ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone else losing their R-Lot Parking privileges?

Akerphin

Sophomore
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2001
Retired
After 30 years plus/minus of supporting Purdue athletics (mostly for the football) at the All-American Level I learned (was not told, but had to inquire) that my level of giving no longer qualified me for R Lot Parking. I never missed a payment, always paid early in the year, even upgraded to Shively this season and for the next two.....and this is the thanks I (we) get. No one called to explain or provide context, no one wrote to provide context, it was just.......done.

• Sad
Reactions: Tommaker
After 30 years plus/minus of supporting Purdue athletics (mostly for the football) at the All-American Level I learned (was not told, but had to inquire) that my level of giving no longer qualified me for R Lot Parking. I never missed a payment, always paid early in the year, even upgraded to Shively this season and for the next two.....and this is the thanks I (we) get. No one called to explain or provide context, no one wrote to provide context, it was just.......done.
The question being asked...with NIL, why do you need JPC? When stuff like this happens, the question is amplified.

The question being asked...with NIL, why do you need JPC? When stuff like this happens, the question is amplified.
Exactly- we should all be giving to the Jack Perdue NIL Club since we don’t need the John Purdue Club to fund scholarships anymore……but then how would tickets get distributed?? 🤔

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT