ADVERTISEMENT

Antisemitic Hate March held at Purdue University

It is obvious why dems don't support voter ID laws. You can see that, right?
I do see why. It’s an obvious attempt by the GOP to make it harder to vote. Again, I’m don’t think that voter ID is an issue as much anymore. More so I hear blacks and the Dems squawkin’ about the GOP curtailing absentee voting, mail in, drop boxes etc.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
First of all voter ID is not so much of an issue anymore. Y’all seem to fixated on voter ID. This actually stated back after the 2008 and 2012 elections where the repubs were quite taken by surprised losing to a black man. It’s not so much voter ID in of itself. It’s the timing of when it all of a sudden became an issue. After Obama was elected president. For various reasons a segment of blacks in the large cities that voted for Obama did not have a state issued ID. Republican strategist smartly capitalized on this and suggested that the GOP make it a requirement in future elections. Prior to 2008, voter ID was never an issue. Sure, most anybody including blacks, myself and even the Dems support voter ID. Just the timing and the targeting is what sucks.

After the 2020 election the repubs found other ways to suppress, not necessarily the black vote but the democrats in general. The repubs changed or try to change voting laws that the democrats enjoyed. Such as absentee, mail in, drop boxes, etc. In GA, in particular they removed drop boxes in the urban areas and added drop boxes in the rural areas.

You argue one way or another that these voting changes were an attempt to make it harder for democrats to vote whether they worked or not. I think it backfired. I do know one thing for sure and it started after one of the Obama elections and again after 2020. The red states either took away or tried to take away Sunday voting. This more so than anything else targeted blacks as black people enjoyed Sunday voting. They called it “Souls to the poles”. GA tried to to remove it after 2020 but caught so much backlash they surprisingly did not go through with it.
No it didn't dumbass. I'm going to call you dumbass because your acting like a dumbass. WHY? Because I've proven to you MULTIPLE times that this story of yours is total bullshit. I've cited you the proof over and over and you keep coming with this stupid shit. DUMBASS!!!

No it didn't dumbass. I'm going to call you dumbass because your acting like a dumbass. WHY? Because I've proven to you MULTIPLE times that this story of yours is total bullshit. I've cited you the proof over and over and you keep coming with this stupid shit. DUMBASS!!!
There you go again, can’t have a mature debate on the issues without calling me names.

What did I say that was not factual? Here is an article about republicans admitting that the voter ID laws are to suppress the votes.

• Haha
Reactions: BoilerHuff3
South Carolina and Vermont in 1876
Lol. And how are those the same? Just because there were different sets of electors means your example applies to 2020?

There was a winner in 2020.
They didn’t send fake electors in 1876. The questions surrounding the votes were legitimate and documented.

The big difference is both candidates were willing to accept they lost. Not the case in 2020.

I do see why. It’s an obvious attempt by the GOP to make it harder to vote. Again, I’m don’t think that voter ID is an issue as much anymore. More so I hear blacks and the Dems squawkin’ about the GOP curtailing absentee voting, mail in, drop boxes etc.
Just don’t understand how you continually say it’s harder to vote. Several polling locations are open at least 4-6 weeks before the elections are held. If someone wants to vote most certainly they could make it in that time frame in person.

Just don’t understand how you continually say it’s harder to vote. Several polling locations are open at least 4-6 weeks before the elections are held. If someone wants to vote most certainly they could make it in that time frame in person.
This actually began around the 2012 election and certainly after 2020. The GOP in red states restricted the early voting hours, removed Sunday voting, removed drop boxes, curtailed mail in voting etc. All methods that democrats like to vote. You can argue whether or not it worked, but the attempt is obvious.

Lol. And how are those the same? Just because there were different sets of electors means your example applies to 2020?

They didn’t send fake electors in 1876. The questions surrounding the votes were legitimate and documented.

The big difference is both candidates were willing to accept they lost. Not the case in 2020.
A bigger difference in 2020 is that both candidates knew one had blatantly lied directly to the voters during the debates -- and that he was aided in his blatant lies by the fbi and a fake letter initiated by Blinken that Biden used to cover up his corruption.

Did you forget that bigger difference, Bob?

You are comparing routine "lies" that each candidate told with a coordinated plan by Biden's campaign to write a dishonest letter signed by 51 former intelligence "professionals" that Biden pointed to in the debate as proof the laptop was a Russian ploy.

Do you see a difference in magnitude between the former and the latter.?

Btw, I wonder why they didn't get Hunter to sign that letter?

You are comparing routine "lies" that each candidate told with a coordinated plan by Biden's campaign to write a dishonest letter signed by 51 former intelligence "professionals" that Biden pointed to in the debate as proof the laptop was a Russian ploy.

Do you see a difference in magnitude between the former and the latter.?

Btw, I wonder why they didn't get Hunter to sign that letter?
Why do y’all care about Hunter Biden so much?

That’s all you right wingers have been talking about for the past 4 or 5 years or so.
That doesn't mean we care about him. We care about the corruption of his dad, the one who calls black males 'boy'.

You didn't notice that we also talked about Joe Crow's incompetence, FBI corruption, the Hamas wing of your party, and so forth? You are not very observant, are you?

Embarrassed to say what you majored in?

There you go again, can’t have a mature debate on the issues without calling me names.

What did I say that was not factual? Here is an article about republicans admitting that the voter ID laws are to suppress the votes.
We can't have a mature debate because you refuse to correct yourself when you are PROVEN wrong.

Reactions: Riveting-

Well, people that don't have their head up their ass would say there was a legitimate case of illegitimate votes, thus, there was a reason for the 2nd set of electors.

Reactions: SKYDOG
Because he's the conduit to the Biden crime family that revolves around Joe.
Hunter Biden this. Hunter Biden that. Y'all been talking about this Hunter Biden stuff for years now, hoping that something sticks. Well if they did something wrong prosecute them. Doesn't look like there is much evidence as the House's inquiry ain't coming up with anything.

• Haha
Hunter Biden this. Hunter Biden that. Y'all been talking about this Hunter Biden stuff for years now, hoping that something sticks. Well if they did something wrong prosecute them. Doesn't look like there is much evidence as the House's inquiry ain't coming up with anything.
Congress is going to present their evidence to the American Public.
There is a lot of evidence of corruption.
There is absolutely no way the Biden DOJ is going to Charge Biden.
The DOJ is currently obstructing Congress's investigation.

Congress is going to present their evidence to the American Public.
There is a lot of evidence of corruption.
There is absolutely no way the Biden DOJ is going to Charge Biden.
The DOJ is currently obstructing Congress's investigation.
We are still waiting on evidence that 2020 election was stolen.

If there was such evidence of wrong doings between Hunter and Joe, the GOP controlled Congress would have laid them out already. We would have had impeachment hearings by now.

• Haha
Where do you get your info about the House inquiry, if you get any at all?

Where do you get your info about the House inquiry, if you get any at all?
They are doing an impeachment inquiry, aren’t they? Or did they get sidetracked and delayed by something more important like picking a speaker of the house?

If there was such evidence of wrong doings between Hunter and Joe, the GOP controlled Congress would have laid them out already. We would have had impeachment hearings by now.
They have laid it out.
They know there is more out there and have subpoenaed the information but have been getting stonewalled by the DOJ.
Congress has enough evidence to impeach Biden.
The Democrat Senate wouldn't remove him and Congress knows this.
I doubt there will be an impeachment. Congress just wants to lay the evidence out to the public. Of course you haven't seen all the evidence because the MSM is more concerned about Trump calling the agencies that fabricated stuff about him vermin than the corrupt sitting POTUS.
Did the MSM as worked up when Hillary called Trump voters deplorable?

They have laid it out.
They know there is more out there and have subpoenaed the information but have been getting stonewalled by the DOJ.
Congress has enough evidence to impeach Biden.
The Democrat Senate wouldn't remove him and Congress knows this.
I doubt there will be an impeachment. Congress just wants to lay the evidence out to the public. Of course you haven't seen all the evidence because the MSM is more concerned about Trump calling the agencies that fabricated stuff about him vermin than the corrupt sitting POTUS.
Did the MSM as worked up when Hillary called Trump voters deplorable?
They haven’t laid anything out, except checks and transfers that match the bank statements, which they HAVE. Loans that match the payments. Most of which happened when Biden wasn’t in office.

The first public hearing Comer did was a disaster.

Archer testified when, 3 months ago? Where are the additional witnesses they say they want to call? Let’s go. Show us what you got. I’ll listen. Comer is claiming a couple $1300 checks are a thing.

What policies has Biden implemented to benefit these foreign countries that are supposed to have paid him?

How is the DOJ stonewalling them?

Post SOMETHING that Comer has “laid out” that proves anything.

They haven’t laid anything out, except checks and transfers that match the bank statements, which they HAVE. Loans that match the payments. Most of which happened when Biden wasn’t in office.

The first public hearing Comer did was a disaster.

Archer testified when, 3 months ago? Where are the additional witnesses they say they want to call? Let’s go. Show us what you got. I’ll listen. Comer is claiming a couple $1300 checks are a thing.

What policies has Biden implemented to benefit these foreign countries that are supposed to have paid him?

How is the DOJ stonewalling them?

Post SOMETHING that Comer has “laid out” that proves anything.
Just like a good cult follower. He copies the MO of his cult leader. Throw stuff out there and say that they have tons of evidence. Then at the same time present no evidence. If Congress had this big evidence that would have went straight to impeachment instead of an inquiry to find this evidence. Unbelievable.

• Haha
Oh, they're working on it. I just hope they wait long enough for sleepy creepy Joe to get his ass whooped in this next election before taking them all down.

There's a TON of evidence out there. You just have to look for it.

Just like a good cult follower. He copies the MO of his cult leader. Throw stuff out there and say that they have tons of evidence. Then at the same time present no evidence. If Congress had this big evidence that would have went straight to impeachment instead of an inquiry to find this evidence. Unbelievable.
Maybe watch a different source other than corporate bought and paid for by the Democrats media and you'll actually learn something.

The evidence is forthcoming as an addendum to Trump's promised replacement health care plan that is scheduled to arrive in ... in... 2017.

The only thing unbelievable is the money proven to have gone to 22 of the biden family LLC's. Millions from Foreign governments. This money has been traced to Biden family members including THE BIG Guy!
Banks have even turned over 30 SAR's over to the feds involving these LLC's.
The feds have done nothing.
And Congress has subpoenaed information from the feds.
The feds have refused to turn it over. The DOJ refuses to get involved.

Maybe watch a different source other than corporate bought and paid for by the Democrats media and you'll actually learn something.

I invite you to consult this:

Media-Bias-Chart-11.0_Aug-2023-Unlicensed-Social-2048x1620.jpg

The only thing unbelievable is the money proven to have gone to 22 of the biden family LLC's. Millions from Foreign governments. This money has been traced to Biden family members including THE BIG Guy!
Banks have even turned over 30 SAR's over to the feds involving these LLC's.
The feds have done nothing.
And Congress has subpoenaed information from the feds.
The feds have refused to turn it over. The DOJ refuses to get involved.
You're wasting your time. Their brains are made of mush at this point by the constant bombardment of bullshit and propaganda.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT