ADVERTISEMENT

Biden Replacment - Question for liberals

TheGunner

All-American
Aug 30, 2001
For those that think Biden should be replaced, why wouldn’t he need replaced today? Meaning, if he is unfit for the election, why is he fit for office until Jan of ‘25?

Reactions: Boiler Buck
For those that think Biden should be replaced, why wouldn’t he need replaced today? Meaning, if he is unfit for the election, why is he fit for office until Jan of ‘25?

I think the DEM power mongers realized that problem......not to mention the non-transferable $200 Million Biden warchest that only he and KH can use........and rushed out to all the Sunday shows to lie again about Biden.

Last edited:
Has anyone checked on Bob after the debate? Seriously, if we have his address, might want to have the police do a wellness check.

He’s just probably butt hurt after his candidate Lyin Biden put on his best last week.

Maybe tired of interacting with condescending, insulting, flaming posters, some of whom are also racist.

It’s exhausting and makes for an unnecessary, soul-sucking experience.

So maybe that’s it! 😃

Maybe tired of interacting with condescending, insulting, flaming posters, some of whom are also racist.

So maybe that’s it! 😃
Since you took time to post in the thread, why not answer the original post?

Is Joe fit (if so, then he should stay in the election)?

If Joe isn’t fit, why shouldn’t he be replaced now?

Reactions: Boiler Buck
Unlike Katscratch, I'm naive enough to take the bait. I think Biden should stay on the ticket for now, but the ONLY option for replacing him is Kamala Harris.

Like her politics or not, it would be a massive insult to Harris as VP and would infuriate some key constituencies. A contested convention is a recipe for disaster (see 1968, although that election is complicated by the fact that Wallace broke with the Democrats because we supported Civil Rights).

Since you took time to post in the thread, why not answer the original post?

Is Joe fit (if so, then he should stay in the election)?

If Joe isn’t fit, why shouldn’t he be replaced now?
That’s an easy one—I don’t know the guy, but even if Joe is fit now, he’d be 86 during the second term and he shouldn’t be the nominee.

Trump should step down too because he’s a criminal, and an anti-democracy scumbag.

Unlike Katscratch, I'm naive enough to take the bait. I think Biden should stay on the ticket for now, but the ONLY option for replacing him is Kamala Harris.

Like her politics or not, it would be a massive insult to Harris as VP and would infuriate some key constituencies. A contested convention is a recipe for disaster (see 1968, although that election is complicated by the fact that Wallace broke with the Democrats because we supported Civil Rights).

They have $200 million reasons to stay with Biden and/or Harris as those two, under election law, are the only ones that can us the cash.

That's why they realized this, and rushed out on the Sunday shows to back Biden.

Reactions: pboiler18
That’s an easy one—I don’t know the guy, but even if Joe is fit now, he’d be 86 during the second term and he shouldn’t be the nominee.

Trump should step down too because he’s a criminal, and an anti-democracy scumbag.

The left is shocked that Biden acted that way @ the debate because the leftist media has lied about him & his fitness for years. They were shocked and their debate night tweets and emails showed it. Then they thought about the money, quickly changed their tune & rushed out to back him on Sunday shows. The right was not surprised, as they knew the truth.

As far as Trump, I think America is stuck with him. Hopefully he is more fiscally conservative this go around......as the last time, debt wise, worst single term in history.

You mention Trump being anti democracy. But Dems who are calling for a replacement candidate are the ones subverting Democracy via canceling all the votes of millions of Dems who voted for BOTH Joe & KHarris in all these Dem primaries. If Joe can't go, it is Harris in this Democracy the Dem voters have voted for.....not a replacement.

So why not replace Joe with his VP (assuming Kamala) “when” he becomes unfit?

Of course 60% see him as unfit today…so that’s a majority of the American public. But Trump is “anti-democracy” and America will counter your wishes in November because the Democrats are too stupid with their top politicians and their policies to take “advantage” of a person whose a “convicted felon” and a liar.

What does that say about the Democratic Party.

🤡

Last edited:
Reactions: SKYDOG

Of course 60% see him as unfit today…so that’s a majority of the American public. But Trump is “anti-democracy” and America is counter your wishes in November because the Democrats are too stupid with their top politicians and their policies to take “advantage” of a person whose a “convicted felon” and a liar.

🤡
On one hand I understand it; there’s a political culture absolute that you don’t replace an incumbent. On the other hand, he’s way, way too old.

And yes; Trump is flat out proven to be a pro Putin, xenophobic, wanna be anti-democratic dictator. And he’s also too old and only getting crazier.

I mean hell; Joe had senior moments and stood with assisted living vacant jaw drop in front of the whole nation and he’s still polling close to Trump. The American public hates Trump with a passion and anyone with a pulse would be preferred IMO.

The American public hates Trump with a passion and anyone with a pulse would be preferred IMO.

A % of the American public hates Trump. If the whole public hated him, he obviously wouldn't be leading in poling.

Last I checked, both Biden (@ least from 10 am to 4 pm) and Kamela have a pulse, and current poling shows you likely will be wrong in your conclusion.

Yes because if you disagree with a conservative the media has trained the left to say they are racist.......but you forgot to also add extremist. Your training is incomplete. 😎
The indoctrination left out sexist, homophobes, islamaphobes and many other ?isms or ?ists as well as my new favorite…arrogant, ignorant, racist, jackass by those that know so little

So maybe that’s it! 😃
I am tired of people calling whites, with whom they disagree, the R-word. Please name some of the posters here that you fear earned the R title. And if you have the time, please share a phrase here that they used that makes you feel that way,

I am tired of people calling whites, with whom they disagree, the R-word. Please name some of the posters here that you fear earned the R title. And if you have the time, please share a phrase here that they used that makes you feel that way,

Awesome post. Here’s one for starters:

The Confederate soldiers at least had a just cause for which they fought.

The cause for which they fought was the enslavement of black people.

Last edited:
And as for “Trump is anti-democratic?”

Try this latest beauty from the asshole:

Mr. Trump, using his account on Truth Social on Sunday, promoted two posts from other users of the site that called for the jailing of his perceived political enemies.

Elizabeth Lynne Cheney is guilty of treason,” the post said. “Retruth if you want televised military tribunals.”

A separate post included photos of 15 former and current elected officials that said, in all-capital letters, “they should be going to jail on Monday not Steve Bannon!” Those officials included Mr. Biden, Ms. Harris, Mr. Pence, Mr. Schumer and Mr. McConnell — the top leaders in the Senate — and Representative Nancy Pelosi, the former House speaker.

The list in the second post also had members of the House committee that investigated the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol, including Ms. Cheney and the former Illinois congressman Adam Kinzinger, another Republican, and the Democratic Representatives Adam Schiff, Jamie Raskin, Pete Aguilar, Zoe Lofgren and Bennie Thompson, who chaired the committee.

As long as corrupt Dems and Republicans are the "choice", nothing will ever change.

Reactions: tjreese
And as for “Trump is anti-democratic?”

Try this latest beauty from the asshole:

Mr. Trump, using his account on Truth Social on Sunday, promoted two posts from other users of the site that called for the jailing of his perceived political enemies.

Elizabeth Lynne Cheney is guilty of treason,” the post said. “Retruth if you want televised military tribunals.”

A separate post included photos of 15 former and current elected officials that said, in all-capital letters, “they should be going to jail on Monday not Steve Bannon!” Those officials included Mr. Biden, Ms. Harris, Mr. Pence, Mr. Schumer and Mr. McConnell — the top leaders in the Senate — and Representative Nancy Pelosi, the former House speaker.

The list in the second post also had members of the House committee that investigated the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol, including Ms. Cheney and the former Illinois congressman Adam Kinzinger, another Republican, and the Democratic Representatives Adam Schiff, Jamie Raskin, Pete Aguilar, Zoe Lofgren and Bennie Thompson, who chaired the committee.

Not a Trump fan, so I don't follow his posts. Seems a might angry above. As angry as several on the DEM side talking about the Supreme Court in angry undemocratic threatening ways calling them an unjust court, calling them corrupt, threatening impeachment. Schumer even said they would reap the whirlwind, and pay the price for their actions. Dems then not following the law by allowing rioting and protesting in front of their homes.

But Democracy --- it looks like there are some on the DEM side wanting to replace Biden and ignore all the primary voters which voted for Biden & Harris. It seems that is a massive subversion if Democracy as Harris is part of the ticket they voted for.

So plenty of angry & undemocratic on both sides.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheGunner

Harris isn't fit to be the President of a high school student body, let alone POTUS.
Face it, the Dems are in deep $hit right now with their only 2 options being a Biden in serious cognitive decline or a Harris who nobody takes seriously.

Of course 60% see him as unfit today…so that’s a majority of the American public. But Trump is “anti-democracy” and America will counter your wishes in November because the Democrats are too stupid with their top politicians and their policies to take “advantage” of a person whose a “convicted felon” and a liar.

🤡
What happens if both Biden and Harris drop out? I'm sure if Biden does, the Dem power brokers will make it very, very much worth her while ($$) to step aside. I think that might be the play for them here.

On one hand I understand it; there’s a political culture absolute that you don’t replace an incumbent. On the other hand, he’s way, way too old.

And yes; Trump is flat out proven to be a pro Putin, xenophobic, wanna be anti-democratic dictator. And he’s also too old and only getting crazier.

I mean hell; Joe had senior moments and stood with assisted living vacant jaw drop in front of the whole nation and he’s still polling close to Trump. The American public hates Trump with a passion and anyone with a pulse would be preferred IMO.
Are you going to move out of the country when Trump gets re-elected?

• Love
Harris isn't fit to be the President of a high school student body, let alone POTUS.
Face it, the Dems are in deep $hit right now with their only 2 options being a Biden in serious cognitive decline or a Harris who nobody takes seriously.
Biden Getting Nervous As Hillary Clinton Enters Emergency Family Meeting!
66819ce60b71f66819ce60b720.jpg

CAMP DAVID — President Biden began feeling rather nervous this morning when Hillary Clinton arrived for what was supposed to be an emergency family meeting about his campaign.

"This is bad, Joe," Biden whispered to himself. "I may be in some real trouble here."

According to high-level sources, the Biden team had called a family meeting after early efforts failed to quell the panic after Biden's disastrous debate. About fifteen minutes in, Clinton unexpectedly walked into the meeting without saying a word, put on latex gloves, and sat in the corner to watch the proceedings. "So, uh, as I was saying, we can ride this news cycle out," said Biden, anxiously eyeing Clinton. "Calm donors down, tell the media to shape up... there's no need to pull the plug or poison someone or hang them in a jail cell from a bedsheet or anything."

Clinton stated she had simply come to Camp David for a little bit of sight-seeing and to help the campaign to hit the reset button. "Oh, I'm just here watching the birds, waiting to see which kind of reset they wish to do," said Clinton. "Isn't politics exciting?"

At publishing time, President Biden had decided to start having his dog try out his morning oatmeal, just in case.

• Haha
Reactions: TheGunner
She was a DEI appointee and that LACK of merit is painful to the dems at this time. Imagine DEI appointments "absent merit" and how harmful it is in other areas of life

Are you going to move out of the country when Trump gets re-elected?
That is so silly. If Trump wins, he would automatically be a lame duck, once back in office. But I do understand, as there are single-issue voters on all sides. There is the obvious 'gun issue' voters who automatically vote GOP to protect their guns. As a gun owner myself, I think thats a lot of hogwash. No President can nullify the 2nd Amendment and "grab all the guns". For me, I am not voting Biden because of serious age issues. Not voting for Trump because I dont believe in the BS "trickle-down", billionaire tax cuts propaganda, which he says he will do again. So I'm voting 3rd party.

Biden Getting Nervous As Hillary Clinton Enters Emergency Family Meeting!
66819ce60b71f66819ce60b720.jpg

CAMP DAVID — President Biden began feeling rather nervous this morning when Hillary Clinton arrived for what was supposed to be an emergency family meeting about his campaign.

"This is bad, Joe," Biden whispered to himself. "I may be in some real trouble here."

According to high-level sources, the Biden team had called a family meeting after early efforts failed to quell the panic after Biden's disastrous debate. About fifteen minutes in, Clinton unexpectedly walked into the meeting without saying a word, put on latex gloves, and sat in the corner to watch the proceedings. "So, uh, as I was saying, we can ride this news cycle out," said Biden, anxiously eyeing Clinton. "Calm donors down, tell the media to shape up... there's no need to pull the plug or poison someone or hang them in a jail cell from a bedsheet or anything."

Clinton stated she had simply come to Camp David for a little bit of sight-seeing and to help the campaign to hit the reset button. "Oh, I'm just here watching the birds, waiting to see which kind of reset they wish to do," said Clinton. "Isn't politics exciting?"

At publishing time, President Biden had decided to start having his dog try out his morning oatmeal, just in case.

I told a friend that Babylon Bee should start a weekly (daily?) recap of what is happening behind the scenes of the DNC power struggle. Episode 1 was priceless. 🐝

Must see TV. 🐝

Question, does the “reluctant political spouse” Jill Biden start reading Hill’s autobiography on how to execute the right “power play” to stay in power. A Hillary, “Mich O”, Jill B and Kamala throw down would be awesome. Don’t forget, the winner gets “Big Gretch”

She was a DEI appointee and that LACK of merit is painful to the dems at this time. Imagine DEI appointments "absent merit" and how harmful it is in other areas of life
I realize the VP role doesn't carry a great deal of actual policy making responsibility, but Harris has literally done nothing except make the rounds of liberal talk show and laughed her way through them.

Reactions: Indy_Rider
She is also a Howard undergrad (dual degrees in poli sci and economics) where she chaired the economics society and debate team, top ten law school (Cal) graduate, the daughter of a PHD biologist and a Stanford economics Professor (all of which happened before she entered politics) who speaks (at least some) of multiple languages, and worked as a prosecutor for 17 years, from a line prosecutor to managing an office of hundreds of people (yes, Willie Brown helped establish her there).

I get that it is completely legit not to like a politician's policies or personality, but to say that Kamala Harris is not accomplished? That's a hard stretch.

If Trump chooses Vance, Scott, Rubio, Burgham, or Stefanik as his running mate? They may each have policies or personalities that are liked or hated, but every one of them are accomplished, highly educated individuals.

Last edited:
She is also a Howard undergrad (dual degrees in poli sci and economics) where she chaired the economics society and debate team, top ten law school (Cal) graduate, the daughter of a PHD biologist and a Stanford economics Professor (all of which happened before she entered politics) who speaks (at least some) of multiple languages, and worked as a prosecutor for 17 years, from a line prosecutor to managing an office of hundreds of people (yes, Willie Brown helped establish her there).

I get that it is completely legit not to like a politician's policies or personality, but to say that Kamala Harris is not accomplished? That's a hard stretch.

If Trump chooses Vance, Scott, Rubio, Burgham, or Stefanik as his running mate? They may each have policies or personalities that are liked or hated, but every one of them are accomplished, highly educated individuals.
What would you say is her most impressive accomplishment at VP?

Early on, she was deemed the Border Czar and tasked with securing the southern border. How'd that turn out?

We didn't need a debate to know he was not up to the job. We have known that for awhile. If they do what is best for the country the 25th amendment will kick Biden out the door before the end of the month.

Not sure Dems could ever be accused of doing what's best for the country though.....

As far as the election, Trump is poling so far ahead of DEM policies in enough states, I am not sure it matters what the DEMS do.

Last edited:
Yep. You keep confirming your racism on every post. You ain't the only one on here that's for sure. This is another reason why blacks don't fool with the republican party. Every time a black woman, democrat in particular gets nominated to a high profile position the first thing y'all say that it's a DEI hire. Or, they checked the boxes. Kamala Harris prior to being selected as VP was quite an accomplished person in her own right as CA AG. What in Harris's qualifications disqualifies her from being selected as VP in y'all's minds. Y'all did the same Justice Katanji Brown. Right winger on here and media called her nomination as a DEI hire. However, when Chump nominated Justice Amy Comey Barrett, y'all said nothing about her being a DEI hire. I think Harris is doing a good job but for the sake of argument she is not that is on her to do well. Her qualifications prior to being VP is comparable to any previous VP in history. What did Dan Quayle do that was so significant other than being called out on national TV for misspelling the word potato?

Reactions: RDUBoiler
I am sure Kam Harris is accomplished.

I am also sure that she is so bad @ her current job, until the debate she polls lower than Biden's record low job approval poling ....and that might be her greatest accomplishment.

Last edited:
The left is shocked that Biden acted that way @ the debate because the leftist media has lied about him & his fitness for years. They were shocked and their debate night tweets and emails showed it. Then they thought about the money, quickly changed their tune & rushed out to back him on Sunday shows. The right was not surprised, as they knew the truth.

As far as Trump, I think America is stuck with him. Hopefully he is more fiscally conservative this go around......as the last time, debt wise, worst single term in history.

You mention Trump being anti democracy. But Dems who are calling for a replacement candidate are the ones subverting Democracy via canceling all the votes of millions of Dems who voted for BOTH Joe & KHarris in all these Dem primaries. If Joe can't go, it is Harris in this Democracy the Dem voters have voted for.....not a replacement.
A slip I know, but we were never intended to be a democracy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT