ADVERTISEMENT

Biden falls asleep at COP26

While it is certainly a bad look, I would likely fall asleep listening to that as well lol

Word on the street is that he had a 'bathroom' accident at the Vatican. Popular opinion is that he had an ill-timed bowel movement.
It happened. And I kid you not, the phrase 'code brown' was used. How often does it happen that they had to have an alert created for it?

Good God if this pResident isn't sniffing little kids, he's crapping himself. But at least no mean tweets!

It happened. And I kid you not, the phrase 'code brown' was used. How often does it happen that they had to have an alert created for it?

Good God if this pResident isn't sniffing little kids, he's crapping himself. But at least no mean tweets!
Wonder if there have been any “Code Yellows” recently? 🤔

Wonder if there have been any “Code Yellows” recently? 🤔
When a kid pukes somewhere at Disney World, they used to issue a "code green" over the custodians radios indicating what the cleanup emergency is. Not sure if they still do this or not.

But like trump democrats, you quote facts to mean whatever you like.
Much more accurate.

But you do prove something else, the main difference between Bidet and Trump is Trump has supporters where Bidet just has people that hate Trump. Trump's mean tweets hurt your feelings so much that you willingly elected a potato that you knew would ruin the country. But it's okay because Orang Man was mean!

Per usual, you're wrong. I said I don't regret voting for him. There is a difference to most people. But like trump, you quote facts to mean whatever you like.
Don’t admit that voting for him was a mistake then. No regrets no matter how much the Democrats are destroying the country means more to you than admitting a mistake.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT