ADVERTISEMENT

Ashli Babbitt

JohnHoosierr

Junior
Jan 10, 2015
Why has the name of her killer not been released yet? What is being hidden from us and why? The rumor going around is that it is a man by the name of Lt. Mike Byrd, who is known to be careless with his firearm. People these days seem to be more worried about violent drug addicted thugs like floyd than a retired air force veteran like babbitt. Absolutely sickening and shows you why our country has been heading straight down the drain.

Why has the name of her killer not been released yet? What is being hidden from us and why? The rumor going around is that it is a man by the name of Lt. Mike Byrd, who is known to be careless with his firearm. People these days seem to be more worried about violent drug addicted thugs like floyd than a retired air force veteran like babbitt. Absolutely sickening and shows you why our country has been heading straight down the drain.
You think they might be concerned about the safety of him and his family? Just a guess.

Reactions: Bill4411
An unarmed black guy is killed by police and 70% percent of the right-wing poster on this board would reply that he should't have resisted, he had weed in his system. A crazy Trump supporter is literally storming the capital, assaulting law enforcement, breaking down the doors to the senate chambers and she's made into a hero. That my friends is white supremacy in a nutshell.

An unarmed black guy is killed by police and 70% percent of the right-wing poster on this board would reply that he should't have resisted, he had weed in his system. A crazy Trump supporter is literally storming the capital, assaulting law enforcement, breaking down the doors to the senate chambers and she's made into a hero. That my friends is white supremacy in a nutshell.
You nailed it. To use bonefish1’s logic, she deserved what she got because she was breaking the law. Is that how it works Mr. Bonefish1?

This questionable line of thinking and a not insignificant number of others who agree is why this country is heading straight down the drain.

She was a threat to the lawmakers. Threat was eliminated.
A 110 pound unarmed woman is not a threat. That cop is a bad apple and needs to be on trial for murder in the 2nd degree at the very minimum. All his info needs to be released to the public as well per standard operating procedure. Real Americans want this man prosecuted and thrown in prison.

Yep, they were trying to break through to get to the lawmakers on the other side. It's not the least bit surprising that the most gullible people are falling for the new right wing media talking point.
So it’s now ok for police to shoot unarmed citizens? There was a thousand other ways they could have detained her. But hey, you know the old saying I’m sure. If it wasn’t for double standards, liberals would have no standards at all.

So it’s now ok for police to shoot unarmed citizens? There was a thousand other ways they could have detained her. But hey, you know the old saying I’m sure. If it wasn’t for double standards, liberals would have no standards at all.
If you right wingers had any logic or common sense you wouldn't be right wingers.

Yep, they were trying to break through to get to the lawmakers on the other side. It's not the least bit surprising that the most gullible people are falling for the new right wing media talking point.
So the black law enforcement officer shot and killed a 150lb women in cold blood unarmed, and he thought she was the biggest threat to his life? Out of all the other people which were bigger threats, she was the ONLY one he shot. Yet you think and believe that is the new right wing media talking point.

Reactions: tjreese
I just think it’s hilarious how all the libs in here are now now pro cops killing citizens since it was a white republican. I wonder what their take on this would be if it was a white cop that killed a black republican? Honestly their brains would probably explode trying to figure out whose side they would take.

I just think it’s hilarious how all the libs in here are now now pro cops killing citizens since it was a white republican. I wonder what their take on this would be if it was a white cop that killed a black republican? Honestly their brains would probably explode trying to figure out whose side they would take.
Did we just find a dumber poster than Crayfish?

So the black law enforcement officer shot and killed a 150lb women in cold blood unarmed, and he thought she was the biggest threat to his life? Out of all the other people which were bigger threats, she was the ONLY one he shot. Yet you think and believe that is the new right wing media talking point.
How do you know he was black? Either way so now the killing is in cold blood.

It's just hilarious that a person from the military did not understand the ramifications for trying to access a secured area with members of Congress and continued to do it after she was warned. If Pence was in that area, what did you think was going to happen.

Reactions: Bill4411 and indy35
His life or the life of the lawmakers he was protecting. Maybe someone can slowly explain it to you, help you understand a concept not that difficult to comprehend.

Pretty rough tourist visit.

It's just hilarious that a person from the military did not understand the ramifications for trying to access a secured area with members of Congress and continued to do it after she was warned. If Pence was in that area, what did you think was going to happen.
Exactly, they act like she was out for a Sunday stroll and caught a bullet. No, she was part of a violent mob that had invaded the Capitol and was breaking through a barrier to get to the lawmakers inside.

If you watch the video The NY Times put together of the whole day, they showed it pretty clearly.

The rioters had smashed the window to the inner hallway where Pence and many other members of congress were or recently had been in moving to evacuate.

The cop (or secret service agent) pulled a gun and most of the rioters pulled back from the door and yelled ‘there’s a gun’ … Babbitt was in the process of climbing over other rioters to lunge towards the broken glass section of the door (trying to come directly into the area they were protecting).

He fired a single shot and she fell.

I’m not sure why anybody thinks that was excessive.

This officer had one job. Ensure safety of the lawmakers. He ordered her to stop. She tried to come through with malice intent.

Reactions: Bill4411

His life or the life of the lawmakers he was protecting. Maybe someone can slowly explain it to you, help you understand a concept not that difficult to comprehend.

Exactly, they act like she was out for a Sunday stroll and caught a bullet. No, she was part of a violent mob that had invaded the Capitol and was breaking through a barrier to get to the lawmakers inside.

If you watch the video The NY Times put together of the whole day, they showed it pretty clearly.

The rioters had smashed the window to the inner hallway where Pence and many other members of congress were or recently had been in moving to evacuate.

The cop (or secret service agent) pulled a gun and most of the rioters pulled back from the door and yelled ‘there’s a gun’ … Babbitt was in the process of climbing over other rioters to lunge towards the broken glass section of the door (trying to come directly into the area they were protecting).

He fired a single shot and she fell.

I’m not sure why anybody thinks that was excessive.

This officer had one job. Ensure safety of the lawmakers. He ordered her to stop. She tried to come through with malice intent.
If this were reverse and happened anywhere Democrats were rioting all summer you would all be screaming bloody murder about it

Shoot all rioters, including the Capitol variety, BLM variety, and Antifa variety and then let’s call it a day. I’m sure you libs are okay with that, right?

Reactions: IndySouthsider
Shoot all rioters, including the Capitol variety, BLM variety, and Antifa variety and then let’s call it a day. I’m sure you libs are okay with that, right?
One thing is for sure, our country would be much better off if we were allowed to do that.

How do you know he was black? Either way so now the killing is in cold blood.
It was on tape that he was black. His name hasn’t been released to the public as was in the case of Floyd, Brown, McDonald, etc. Yes the killing was in cold blood of an unarmed woman. What would you call it? On top of that why would he have shot to death the least potentially dangerous person in his sight? An unarmed woman wow.

She fcked around. She found out.

And if you want to blame anyone for her death, blame Trump for lying and saying the election was rigged and stolen. He’s the reason she was there. Blame everyone around him who enabled him and his lies. And blame the batshit right wing media sources who kept peddling the nonsense that eventually sucked her and many others (and clearly quite a few suckers on here) in.

That officer did this country a favor.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT