ADVERTISEMENT

Ben Carlson

Does this mean the other shoes are about to fall / make a decision / shortly?

Brian thinks we may lead for Furst and Kaufman. I could deal with getting one of those instead of Carlson, but he would have looked good in black and gold.

Brian thinks we may lead for Furst and Kaufman. I could deal with getting one of those instead of Carlson, but he would have looked good in black and gold.
At one point, we were leading for Dickinson, but I don't think that is the case anymore. Hopefully, we are with Furst and Kaufman.

Yes. Purdue and UW both recruit good players and quality kids. Good catch by Wisky.
Similar philosophies...stemming in both cases from their predecessors, and, they go about winning in the same kind of way as well seemingly.

The only thing that stood out or caught my attention in Carlson's interview article on his commitment was the comment about wanting to go somewhere "where they make the tournament" consistently or regularly or whatever phrase he used.

He would have been a good fit and good player at Purdue I believe...he will likely be the same at UW...hopefully Purdue still finds a way to land either Dickinson or Kalkbrenner, and, they get a guy like Carlson in Furst for next year's class.

Reactions: BoilerAndy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT