ADVERTISEMENT

Antisemitic Hate March held at Purdue University

The evidence is forthcoming as an addendum to Trump's promised replacement health care plan that is scheduled to arrive in ... in... 2017.
Or, the so called evidence that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. Or the so called evidence that the 2020 election was stolen.

• Haha
Reactions: HoosierfanJM
The only thing unbelievable is the money proven to have gone to 22 of the biden family LLC's. Millions from Foreign governments. This money has been traced to Biden family members including THE BIG Guy!
Banks have even turned over 30 SAR's over to the feds involving these LLC's.
The feds have done nothing.
And Congress has subpoenaed information from the feds.
The feds have refused to turn it over. The DOJ refuses to get involved.
Proven by who, Faux News?

I invite you to consult this:

This book is published off of a study that many liberal professors said the work was accurate.
You're arguing against yourself here. I printed a chart that projects media inaccuracy and bias (and lack of bias) from both left and right.

You responded with a very credible book that states that there is plenty bias to find from all sides - of course there is. My point is that the crazy-ass websites you routinely cite are off the charts biased and inaccurate. If I responded with an MSNBC op-ed you'd have a point, but I do not do crap like that.

They haven’t laid anything out, except checks and transfers that match the bank statements, which they HAVE. Loans that match the payments. Most of which happened when Biden wasn’t in office.

The first public hearing Comer did was a disaster.

Archer testified when, 3 months ago? Where are the additional witnesses they say they want to call? Let’s go. Show us what you got. I’ll listen. Comer is claiming a couple $1300 checks are a thing.

What policies has Biden implemented to benefit these foreign countries that are supposed to have paid him?

How is the DOJ stonewalling them?

Post SOMETHING that Comer has “laid out” that proves anything.
Geez, you are almost as oblivious as Uncle Beni - but in your case it may be intentional obliviousness to relieve the pain you must feel for voting for the most incompetent president in your lifetime - and likely the most corrupt.

After all this time, you still don't appear to know the difference between proof and evidence, of which there is substantial amount in the Hunter case.

He is being subpoenaed to appear before Comer's committee. All he has to do is explain what services that he, a long-term drug addict, provided for entities in China, Russia, Romania and Ukraine for the millions that went through 20 offshore LLCs and the whole thing can go away, right?

(While he is at it, he can explain the LLCs that appear to have no purpose other than to launder payments).

Reactions: Boilermaker03
Or the so called evidence that the 2020 election was stolen.
Here is a piece in the regime media about sworn testimony from the former CIA acting director that is evidence the 2020 election was stolen, Uncle Beni.

You have never heard of this evidence before, have you?

Here is a piece in the regime media about sworn testimony from the former CIA acting director that is evidence the 2020 election was stolen, Uncle Beni.

You have never heard of this evidence before, have you?

Uncle Beni? What are you talking about?

Proven by who, Faux News?
No!
Bank money wires, written checks all found by the Congress.
Yes Fox news is reporting it. Kinda like Fox news being the first and only news agency to report the Russian Collusion Hoax.
Has the MSM or Adam Schiff ever apologized to the American People for being so wrong about something so important?
Did Lesley Stahl ever apologize for being so wrong about the Hunter lap top?
Has Biden ever acknowledged he knew about the lap top, prior to the Presidential debate and the dealings of his son with Foreign Governments malicious to the US interests?

You're arguing against yourself here. I printed a chart that projects media inaccuracy and bias (and lack of bias) from both left and right.

You responded with a very credible book that states that there is plenty bias to find from all sides - of course there is. My point is that the crazy-ass websites you routinely cite are off the charts biased and inaccurate. If I responded with an MSNBC op-ed you'd have a point, but I do not do crap like that.
You obviously have not read the book.

Geez, you are almost as oblivious as Uncle Beni - but in your case it may be intentional obliviousness to relieve the pain you must feel for voting for the most incompetent president in your lifetime - and likely the most corrupt.

After all this time, you still don't appear to know the difference between proof and evidence, of which there is substantial amount in the Hunter case.

He is being subpoenaed to appear before Comer's committee. All he has to do is explain what services that he, a long-term drug addict, provided for entities in China, Russia, Romania and Ukraine for the millions that went through 20 offshore LLCs and the whole thing can go away, right?

(While he is at it, he can explain the LLCs that appear to have no purpose other than to launder payments).

I am FREAKIN THRILLED I voted for Biden. Now you can stop using that worn out narrative.

Your link was from the Post and is 6 months old. Where is the proof or the evidence or anything else? Where?
Bring Hunter in, ask him all the questions they want. They do seem to have their hearings behind closed doors when they are unsure……and do public hearings when they think they have proof only to be embarrassed.

Hunter Biden was trading on his fathers name and probably claiming he could have influence with him to benefit those countries or entities who gave him money. If that is true, it should be easy to find instances where Biden took actions benefiting those countries or entities.

I am FREAKIN THRILLED I voted for Biden. Now you can stop using that worn out narrative.

Your link was from the Post and is 6 months old. Where is the proof or the evidence or anything else? Where?
Bring Hunter in, ask him all the questions they want. They do seem to have their hearings behind closed doors when they are unsure……and do public hearings when they think they have proof only to be embarrassed.

Hunter Biden was trading on his fathers name and probably claiming he could have influence with him to benefit those countries or entities who gave him money. If that is true, it should be easy to find instances where Biden took actions benefiting those countries or entities.
The narrative has moved from Joe Crow's lie during the 2020 campaign that he had never discussed his son's business with him, to Crow was not involved in the business, to now that he didn't profit from the business. See a trend?

As your hero Joe Crow said convincingly to reporters, "Where's the Money"?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT