ADVERTISEMENT

Another strong effort

TC4THREE

All-American
Mar 20, 2002
This team keeps impressing me. Not just with wins but the way they win most of these games. They led this one by double digits most of the way except for a slip at the end of the third quarter. 5-0 in conference play and going to Columbus Sunday with first place on the line. Raise your hand if you saw us in this place at the start of the season.

The worst that can happen is we have to share 1st with tO$U--they're a full game behind us. But I'm still hoping for a Boiler win! :)

The worst that can happen is we have to share 1st with tO$U--they're a full game behind us. But I'm still hoping for a Boiler win! :)

Well if they beat us then they clinch the tiebreaker since we only play once in the regular season.

This team keeps impressing me. Not just with wins but the way they win most of these games. They led this one by double digits most of the way except for a slip at the end of the third quarter. 5-0 in conference play and going to Columbus Sunday with first place on the line. Raise your hand if you saw us in this place at the start of the season.
You get a like.:)

Eating a bit of crow right now. Did not see this coming. I do hope it continues.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT