ADVERTISEMENT

Bet the media wouldn't be so...

TOKenBoiler

True Freshman
Feb 2, 2002
Michigan
understanding if HRC had won and protesters took to the streets burning Clinton in effigy. But, since it's Trump, it's just an example of First Amendment rights in action.

understanding if HRC had won and protesters took to the streets burning Clinton in effigy. But, since it's Trump, it's just an example of First Amendment rights in action.
What type of words do you think would be used to describe those who protested in such a way when Obama won election?

What type of words do you think would be used to describe those who protested in such a way when Obama won election?
Come on.
That's an easy one. Racist. Trump was a racist for questioning whether Obama was born in the US.
Hillary wasn't was she.
Trump was called a racist for questioning why a gold star father said he had a black soul.
And this guy has some pretty profound Muslim connections.
Hillary can call a gold star mother a liar. That's ok because the guy was a white/Christian and the mother was under stress and didn't hear properly.
And you can't put words to describe something that never happened.

The thing that most disturbed me about Mr. Trump was his words and mocking of the handicapped. As a person with handicapped people in my family I found that deeply disturbing. I can't tell you how hurtful it was to sit with a handicapped person who is handicapped through no fault of his own, and watch Mr. Trump mock handicapped people by acting spastic. I can't imagine a veteran who is now handicapped because he/she was injured while serving this country watching that.

Reactions: PUBV
The thing that most disturbed me about Mr. Trump was his words and mocking of the handicapped. As a person with handicapped people in my family I found that deeply disturbing. I can't tell you how hurtful it was to sit with a handicapped person who is handicapped through no fault of his own, and watch Mr. Trump mock handicapped people by acting spastic. I can't imagine a veteran who is now handicapped because he/she was injured while serving this country watching that.
I'm not suggesting you accept this explanation. But, since you have an interest in this topic (as did I as the father of a daughter with disabilities), I thought you might want to watch this video.

I was pretty sure Trump was mocking a man's disability until I just watched that video. Seems like the arm flailing and goofy voice impersonation Trump used to poke at a detractor is a habitual mannerism and not tied to a disability. Uncouth and immature? Sure. A disability hater that disqualifies him as President? You be the judge.

The "detractor" was Serge Kovaleski who suffers from a disability that limits joint function. He was at the rally in Myrtle Beach and he says that Mr. Trump was mocking him. In any case, the "arm flailing and goofy voice impersonation" are not acceptable behavior for a five year old and certainly not for a 70 year old whatever excuse he gives because appearances matter. I watched the video but I do not think that excuses his behavior especially to a viewer who has cerebral palsy .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT