ADVERTISEMENT

BAD OMEN

Sep 27, 2009
Purdue put on a a great example of how not to win football games, and looking at the schedule it appears that perhaps they can squeeze out one or 2 more victories at best. But the seeds of this winter of discontent were sown a while back. The Colorado AD had the foresight to hire Deion Sanders who completely revamped Colorado football! Our AD had the of foresight to hire someone with no head coaching experience who stands almost motionless during a game staring into space and who surrounded himself with an equally unimpressive staff, and the fans and players will both suffer the consequences!

The game has to be a total embarrassment to team and coaches. I don’t know whether wrong guys are on field, just no talent, the coaches have no idea what to do or a few players are making it bad for everyone

Hopefully this fumble virus will be short lived, but it reminds me of another season when the only time Purdue could hold onto the football was when it was handed to them by an official for the kick off!

Hopefully this fumble virus will be short lived, but it reminds me of another season when the only time Purdue could hold onto the football was when it was handed to them by an official for the kick off!
I mentioned earlier, the two biggest indicators of a poorly coached team are turnovers and penalties. We put the ball on the turf 8 times last night. That’s flat out unacceptable.

Reactions: pboiler18
shame it was during prime time too and not a sleepy 12 nooner where there are more games on
Otherwise I couldn't of watched it ruining my evening. But the good thing is now I'll probably be forced back to radio where I only have to hear but not see the problems, but I listened to the radio also for this game but watched it also on TV. It's good for the blood pressure to have a forewarning from the radio about what you'll quickly see that you don't want to.

Otherwise I couldn't of watched it ruining my evening. But the good thing is now I'll probably be forced back to radio where I only have to hear but not see the problems, but I listened to the radio also for this game but watched it also on TV. It's good for the blood pressure to have a forewarning from the radio about what you'll quickly see that you don't want to.
I'm on meds for that

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT