ADVERTISEMENT

Who these Politicians are ..

Boiler Buck

All-American
Mar 11, 2010
Biden shows again what ALL long term WDC politicians on both sides are all about....

1. Always FOR raising taxes.
2. Always promote class warfare....(those evil rich people....they need to be taxed more to help Govt save the poor ... Even though the rich are taxed the MOST now with the highest rates).
3. Grow Govt. More taxes, more spending.

Never changes. Evil bunch of thieves.

Biden Budget Will Propose Tax Increase to Bolster Medicare

Good to know you want senior citizens to die in order for rich people to afford their yacht.

Government is not the answer to anything.

Taxes force the weak minded to look to them for answers though, which is the desired outcome of politicians on both sides who crave power.

But in all their efforts.... is there anything that Government does efficiently well?

NO.

And still after all their failures, you want more......the plight of the weak mind.

Last edited:
Good to know your president wants to spend $6.8T.

More Biden-flation

Sadly there are several Republicans and almost every one of Ds in the House and Senate who see no problem with growing government.

One of the sickening items in his Budget is nearly ADDING thousands of new Govt employees....and giving them all a 5.2% raise!!

There are hundreds of thousands of these employees and I have seen data on average salaries between $78,000 to $99,000.

When is the last time any of you absolutely NEEDED a Govt employee?? Lol
Sure granted, some basic national services are needed. But in all, that is the exception, given the 1.8 million Govt employees.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
Government is not the answer to anything.

Taxes force the weak minded to look to them for answers though, which is the desired outcome of politicians on both sides who crave power.

But in all their efforts.... is there anything that Government does efficiently well?

NO.

And still after all their failures, you want more......the plight of the weak mind.
Yeah bro I can't wait for private companies to serve the public interest and build roads, schools, hospitals, police & fire departments. It'll happen any day now, once our great deregulation kicks in!

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
Yeah bro I can't wait for private companies to serve the public interest and build roads, schools, hospitals, police & fire departments. It'll happen any day now, once our great deregulation kicks in!

Private companies already do build roads, schools, hospitals and police and fire departments NOW........

So not sure what your point is?

Or what it has to do with what I posted that you are responding to?

Private companies already do build roads, schools, hospitals and police and fire departments NOW........

So not sure what your point is?

Or what it has to do with what I posted that you are responding to?
His point is he has NF Idea what he is talking about.
I'd say over 90% of infrastructure is constructed by private businesses, granted given direction and financed by Government entities.
The ACE might be the sole exemption.

Surely there's some pork in the budget. Even though I doubt you read anything about the new proposed one, what govt service or entity do you think is unnecessary, non-essential or could be eliminated to save the govt (taxpayers) money?

Good to know your president wants to spend $6.8T.

More Biden-flation

Thankfully that 6.8 Trillion will be negotiated down, the admin know this, both sides play this ridiculous game where they ask for the moon knowing it will be pared down. Seeing a number like that shows how important it is to have checks and balances.

Reactions: Boiler Buck
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT