ADVERTISEMENT

Any insight how Tyler Hamilton is progressing?

MilwaukeeBoilerFan

All-American
May 29, 2001
I remember seeing his highlight videos and he wowed me then. I know he is not in the rotation and likely redshirted, but is he making strides for next year? Any insight appreciated.

There isn’t much info on any of the redshirt freshman. We will see in the spring

There isn’t much info on any of the redshirt freshman. We will see in the spring
Just curious. About how many freshmen are projected to redshirt? I know of sipe, Hamilton and I thought Beach and a Db

Last edited:
I like Mackey's attitude! On several occasions he has said put me in coach, I'm ready to go!

Just curious. About how many freshmen are projected to redshirt? I know of sipe, Hamilton and I thought Beach and a Db

Here are the players I know are not redshirting:

LB - Barnes
LB - Larry
LB - Jones
WR - Catlett
TE - Pittman

None of the jucos are redshirting.

All other freshmen should be.

Someone asked him which of the redshirts were standing out on his show the other night and he mentioned Sipe and Giovanni as coming along nicely.

Someone asked him which of the redshirts were standing out on his show the other night and he mentioned Sipe and Giovanni as coming along nicely.
I still say Sipe will be the guy next year. From his sr. highlights he can make all the throws esp. the seam patterns.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT