at Purdue I remember Ronald Reagan coming to speak at Purdue. I got tickets and even though I did not vote for him or like his policies, I was so excited that I could not sleep the night before. I respected the president. Now I would never go see a speech by Chump.

Dude black people by nature are conservative. I’ve watched every presidential debate since the 1980 election. I was a fan of Fox News prior to 2009 when it became Faux News. When I was at Purdue I remember Ronald Reagan coming to speak at Purdue. I got tickets and even though I did not vote for him or like his policies, I was so excited that I could not sleep the night before. I respected the president. Now I would never go see a speech by Chump.

We all know when your response starts with DUDE ....you lost and are beyond your depth. Lol

Reactions: 3ZSDAD
I'm no Trump fan, but agree with most of his policies (except his willingness to grow the national debt and his dislike of emission free vehicles). I think Dr Carson would be a much better POTUS and I still hold hope Trump will pick him for VP. If not, I may vote 3rd party as I'll never vote for slow Joe.

Reactions: Boiler Buck
I'm no Truumpfan....... and his dislike of emission free vehicles).

Agree with most of that.

But in America, don't we have choices of what vehicle we purchase, emission free or not? YES Sir.

Additionally, has any of the emission free vehicles had ANY effect of world temperatures? Ummm NO.

Reactions: 3ZSDAD
Agree with most of that.

But in America, don't we have choices of what vehicle we purchase, emission free or not? YES Sir.

Additionally, has any of the emission free vehicles had ANY effect of world temperatures? Ummm NO.
Yeah, I don't like them being forced on people, but I agree with the tax breaks. I also agree they're unlikely to have any impact on global warming. However, I live in an area that has trouble with smog and can't play golf in the afternoons as I can't breathe and get dizzy. EVs absolutely help reduce smog - plus they're fast and in my case will pretty much eliminate buying ⛽️. I'm waiting to buy the RAM REV pickup.

Yeah, I don't like them being forced on people, but I agree with the tax breaks. I also agree they're unlikely to have any impact on global warming. However, I live in an area that has trouble with smog and can't play golf in the afternoons as I can't breathe and get dizzy. EVs absolutely help reduce smog - plus they're fast and in my case will pretty much eliminate buying ⛽️. I'm waiting to buy the RAM REV pickup.

I can't use an EV for long cross country trips in my F350 truck, but if I had solar house I think having 1 ev car would be good for short trips. My buddy has both and he says he is getting a 6% return, but has not had any breakdowns yet.

Anyway.....how is Ram EV better than Ford"s or Chevy(do they have an EV truck??). Just curious.....

I can't use an EV for long cross country trips in my F350 truck, but if I had solar house I think having 1 ev car would be good for short trips. My buddy has both and he says he is getting a 6% return, but has not had any breakdowns.l yet

Anyway.....how is Ram EV better than Ford"s or Chevy(do they have an EV truck??). Just curious.....
I'm a Mopar guy. I have a Hemi Charger for road trips. The RAM rev has more range, more towing, and more payload capacities. Of course I really only care about the looks and interior features. RAM looks better than both the Chevy and Ford, plus it has a better interior. That said, if RAM doesn't get their act together, I may buy the Ford.

I'm a Mopar guy. I have a Hemi Charger for road trips. The RAM rev has more range, more towing, and more payload capacities. Of course I really only care about the looks and interior features. RAM looks better than both the Chevy and Ford, plus it has a better interior. That said, if RAM doesn't get their act together, I may buy the Ford.
GM decided to initially only sell their top trim level for the pickup EV. It's something like $96K. I won't be buying it.

There have been good Republican Presidents, IMO. Lincoln, Grant, Eisenhower, to name a few.

There have been good Republican Presidents, IMO. Lincoln, Grant, Eisenhower, to name a few.
Grant was awesome. Lincoln was meh. Ike was decent. Ike’s Republican Party 1956 platform actually sounded like today’s democratic platform.

Grant was awesome. Lincoln was meh. Ike was decent. Ike’s Republican Party 1956 platform actually sounded like today’s democratic platform.

But you leave out fiscal conservative as the main plank of his platform every time you post this. He was for the above within a balanced BUDGET.

During Ike's run for reelection, he bragged on the campaign trail on how Union membership jobs grew under his first term. And there is the Eisenhower highway, having government build the national interstate highway system. Incredible by today's Republican party standards.

But you leave out fiscal conservative as the main plank of his platform every time you post this. He was for the above within a balanced BUDGET.
Of course, and I agree. But you have the crony-capitalism invention of Modern Monetary Theory (printing and endless supply of fiat currency) that is used to blow up the debt by both establishment parties.

. Incredible by today's Republican party standards.

What standards? THAT bunch of misguided idiots. LOL

BUT even in criticism of them they are 100% a better alternative for our kids via school choice, and our pocketbooks via energy and the green inflation scam of today's Dem party.

He only means black in thought. You know be the victim. That is what black thought is, not be responsible for poor life choices. BNI likes white people who think blacks are victims of their circumstances versus their decisions that led them to where they are at. In this day and age the successful white businessman, doctor,mechanic was in the same class in kindergarten as the black kid who ended up getting pregnant at 16, grandma at 32 and unmarried at 35 with 3 kids and 2 grandkids living together getting government assistance.
100% correct. But, BNI and certainly black leadership or Dems won't tackle that problem. If they did, they wouldn't be able to sell victimhood.

Agree with most of that.

The whole man-made climate change thing is a complete farce. The climate has always changed and will continue to do so, and man can't do anything about it.
But, if someone is a hell bent climate change nazi, they the two countries they should be spewing their hate at is China and India. Until those two countries believe in man made climate change, nothing anyone else does matters.
(I'll proudly be burning fossil fuels out on the water for the next 4 days.)

BNI doesn't like black people who don't think, act and vote like they're told to by lefty lib Dems.
Nope, I don't like the black grifters that uphold white supremacy. I like non-grifting black conservatives like Michael Steele, Colin Powell, JC Watts, Alan Keyes, and Condoleeza Rice.

Nope, I don't like the black grifters that uphold white supremacy. I like non-grifting black conservatives like Michael Steele, Colin Powell, JC Watts, Alan Keyes, and Condoleeza Rice.
No. You don't like blacks who aren't willing to use skin color as an excuse or blacks who have conservative values.
That's OK, I don't like whites who have liberal values either. But their skin color has nothing to do with it.

Last edited:

White supremacy is a BS fictitious academia term. White people are no better, more dominant, superior or conversely worse than any other of the multiple races. It's just BS crap race baiter terminology.....so it's no surprise you use it.

What is true is the supremacy of hard work, drive and dedication. Always works, always has no matter what shade one happens to be.

I'm no Trump fan, but agree with most of his policies (except his willingness to grow the national debt and his dislike of emission free vehicles). I think Dr Carson would be a much better POTUS and I still hold hope Trump will pick him for VP. If not, I may vote 3rd party as I'll never vote for slow Joe.
Emission-free vehicles? You mean bikes, skateboards?

• Haha
White supremacy is a BS fictitious academia term. White people are no better, more dominant, superior or conversely worse than any other of the multiple races. It's just BS crap race baiter terminology.....so it's no surprise you use it.

What is true is the supremacy of hard work, drive and dedication. Always works, always has no matter what shade one happens to be.
When you bring up the fact that many black immigrants, particularly from some African countries, come to the US and become very successful, BNI uses the excuse that they had a different upbringing than American born blacks.

OK, so which is it? Skin color, upbringing or white surpremacy?

When you bring up the fact that many black immigrants, particularly from some African countries, come to the US and become very successful, BNI uses the excuse that they had a different upbringing than American born blacks.

OK, so which is it? Skin color, upbringing or white surpremacy?

Well the DEMs do their best to keep them on the plantation via failed union schools and failed plantation housing projects. Can't have their voters succeed and have a higher chance of turning into Repub voters who don't want the high Dem tax rates. And certainly DEMs don't want the blacks Educated....they might start to understand how the DeMs are screwing them.

Your statement reveals that you are quite out of touch. Also reveals that you are quite younger. You are correct that white people, or anyone for that matter, is not better, more dominant, or superior than anyone else. However, you are grossly missing the point. It is actually the belief or racial construct that white people had back in the slavery and Jim Crows days and some still have to this day, that they are better and more superior than blacks and other minorities. It is not some made up, race baitor terminology. That was the whole gist of that Nazi Aryan crap. The gist of the KKK and the other white supremacy groups. They will tell you point blank that they are better and more superior than blacks and other minorities. Sadly enough there blacks people that believe that as well.

In addition, in America we are culturally conditioned to believe that white is superior, black is inferior and the manifestation in of that cultural conditioning is that blacks are undervalued, underestimated, and marginalized. This where the right wing sentiment of anti-DEI comes in. They underestimate and undervalued black women when they get selected on high profile positions.

According to racist like you, Sowell, Dr. Ben Carson, Tim Scott and others are what racist white folks call the “good” blacks. Mainly because these black grifters uphold white supremacy like they do. They feel comfortable with these types of grifters.
This is funny coming from the most overt racist on this board. According to you:

Black children "don't want to learn." (Racist)
Black children have "behavior problems." (Racist)
Black children must not be allowed to transfer out of their failed neighborhood schools so that they can obtain a good education. (Segregationist)
Black people in poverty, without jobs, and living in violent areas must "fix it themselves", while voting against all options for them to get out. (Segregationist)
Black representatives are repeatedly singled out as "grifters" for going off the Dem plantation and not providing affirmation to your sad virtue signalling. (Racist)

You are upholding a long-standing tradition of Dem racism and segregation.

Your statement reveals that you are quite out of touch. Also reveals that you are quite younger. You are correct that white people, or anyone for that matter, is not better, more dominant, or superior than anyone else. However, you are grossly missing the point. It is actually the belief or racial construct that white people had back in the slavery and Jim Crows days and some still have to this day, that they are better and more superior than blacks and other minorities. It is not some made up, race baitor terminology. That was the whole gist of that Nazi Aryan crap. The gist of the KKK and the other white supremacy groups. They will tell you point blank that they are better and more superior than blacks and other minorities. Sadly enough there blacks people that believe that as well.

In addition, in America we are culturally conditioned to believe that white is superior, black is inferior and the manifestation in of that cultural conditioning is that blacks are undervalued, underestimated, and marginalized. This where the right wing sentiment of anti-DEI comes in. They underestimate and undervalued black women when they get selected on high profile positions.

Thank you for history I already knew that WS is a historical term from the PAST. To be clearer --- today's academia coopted the term so that race baiters & they could use it. When I said fictitious.....I meant they revised and coopted the term from it's original use making it fictitious because it just doesn't apply today.

If any race or person from a race believes they are superior to anyone else they are an abhorrent reprobate of an individual. However, these types of people were common pre-1970 in my Dad's generation. But it is pretty much all historical now...thus fictitious.

In the past I have worked with tens of thousands of people of different races in my career in two major cities in Indiana and have yet to encounter the fictional white supremacist since around the turn of the century.

Last edited:
It was a trick question. Bikes and skateboards are not emission-free. There are no emission-free vehicles.
Emissions in this context means direct output at the end user. Pollution from manufacturing and mining are not produced at or by the end user, but I get your point.

Although I'm forgetting about tire particulates, which are emissions at the end user.

Reactions: Riveting-
Thank you for history I already knew that WS is a historical term from the PAST. To be clearer --- today's academia coopted the term so that race baiters & they could use it. When I said fictitious.....I meant they revised and coopted the term from it's original use making it fictitious because it just doesn't apply today.

If any race or person from a race believes they are superior to anyone else they are an abhorrent reprobate of an individual. However, these types of people were common pre-1970 in my Dad's generation. But it is pretty much all historical now...thus fictitious.

In the past I have worked with tens of thousands of people of different races in my career in two major cities in Indiana and have yet to encounter the fictional white supremacist since around the turn of the century.
You see that is how out of touch you are. As long as there are white supremacy groups like the KKK and Oath Keepers still around plus some whites still feel superior to blacks and others, the term white supremacy still applies. I don’t know where this BS about the term being co-opted out academia. Wow, that’s a reach.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT