ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone think NK troops

would be in Russia if Trump were President? This "Biden" administration has made such a mess of the world stage.
I didn’t know Biden had the authority to deploy North Korean troops.

In reality, this means that the money and equipment sent to the Ukraine is working. The war is going south for Russia for them to ask North Korea for assistance.

Reactions: BB62
I didn’t know Biden had the authority to deploy North Korean troops.

In reality, this means that the money and equipment sent to the Ukraine is working. The war is going south for Russia for them to ask North Korea for assistance.
He has enough authority to make sure they don't deploy...

Another example of the bad actors on the international stage laughing at the Harris/Biden administration.

When will the next "Don't" threat come out?
I know the laughing/weakness thing is your go to move, but how the hell do you get there in this situation lol? Just a default position from you.

I guess Putin figures he can get a better deal with trump if he brings in the boyfriend.

I know the laughing/weakness thing is your go to move, but how the hell do you get there in this situation lol? Just a default position from you.

I guess Putin figures he can get a better deal with trump if he brings in the boyfriend.

It's just another example of the lack of respect Harris/Biden command internationally. Biden makes a threat, draws a line and what's the response? A big fat "Pffftttt" and a smirk.
In addition to Russia, Iran, Egypt, Palestine, Lebanon, Venezuela and China, we can add North Korea to the list of countries (and I'm probably missing a few) who ignore Harris/Biden.

And don't forget, Putin has stated his support for Harris. I know, I know...you want to convince everyone that he's playing a Jedi mind trick and he secretly supports Trump. (even though in his own words, he stated that he backs Harris).

That's not telling how. You are just yappin and ain't saying nothing. What specifically Biden should have done to prevent North Korean troops deploying?
He should have announced the US does not support Ukraine entering NATO prior to the invasion.

That's not telling how. You are just yappin and ain't saying nothing. What specifically Biden should have done to prevent North Korean troops deploying?
The point is, it doesn't matter what Biden would do, because nobody respects him and his empty threats. His fake lines in the sand mean nothing.
Remember when he sternly told Iran "DON'T". And then Iran did anyway? Remember that? What consequence did Iran pay? Absolutely nothing. Zero.

On the other hand, if Trump said "Don't, because if you do, you will feel the full impact of the American armed forces", do you think Iran would have tested him? Hell no.

Bringing in NK troops shows how pathetic and incompetent the Russian land forces really are.

Yet haven't you said in the past, during your Churchill fantasies, that we have to fight them in Ukraine or we will be fighting them here? Or was that some dem political hack pushing for more spending for the mil-industrial complex?

It is pretty clear Russia has no capability to take on NATO even if we drop out and let Euro countries pay for and take care of themselves - but the establishment wouldn't want that to happen, right Bob? Our subsidies of wealthy European nations must continue at all costs.

The point is, it doesn't matter what Biden would do, because nobody respects him and his empty threats. His fake lines in the sand mean nothing.
Remember when he sternly told Iran "DON'T". And then Iran did anyway? Remember that? What consequence did Iran pay? Absolutely nothing. Zero.

On the other hand, if Trump said "Don't, because if you do, you will feel the full impact of the American armed forces", do you think Iran would have tested him? Hell no.
Yeah, you are one of the main Flavor Aiders in this forum. Y’all failed to realize from the time that he came down the escalator in 2014 to announce his presidential campaign that he is one of the biggest con men there is. He has y’all believing that he this tough guy. That he hired the best people. On and on. None of that crap is true. Tough guys don’t whine. Tough guys don’t have thin skin. Give me a break.

Yeah, you are one of the main Flavor Aiders in this forum. Y’all failed to realize from the time that he came down the escalator in 2014 to announce his presidential campaign that he is one of the biggest con men there is. He has y’all believing that he this tough guy. That he hired the best people. On and on. None of that crap is true. Tough guys don’t whine. Tough guys don’t have thin skin. Give me a break.
And yet during his presidency, no foreign leader, not a single one, tested him. Why do you think that is? Honestly.

On the other hand, Harris/Biden are laughed at by those same foreign leaders.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT