ADVERTISEMENT

Arbery’s father

You are wrong as usual.
You’re an idiot as usual.

Reactions: bonefish1
You’re an idiot as usual.

Yes, I understand and agree with some of what you posted. However, the phrase "All Lives Matter", although true, it is offensive to black people when people, particularly the right say it in response to "Black Lives Matter". It is somewhat dismissive to the plight of black people. The term "Black Lives Matter" does NOT mean that everyone else's life does not matter. It is a phrase to FOCUS on the police brutality against black people where their lives in minds of police does not matter. Where you are wrong is that you are insinuating that Mr. Arbery will get some flack for saying "All Lives Matter". I'm telling you that he won't and should not. He is not saying the phrase in a dismissive manner against the plight of black people.

Reactions: SCBoiler1
Yes, I understand and agree with some of what you posted. However, the phrase "All Lives Matter", although true, it is offensive to black people when people, particularly the right say it in response to "Black Lives Matter". It is somewhat dismissive to the plight of black people. The term "Black Lives Matter" does NOT mean that everyone else's life does not matter. It is a phrase to FOCUS on the police brutality against black people where their lives in minds of police does not matter. Where you are wrong is that you are insinuating that Mr. Arbery will get some flack for saying "All Lives Matter". I'm telling you that he won't and should not. He is not saying the phrase in a dismissive manner against the plight of black people.
Would you be shocked to learn Mr Arbery voted Republican?

He won’t and should not because he’s benefiting from black privilege.

Would you be shocked to learn Mr Arbery voted Republican?
No, I wouldn’t. There are a lot of blacks in the south that are Republican holdovers due to the racist Dixiecrats years ago. What I would be surprised and disappointed if he voted for Chump.

He won’t and should not because he’s benefiting from black privilege.
I keep telling you that there is no such thing as black privilege.

I can really tell that most of you on this board never lived in diverse neighborhoods with black people. Or went to any diverse schools with black people. Or have any black people that are close friends. Not just co-workers. I mean close friends that you visit and go to each other’s houses. Or, listen to black talk radio on a regular basis. If you have, you will understand that there is no such thing as black privilege. Never have been.

I can really tell that most of you on this board never lived in diverse neighborhoods with black people. Or went to any diverse schools with black people. Or have any black people that are close friends. Not just co-workers. I mean close friends that you visit and go to each other’s houses. Or, listen to black talk radio on a regular basis. If you have, you will understand that there is no such thing as black privilege. Never have been.
And we keep telling you that there is black privilege. Deal with it!!

Reactions: bonefish1

Wonder if all your black friends and neighbors are gumbos and sambos?
Then what?

Reactions: FreedomWins
While I have no problem with baiting misguided persons like BNI this thread is in poor taste. Mr Arbery is a man who has suffered a terrible personal loss and was offering a statement from the heart. His loss shouldn't be used as a weapon against anyone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT